Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If I'm inside my own ship, I want my ship to host the party

-ViperStrike-

I found out that when I click to go to a Railjack mission, I can end up on someone else's ship anyway, not because it was a bug but by design. That was a mix of disappointment with shock. I was loving the organic new feel on the rework, ground missions after blood boiling combat, all super fun. But now I wish the Plexus idea never happened.

We could totally have the option to host your ship when you want to, actually it makes no sense to be physically inside my ship and end up on someone else's anyway. I can name my ship, I can paint it and skin it up in and out, but I can't choose to go with her unless I pre assemble a party. Before the update, I knew random people would join, and I trust my guns for the mission I planned. Now I click to go with my own ship, and I end up on messy guns with no reach or ineffective elemental damages.

I understand the Plexus is to make things faster, Warframe is a fast game, and for better integration, but that little host thing should have been an option and this is bogging my fun down. Before this update Railjack had the feeling it was my own ship, a unique thing that needed special care. Now it feels like some archwing stored next door that doesn't really matter this much, at the point that the game's matchmaking itself is ditching it away.

Now you know what they meant by

On 2021-03-08 at 1:03 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

We’ve taken this opportunity to streamline Railjack Matchmaking

Fix matchmaking? No.

Lets just force everyone who wants to host to play a separate node than anyone else so we can pad the stats and show the investors that players are happily gobbling up all the new modes we have made.

Archived