Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can we all agree that the RJ update is terrible in any way possible?

Cha0zb0rn

1 hour ago, UUDDLRLRBA_START said:

No, only Gian Point was the good grind (no points of interest, only space skirmish).

Corpus RJ missions needs at least one node with space skirmish only and an extra loot dungeon (optional) in each of their areas, Venus, Neptune, Pluto and Veil) and the complaining will stop because we'll all grind there.

i mean...im talking about corpus missions....hack and kill drones who spawn very far away, defense and volatile....i think nobody asked for this. 

Grinner mission was nice, interesting...but corpus missions...ugh...so annoying -.-

Just now, JackHargreav said:

Thanks to the avionics being mods now and plating got rid of at least one of the essential mods. Hull is not even needed that much since enemies don't do enough damage usually to vet trough even the shields. 

I've also noticed that the new plating can also be used with Valance Fusion, so yeah, you can have a freaking beast of a ship

2 minutes ago, HoustonDragon said:

The Command Intrinsic alone is freaking awesome, imo. I wish I could assign more than 3 NPCs, but the base AI does just fine mowing down fighters and defending itself. Plus, the additional secondary objectives and derelicts are great for extra loot.

command would be perfect if we had the AI crew all the time. 2-3 players on ground mission 1-2 player + crew still managing railjack.

For open only players it is 99% useless for now...

17 hours ago, Am_Sha3gar said:

good things all around.

mmmh yesn't, i like De as a company, usually i don't get mad when they commit some mistakes( i'm not mad now, just saying), but let's be honest, he(Cha0zb0rn) has got a point, this update is... kinda a mess, good ideas but bad execution,... the railjack missions are very, very bad and repetitive.
On the railjack you do almost nothing, you just do the same thing in almost every node, shoot the capital ship weakspots then go inside and  suddently the mission gameplay becomes a standard exterminate/def!/mobile def.

The gameplay is horrible because it's not fluid, nay, it's extremely forced... just look at the old railjack missions, not the best but still, they look and feel like an actual railjack missions rather than just 2 completely different missions forcefully stuck together.... def mission on the railjack in space? nope!, go inside the capital ship and do a standard mission like always with disappointing rewards.

i like that atleast De is trying...but please, learn from your mistakes De....

Personally for me it’s worst update I’ve ever seen. DE completely took away RailJack from me. I loved that game mode, I really enjoyed it even on release, even with all the bugs. I played a lot in solo just because I liked it. But now... They took away my fully built girl and gave me insted another crap that requires billions of formas (God how I hate forming! I might occasionally form a lot things I like, but it’s always big annoyance to me) and gave me bad corpus mission( I hate new corpus tileset, it’s the most disgusting and unpractical thing for me, mostly because of those defences omg!) with a lot of lags during Orphix battles. And those terrible corpus nodes anyway... And if I got it right you need spent resources on your crew after each missions? God I love temporary stuff so much, reminds me of all those sh**y korean games with weapons for 1days/10 battles. 

I loved Deimos, I loved RJ at starts, I loved Old Blood with liches, I liked Orphix venom event. I likes open worlds, so you pretty much can call me sh**t-eater. Because I endure and enjoy all those messy and questionable updates. But I hate this update. It’s literally the first (Oh wait, glassmaker, it’s second thing actually ) big update which ruined all my expectations by 101%.

2 hours ago, Ace-Bounty-Hunter said:

Uhh... You do know Grineer skirmish missions still exist, right?

Missions with only kill x fighter and x crewship were removed. There are skirmish missions but they include an on foot section.

2 hours ago, vanaukas said:

you can't do yours because you won't find threads about people enjoyed Gian Point specifically because "it was fun

Just a quick search, and its tricky because all the search terms are people mentioning it now.

On 2021-03-20 at 8:43 PM, Pancoar said:

At least bring back Gian Point and Ruse War Field so I can have some fun with my Railjack :/

and

On 2021-03-09 at 9:03 PM, Skye_Archer said:

I dunno about anyone else but the reason I use Gian Point as much as I do, is simply .....

1. I like shooting stuff (that's why I like railjack) and not spin my melee weapon (AT ALL)

2. I don't have to leave my railjack (the early day bugs with the slingshot literally made me afraid to leave the railjack)

3. If I am left soloing (which is rare for Gian), I am not constantly traveling back and forth between my railjack and some station over and over!

