So I haven’t been able to get on Xbox lately but I have a switch. Anyone willing to part with some basic mods? Split chamber, pathogen rounds, stuff like that? Chat hasn’t been working at all in the 4 days I’ve been playing.

Could use a clan for dragon keys too

3 hours ago, (NSW)xFearOfGod said:

Bro do you have already a clan?.. Can you invite me?.

Hell no I don’t have a clan. Switch seems dead af and people don’t even know basic game mechanics despite their mr. Constantly seeing high MRs with a full loadout, needing only 1 weapon lvled nuking the S#&$ out of Helene lol. 

And I never got a response about my connecting chat, so been playing by myself for the most part. Just got shimmering blight today so that’s cool lol. Almost at Sedna so I can finally start doing sorties

Hi, i dont usually visit this part of the forums as i thought they were kinda dried-out, but yay, i did today. If you're still looking for a clan, you're welcome to join the one im in. 

We're BigRed Beasts, got very nearly all research done (damn you, Hema!) and Knux, but still slowly chipping away at those at a low pace. We're mostly a bunch of casuals and friendly to new players. The mods you're after are mostly common stuff given to new players when they need them. Most of us dont mind sharing wealth among clanmates for free (unranked redirection, because game says so)

Anyway, let me know if you want to join. im currently at work, but a fast discord message should get you invited in a matter of minutes anyway.

On 2021-04-02 at 2:39 AM, (NSW)IronElemental said:

Hi, i dont usually visit this part of the forums as i thought they were kinda dried-out, but yay, i did today. If you're still looking for a clan, you're welcome to join the one im in. 

We're BigRed Beasts, got very nearly all research done (damn you, Hema!) and Knux, but still slowly chipping away at those at a low pace. We're mostly a bunch of casuals and friendly to new players. The mods you're after are mostly common stuff given to new players when they need them. Most of us dont mind sharing wealth among clanmates for free (unranked redirection, because game says so)

Anyway, let me know if you want to join. im currently at work, but a fast discord message should get you invited in a matter of minutes anyway.

What’s your discord?

On 2021-04-02 at 1:39 PM, (NSW)IronElemental said:

Hello there, I am new to Warframe and looking for a clan. Could I get an invite also if you still have space?