Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Final Node Reward: Snipertron Vandal(Corpus) Vs Strun Wraith (Grineer)

Anarties

I would guess the final conflict will be in war, maybe alad and ruk will actually be in the mission too.

About snipetron vandal and strun wraith, DE pretty much said multiple times that stuff like that is completely exclusive, so no.

Edited by CubedOobleck

I'll have a medium Dr.Pepper, a medium fry, and a double cheeseburger, no onions. Thank you.

But yeah. I'm really struggling to think what the rewards could be for the final confrontation. Reactors and catalysts have been done, so it wouldn't make it very memorable. The flux and ignis blueprints were unexpected. At this point, I wouldn't be surprised by Stripper poles vs Hot Tubs for the Dojo.

Edited by Dab117

I would guess the final conflict will be in war, maybe alad and ruk will actually be in the mission too.

About snipetron vandal and strun wraith, DE pretty much said multiple times that stuff like that is completely exclusive, so no.

Exclusive doesn't mean the same thing as "one-time".

I would very much like to have the Snipetron Vandal but no, event exclusives should stay exclusive.

This is an event. If an event exclusive is rewarded again in this event, its still an event exclusive.