I feel like no one really asked why Gian point was done as much as it is, aside the fact it can be completed quickly. So removing this without really investigating why it is so popular is a mistake in my view.

and

On 2021-03-12 at 12:09 AM, Dubey said:

Ahh yup. Bit of a brain sneeze there.

This exactly!

Gian Point was fun even when using tether. Constantly fighting is just fun. What's not fun is sitting outside for a minute while away team tries to do the first objective, then killing a tiny vent, then waiting another minute, then killing another vent. It's just boring.

There's a lot more in the threads about new RJ, not necessarily about GP itself, but about how they liked the skirmish mode because it was skirmish without any extraneous stuff.

As I said, if they felt Gian Point was too much of a farm location, they coudl have reduced the affinity from it for warframes that did not do any warframey things. That applies to all the other missions too BTW, some of the simplest ones are just as much farms too, and still are.

18 minutes ago, gbjbaanb said:

Just a quick search, and its tricky because all the search terms are people mentioning it now.

and

and

There's a lot more in the threads about new RJ, not necessarily about GP itself, but about how they liked the skirmish mode because it was skirmish without any extraneous stuff.

As I said, if they felt Gian Point was too much of a farm location, they coudl have reduced the affinity from it for warframes that did not do any warframey things. That applies to all the other missions too BTW, some of the simplest ones are just as much farms too, and still are.

But skirmish mode still exist tho, just Gian Point and another redundant ones were removed.

Thing is, you tried to disprove my claim about Gian Point being peopular because it was a farm spot, with you saying that people liked specifically because "it was fun":

17 hours ago, gbjbaanb said:

No, as you assume. People asking "where to level up, fast" on the Q&A chat get directed to .... Hydron. People asking "where to get credits, fast" get directed to .... The Index.

Never to Railjack, or as good as never.

So the idea that its was purely a farm is as assumption, and an almost certainly incorrect one. That it is a good affintiy and credit farm is by the by. I think people playing it did so because it was fun, and they liked playing Railjack without the side objectives.

Don't backpedal now please.

7 minutes ago, vanaukas said:

But skirmish mode still exist tho, just Gian Point and another redundant ones were removed.

Thing is, you tried to disprove my claim about Gian Point being peopular because it was a farm spot, with you saying that people liked specifically because "it was fun":

Not too sure why I was quoted by gbjbaanb with regards to gian point about his discussion with you...

But to make it clear irrespective of the node in question, Gian Point or not. If I get to shoot stuff in my railjack and pilot it, I'm a happy bunny! That's why Gian Point amongst some others were why I did it as often as I did. It is also why I DO NOT like the new Corpus railjack missions, because you barely spend any time on your railjack as opposed to doing the ground stuff within them. Frankly it seems like a pointless precursor to ground missions right now, and that's all the new Corpus Railjack missions with no exceptions. Most of the old Grinner Railjack missions are ok, however it's not desirable for me cause if I do end up soloing (given the match making issue what no longer allows you to host your own railjack from your dojo whilst on public) I will have to tediously travel back and forth between my railjack and the ground missions to destroy some silly popup target on various asteroids. Gian point didn't have me having to do that tedious jumping back and forth between the ground and railjack.

Right now railjack falls into two options for me

1. Play solo and do tedious travelling back and forth on grinner railjack missions

2. Play PUG and pull my hair out when I end up with a bad connection with a host or worst have a railjack that is severely under geared for the zone.

I don't group with my friends as they have different preferences to me!

So, as always, some people are not happy, the latest update to WF is the 'end times', and some gamers think they need to tell the rest of us to stop having fun.

Sounds like the same old thing on, As the Hamster Wheel Turns, to me.

"Join us next when further changes are made and posters try to take credit for changes as well as say those changes will ruin the orbit of Earth itself."

So no, we don't all agree.

I for one don't think any such thing about the latest update, nor will I jump on a band-wagon of hate and derision over a video game changing, seems silly.

If one wants to get ones undies in a bunch over game changes, that's fine and all, but don't assume the rest of us think and feel the same, just because one is blinded by their own rage and hate...over changes in a video game, of all things, how silly.

I think they dont know what the playerbase wants from this game mode, and I understand because when i talk to other players they have very different ideas for Railjack too. I think we all, devs and players, got into a dead end, where nobody knows exactly what do we want. So we all should agree in a few points in common in order to get a final product of good quality and overall desired. 

28 minutes ago, Zimzala said:

So, as always, some people are not happy, the latest update to WF is the 'end times', and some gamers think they need to tell the rest of us to stop having fun.

