Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can we all agree that the RJ update is terrible in any way possible?

Cha0zb0rn

vor 8 Stunden schrieb Cha0zb0rn:

No its not. In facts its a way more enjoyable experience at the moment as its not flooded with people who just wanna leech free loot. 

Pretty sure you are correct thou: In a few weeks all of RJ will be as irrelevant and niche as it was before as nothing of value was added. I think in the long run it will be even less played overall as Gran Point was at least a decent source of money and exp for very little efford. The community has already made very clear that RJ isnt something the players cherish or enjoy. Less RJ and more drawn our normal missions with very little rewards wont fix that for sure.

The game mode will be played as long as there are rewards to get. It is very easy to get players to play Railjack, we just need decent rewards and some daily missions to complete and we will stay in the game.

I like the new railjack a lot and I hope they pick up on the rewards issue. One thing on every planet is enough to keep us occupied for 2 weeks, but after that, we need more.

6 hours ago, vanaukas said:

I could keep going, but I think I've shown enough.

Q&A chat is still the same, and I'm sure youy can find plenty of people even on this forum who praise Gian point for the fun of it. Why not have a go and challenge your own prejudice, seeing as you ave enough time to go through the forum for the opposite.

1 minute ago, vegetosayajin said:

idd

the one thing so far that fells off to me is the electrical hazard that could not be fixed no matter what
hope it's a bug tho

No. It's certainly a feature. Why, a hazard that is supposed to be fixable is actually not. It HAS to be intended.

Overall (95% imo) it's a great update, but the way they implemented the "normal" missions is straight up terrible. I see no problem with the space missions requiring RJ less since that is the nature of the game, some things need a different approach and such. But having to do those RJ objectives before being able to start something like defense is a design decision I cannot grasp at all.

Another thing they could improve is the NPC crew A.I, so they can help take out objectives on the outside of the indoor of the grineer missions i.e missile platform, asteroid hangar and so on. So the solo player doesnt have to run in and out in order to finish things up. 

12 hours ago, Shemarria said:

TL:DR
Was nice having you in the game.  The door is over "there"
Have a nice day.
The bugs suck rocks, but the concept (and yes; execution) are pretty solid.  If you can't be satisfied with a "FREE TO PLAY" re; you don't have to spend a dime if you really don't want to, game; feel free to go to Destiny.  Call of Duty.  Anthem.  Whatever.
The sense of self entitlement by most of the mouth- breathing man-babies hating on the evolving game that is Warframe is getting to the point of absurdity.

While I understand your frustration, that's a horrible mentality to have. Most people complaining about the game on the forum here have tangible reason for complaining. This post is not unreasonable to a degree where we need to be shouting gtfo at his/her face. 

Every game, even if they are in a very common genre, have a unique feel/system to them that makes it hard to leave. Which is why people don't leave at first sight of disappointment from the game. People usually complain about a game because they like the game and there are no other games quite like it. Their opinion might be different from yours but in the end they are just trying to express their opinion in hopes that game will be better than it is currently. 

Also people need to stop making stfu it's free argument. It's dumb. Free or not, players are essentially customers of DE and have rights to voice their complaints as long as it's not completely unreasonable. Whether DE listen to those complaints or not is DE's choice. The players don't have to bend over to every DE's demands/mistakes just because DE marketed Warframe as a free game.

13 hours ago, Cha0zb0rn said:

-The playerbase is at its worst. no matter what corpus mission you play: 3 ppl jump out of the ship and fly around in their archwing, even if the mission is to destroy crewships. Seems the Gamemode is overrun by people who dont care at all. Just leeching free loot. A votekick system is badly needed. Or at least a pilot ability that lets him control other players. Often enough i dont want to teleport the whole team to the ship but single players as a single person doing a sideobjective is something i dont wanna disturb.

Have you considered that those player might be going after extra objectives for extra loot ? Also do you know you cannot do the extra objectives once the main objective is finished ?

I was never a fan of the arty gun.

Feels like it breaks the flow and stops the combat, instead of just being constantly on the move, constantly in it, moving at your pace, as with the rest of the game.

Captain has to sit  totally still, waste time finding  out if someone is even on the gun, is there ammo for it.

Then thanks to corpus respawning, it ends up being a huge circus of being boarded, having to repair and depending on the team.

What is supposed to be entertaining about that.

It feels like a shoe horned concept as with forge - an attempt to have several roles for co-op.

But then you are allowed to remote repair and solo other large parts of railjack.

Both arty gunner and forger end up standing around waiting while doing nothing. I've come to be sick and tired of both because I am standing around with nothing to do for minutes at a time. It's a straight obligation, it's not fun gameplay.

People just rush the objectives in archwing instead and why wouldn't they.

You are just wasting time killing fighters, that respawn anyway, and using the slingshot you can get there faster, without having to sit and wait. Just play.

Most of the times I played it everyone just left the railjack.

