Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus Railjack - Missing Crewship(s)

Padddy

This has happened to me again, at Seven Sirens.  It’s happening far too often.  Really annoying.   (Playing solo, Xbox)

And it seems easy to fix!

DE: How about a check, every time a fighter/ramsled is destroyed, or every time the Railjack is close enough to the objective (there’s clearly a check on that range happening, to trigger the torpedo launch): if there are still Crewships to be destroyed to advance the mission, then launch one within 250-500m of the objective ship.  Problem solved!

Adding my case, though some details were forgotten - I had the issue the author described, in seven sirens' void storm as well; crew ships were required and one was missed and I had to abort and lose all intrinsics and any completion reward. Encountered it one day for the first time and that day it appeared 2-3 times. I don't know if any opened relic was lost, but noting one can do other things, e.g. going to a derelict, before going for those objectives (no idea how you intended to do this as I am a railjack non pro player, but it's possible to do things in different order). I don't remember which day but it was recently, could be around 4th-10th of May. I think I stopped trying void storm in seven siren then for a while but hadn't such issue after as far as I remember (also no idea if I had more seven siren's void storms tries after). I do remember after the first or second time I tried to do the objectives in a different order, to no avail - it happened again then (I don't remember the exact details). Unsure why I've noticed that on that day for the first time, maybe it was the first time trying seven sirens' void storm, or having to clear the skies ahead of fighters to try to protect my ship while playing solo as a non pro player.

I've had this happen to me about three times now.

That the mission only spawns as many crewships as you are required to blow up seems to invite problems. Make it so that missions spawn one more than you need!

Happened today again on seven sirens but not in a void storm mission this time. Had some OK seven siren runs. It allegedly happened to me today after I run solo and did some points of interests etc, tried to protect the ship by killing fighters (being solo) and there were a lot of those initially, and then no more crew ships spawned when it was needed. Unsure when I was able to shoot the 1st one, but probably in the phase where there were many fighters which I tried to kill to protect my crew later when I am off for objective, (one of the things I attended to, was a "new" yellow mark nearby which was not an objective) I failed (a miss/no hit or damage) to shoot another and run out of charges and while I was out of materials to craft, if I recall correctly I moved to other stuff, and no more crew ships were available later. I think it despawned. Something invisible was shooting the ship still near the capital ship (which wasn't even marked) but there was no mark anymore and no more visible marked ships. Waited a lot, looked and tour while sitting in the pilot seat and on archwing, after a long time had to abort the mission. (I had to do 2 security nodes and 2 crew ships, did 2 security nodes, only one crew ship was able to be done, did one strange POI of mobile defence/corpus captain at last, and if I recall correctly one derelict tough unsure this was on the same mission.)

Some details may be off by order/otherwise not 100% accurate by accident, but I do try.

So we know it may happen also on non void storm missions (but not all and maybe it's less prone to occur then), it still is active - assuming it's the same issue, and seemingly a lot of reports here mentioning seven sirens but also if I recall correctly there were other reports mention other mission. Killing enemies on map seems to be shared by some reports, no idea if it is related but maybe it helps.

To be honest, it's really annoying.

Archived