Sounds like the same old thing on, As the Hamster Wheel Turns, to me.

"Join us next when further changes are made and posters try to take credit for changes as well as say those changes will ruin the orbit of Earth itself."

I for one don't think any such thing about the latest update, nor will I jump on a band-wagon of hate and derision over a video game changing, seems silly.

If one wants to get ones undies in a bunch over game changes, that's fine and all, but don't assume the rest of us think and feel the same, just because one is blinded by their own rage and hate...over changes in a video game, of all things, how silly.

Not everyone thinks the change is bad, and not everyone think the change is good. The ones that criticize the game mode aren’t angry gamers with their “undies in a bunch”, maybe they’re disheartened gamers who got their beloved game mode changed completely.

Plus this the wf forums, and thats only a very low population of the player base so...

Maybe if you wanna see only positive comments about the game go to reddit? Where the hivemind will destroy any criticism about the game and only the positive posts are allowed to be seen? 

47 minutes ago, vanaukas said:

good lord. My original comment was nothing of what you're twisted it into. I said that Q&A chat never got directed to gian point, so you trawl the forum instead to "disprove" that. I said that somne people found that skirmish mission was fun, and not purely for looting (though, in this game, that's should exactly be a criticism anyway, and I never said it wasn't used for that by some players too) and you trawl the forums to "disprove" that too. We're done here, you have nothing to offer but passive aggression.

You can see my original comment here. Bye

17 hours ago, gbjbaanb said:

No, as you assume. People asking "where to level up, fast" on the Q&A chat get directed to .... Hydron. People asking "where to get credits, fast" get directed to .... The Index.

Never to Railjack, or as good as never.

So the idea that its was purely a farm is as assumption, and an almost certainly incorrect one. That it is a good affintiy and credit farm is by the by. I think people playing it did so because it was fun, and they liked playing Railjack without the side objectives.

32 minutes ago, Skye_Archer said:

Not too sure why I was quoted by gbjbaanb with regards to gian point about his discussion with you

ah, sorry about that - it was a trivial argument where he refused to accept there was even 1 person who liked Railjack skirmish for the enjoyment of it. You just came up in a quick forum search as he was too lazy to look for himself. I should have taken your link off the quote.

Justo ahora, gbjbaanb dijo:

good lord. My original comment was nothing of what you're twisted it into. I said that Q&A chat never got directed to gian point, so you trawl the forum instead to "disprove" that. I said that somne people found that skirmish mission was fun, and not purely for looting (though, in this game, that's should exactly be a criticism anyway, and I never said it wasn't used for that by some players too) and you trawl the forums to "disprove" that too. We're done here, you have nothing to offer but passive aggression.

Well, in what concerns to that channel thats possibly true. But in what concerns to veterans we all knew (after 4k hours i consider myself a veteran, but not a pro gamer of warframe xD) that Gian Point in Veil was great to lvl up fast. Problems for a newbie? Railjack fully geared was expensive, took some time, we already had strategies, etc. Certainly not a place for a new player, unless they were carried. 

1 час назад, Zimzala сказал:

No, it's not the end of times, and it won't kill the game. it's simple garbage, that now will syphon away resources to get fixed over gods know how much time. It does have solid chances to kill RJ mode though.

42 minutes ago, gbjbaanb said:

38 minutes ago, gbjbaanb said:

ah, sorry about that - it was a trivial argument where he refused to accept there was even 1 person who liked Railjack skirmish for the enjoyment of it. You just came up in a quick forum search as he was too lazy to look for himself. I should have taken your link off the quote.

I... never said that? I said (to other user) that the node was popular as a farm spot for affinity (and by extention intrinsics) and credits, then you quoted me mentionin the Q&A chat and then saying that I was "assuming wrong" that it was popular for that reason. But ok.

1 hour ago, SleepingVictors said:

Not everyone thinks the change is bad, and not everyone think the change is good. The ones that criticize the game mode aren’t angry gamers with their “undies in a bunch”, maybe they’re disheartened gamers who got their beloved game mode changed completely.

You see them as justified consumers, I see them as something else, both are just opinions.

Plus this the wf forums, and thats only a very low population of the player base so...

...so this is the crap I expect to see posted here, the tears are always freshly salted.

Maybe if you wanna see only positive comments about the game go to reddit? Where the hivemind will destroy any criticism about the game and only the positive posts are allowed to be seen? 