One guy I talked today, had gone as far as he knew the timer of how long it took for the railjack to blow up, versus how long it took him to load into the interior missions.

Literally doing everything possible to ignore the railjack because it is in the way.

For me time ran out on the arty gun and the forge. I am just done doing it.

14 hours ago, Cha0zb0rn said:

Oh and nautilus? Robotic pets have worked so well in the past.....and it cant even use deconstructor soooooo.....

This would be my only main complaint with the new items; I won't use Nautilus solely as I don't want to lose the damage bonus from the Gladiator set.

Otherwise, I'm seriously enjoying the new Railjack missions, especially having an actual decent AI crew that can handle stuff. Most of my time is spent in Arcwing blasting fighters and boarding crewships (this part does need some attention, as the Corpus crewships bounce around and are difficult to line up for boarding sometimes), and I do enjoy the new layout streamlining the Railjack as not to have to go through multiple hatches and levels running around.

The missions are fairly standard otherwise, though I do think the Orphix ones are a tad overtuned at the higher levels. Soloing those is painful, so ended up grouping several times for those. I do really enjoy zooming around to the derelicts for the added bonuses, along with there are generally several secondary locations to explore and take down before the main event. I've got Rank 5 crew for my Pilot, Gunner, and Repair, so aside from having to port back for the occasional ramsled cleanup, the ship tends to itself overall. Also, the new hull components can also be Valance Fused to upgrade, so my Railjack is a freaking beast at the moment.

I love the style and design for the new Corpus fighters and being able to zoom up close to see the giant capital ships is awesome. Also, an odd but interesting mechanic is where if you "fall" out of one of the capital ships, you'll end up spit back out into space in your Arcwing. There are some bugs to speak of (the Orphix airlock always seems to have an issue, especially when someone pops their Mech too soon), but overall, it feels very enjoyable for my experience.

14 hours ago, Vaml77 said:

Its not railjack anymore...its a taxi thing...go there, enter and kill. I want real missions to kill fighters and crewships -.-

Similar with grinners missions in veil proxima...Was perfect!

No, only Gian Point was the good grind (no points of interest, only space skirmish).

Corpus RJ missions needs at least one node with space skirmish only and an extra loot dungeon (optional) in each of their areas, Venus, Neptune, Pluto and Veil) and the complaining will stop because we'll all grind there.

10 minutes ago, UUDDLRLRBA_START said:

Corpus RJ missions needs at least one node with space skirmish only and an extra loot dungeon (optional) in each of their areas, Venus, Neptune, Pluto and Veil) and the complaining will stop because we'll all grind there.

I would like at least one mission to solely be focused on the space combat for fighters/crewships. Heck, make it a Survival style mission where you have to kill so many each level.

I absurdly love the railjack changes. Even when some stuff needs more time to be finished than before, the corpus missions are way more simple to aproach than greneer ones for solo players and the crew thing helps a lot to make grineer missions simplier.

While there are some bugs here and there, so far its the best railjack experience compared to previous iterations.

2 hours ago, gbjbaanb said:

Q&A chat is still the same, and I'm sure youy can find plenty of people even on this forum who praise Gian point for the fun of it. Why not have a go and challenge your own prejudice, seeing as you ave enough time to go through the forum for the opposite.

The burden of proof is on you, I've made my part, you can't do yours because you won't find threads about people enjoyed Gian Point specifically because "it was fun".

In fact, since Hydron or ESO/SO works only with a full squad, before Steel Path (wich have full enemy spawn regardless the number of players), Gian Point was the fastest way to rank up things on solo, since Adaro required (before Helminth) a very specific setup of frame, focus school and strategy wich made Gian Point amazing, since you just had to fire Tether in the right time and took down some crewships. It was also the mission who landed most credits in that spawn of time (3 - 5 mins) without investment, so it was a win/win for everyone who had a decent Railjak in the past and knew about this.

If you think I'm wrong, again, feel free to prove me wrong.

If you realize that they just replaced grineer fighters/crewships with corpus ships and attached some ground only missions to it, then there is zero improvement on railjack gameplay with this "big" railjack update after a long time.

I just hope that void storms will be more than just railjack taxi + attached fissure mission. Railjack's last hope ;)

2 minutes ago, sorcer3r said:

If you realize that they just replaced grineer fighters/crewships with corpus ships and attached some ground only missions to it, then there is zero improvement on railjack gameplay with this "big" railjack update after a long time.

The Command Intrinsic alone is freaking awesome, imo. I wish I could assign more than 3 NPCs, but the base AI does just fine mowing down fighters and defending itself. Plus, the additional secondary objectives and derelicts are great for extra loot.

No. The new update may focus more on ground missions but not terrible non what so ever.

If anything Rj is more fleshed out and easy to get into. Thanks to the avionics being mods now and plating got rid of at least one of the essential mods. Hull is not even needed that much since enemies don't do enough damage usually to get trough even the shields. 

If you think this update is terrible probably no one can reason with you about the opposite but I absolutely disagree.

Archived