Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So now I will never be able to use my own ship?

Nakaya_kksss

Pretty much the only way to use your own railjack that is guaranteed is to solo... Occasionally if you happen to be the only person doing a particular node in your time zone then you'll be on your own railjack.

The change was to solve match making issues associated with railjack, frankly it's made it unplayable or super frustrating for me.  As often I end up on a player's railjack that is no way ready for the zone it is in or numerous connection issues make it more fun to fire bullet nails through the palm of my hands (and no I'm not joking or being a masochist). Granted this may change over time but ultimately it's a poor choice leading to more frustrations.

7 hours ago, Nakaya_kksss said:

I selected a mission on the map in my own railjack, and then I was put on someone else ship. Is it a bug? Or I can't use my own ship unless I change public mode to solo, or just stay there and waiting until there is no player in that mission?

It would be nice if you could select Host Only for Public matches. I have an insanely geared beast of a Railjack from grinding solo all the time, and I never have to think twice now with my AI NPC crew managing stuff while I'm out blasting things in my Arcwing. It's painful jumping into a shared ship and watching the health constantly getting owned >.>

Yeah its simply not funny when you jump on a RJ with 1k HP and may be out of the Box with the start Modules...at veil proxima. Thats not cool in any way because you cant even kill a fighter with the starter guns. ^^
It feels like you get forced to go Steel Path with an unmodded Rank 0 Frame and as you can see ppl hate that they cant use their own shiny toys and others just want to get carried by others. I mean im fine when they want to farm stuff but than build in some sort of lock out for unmodded ships because it affects your complete team. 
As for me... I leave any session with such hulls, because I dont want to be the booster service for this. ^^

I think if you want to have a public group but use your own ship you have to go to your dojo and go on earth to the free flight node then navigate to where you want to go. Sorry if it doesn't work >.<

• 4 weeks later...
On 2021-03-22 at 6:22 PM, Rioma said:

I think if you want to have a public group but use your own ship you have to go to your dojo and go on earth to the free flight node then navigate to where you want to go. Sorry if it doesn't work >.<

It doesn't matter what node you decide to go to or where you select it from (drydock, from your rj) it will put you in an open squad if one is already at that node.

Archived