So, if I don't like it here, leave? I can say the same about Every Single Salty Player.

24 minutes ago, Serafim_94 said:

No, it's not the end of times, and it won't kill the game. it's simple garbage, that now will syphon away resources to get fixed over gods know how much time. It does have solid chances to kill RJ mode though.

I choose not to have the negative outlook on game changes. I choose not to have my outlook changed by people that simply feel they must find fault in the game. I choose to not have such an emotional attachment to the mechanics of a video game that has code not in my control.

Imagine that?

21 hours ago, Yakhul said:

Well, i suppose someone had to make the mandatory "Update sucks!" thread.

And it's assuming what other people think too to boot.

Also dude says this was buggier than cyberpunk's release, warframe has bugs at the start of updates sure but comparing it to cyberpunk? Game so buggy and bad sony removed it from its digital store cyberpunk? Holy crap that such a reach i think you can use op's arm as bungie cord

21 hours ago, Cha0zb0rn said:

The playerbase is at its worst. no matter what corpus mission you play: 3 ppl jump out of the ship and fly around in their archwing, even if the mission is to destroy crewships.

...That's literally how you kill crewships. And the other way you kill crewships relies on the pilot constantly facing in the direction of a crewship so you can artillery fire on them. But usually the pilot is either boosting somewhere or jerking the railjack around like crazy to kill fighters.

vor 13 Stunden schrieb GEN-Son_17:

5) None of the core gameplay was lost but more gameplay is now available. Again, just more options for fun, not less.

I will never understand how players can be so easily duped by the same types of rhetoric year after year. DE ultimately always proves to be correct in their major decisions and the player/youtuber/reddit rhetoric bears little progressive fruit. I think we have to do much better thinking as a community when it comes to this game because, so far, it seems there are even long time vets that still don't understand Warframe is an evolving, progressive story with faction chapters and pieces that need to be introduced and in gradual scales. Warframe is progressive, expanding and immersive. Progressive.

Let me just point out why people MAY be against more and more options.
Wide as an ocean, shallow as an puddle.
The core game loop that drew so many of us into the game - space ninjas - got stale, feels neglected, is riden with meta and power creep.
Many weapon categories have been in a pathethic state for years. Many warframes are outdated with really, really bad abilities (Helminth is just a band aid) - again for years.
The world building, the story crawls in a sluggish speed.
Just think about the features that have been introduced and have been left in a semi complete state?
Soo many bad mods, that could be tweaked to be more interesting. What about the focus trees? What about amps? What about operators?
Archwing didn't get much attention either, did it?
What about the riven system and its multiple layers of rng? Are dispostion changes the only improvement we get?
The open worlds? Why not put the development ressources into them and flesh them out more?
The enemey AI? Damage overhaul? State of damage/cc/support frames?

So many questions...

vor 4 Stunden schrieb SpiritTeA:

Personally for me it’s worst update I’ve ever seen. DE completely took away RailJack from me. I loved that game mode, I really enjoyed it even on release, even with all the bugs. I played a lot in solo just because I liked it. But now... They took away my fully built girl and gave me insted another crap that requires billions of formas (God how I hate forming! I might occasionally form a lot things I like, but it’s always big annoyance to me) and gave me bad corpus mission( I hate new corpus tileset, it’s the most disgusting and unpractical thing for me, mostly because of those defences omg!) with a lot of lags during Orphix battles. And those terrible corpus nodes anyway... And if I got it right you need spent resources on your crew after each missions? God I love temporary stuff so much, reminds me of all those sh**y korean games with weapons for 1days/10 battles. 

I loved Deimos, I loved RJ at starts, I loved Old Blood with liches, I liked Orphix venom event. I likes open worlds, so you pretty much can call me sh**t-eater. Because I endure and enjoy all those messy and questionable updates. But I hate this update. It’s literally the first (Oh wait, glassmaker, it’s second thing actually ) big update which ruined all my expectations by 101%.

Your whole posting shows that you did not even try. 2 Forma and you are good to go, which takes a couple of missions to max. I had formaed my plexus 3 times on day1, without even realizing it. There is no downside to a lvl 0 Plexus, none.

The only thing that you need to farm is plating, which is a common drop. Once you got it, the ship is nigh invulnerable.

I have never spent any resources on my crew after mission, no clue what you are talking about.

All you do, like many others, is ranting on heresay without even touching the update, because you THINK it might be bad.

Archived