Jump to content

Athodai and Carmine Penta drop location and rotation?


Recommended Posts

Ok so in short of it to farm new stuff when you start a mission and you see waypoints

Yellow is Main Objective <- its what you need to do to finish your mission
White is Loot Dungeon <- which you dont need to finish but that is what holds the reward you desire

Athodia - Venus proxima CORPUS nodes
Nautilus - Neptune proxima CORPUS nodes
Carmine Penta - Pluto and Veil proxima CORPUS nodes

What you want to do is go to Loot Dungeon (WHITE waypoint) and while inside new yellow marker will lead you to console you just need to hack
This will give you UNIDENTIFIED ITEM and that CAN hold 1 part of items  i listed above (After mission complete)

So now you just finish mission and try your luck
~6% drop chance for each part so have fun grinding

As a side note i found AoE weapon + AoE frame + extermination = fastest missions at least for me
I run with Ember + Shedu

Original post in the spoiler if someone needs it

 

Spoiler

So using warframe drop table
https://n8k6e2y6.ssl.hwcdn.net/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html

I found out i can get Carmine Penta from Veil proxima on node Lu-Yan for example
Which is Volatile mission

Now if we look at the drop table it sayes CACHES and here my confusion starts
There are 2 sub categories Point of interest and Loot Dungeon
Well i understand that Loot dungeon is the one with (by default) white waypoint which we can just ignore and not do to finish mission

But does caches apply to it? I mean does loot below sub category refers also to only in caches?
Another question is what are caches?

When there is NW act "find 3 grineer caches in sabotage mission" it does mean the ones you need to interact with to open them
But then this being Corpus title set i also remember NW act "open 20 lockers" so wtf are caches?
I always assume caches are something you destroy not open (at least in case of corpus) but seems i was wrong

Next thing that confuses me is if we again look at drop table it says i could drop Athodai from Venus proxima beacon shield ring node on rotation B
But its Volatile so how to get to rotation B?

I do have 2 parts of each weapon so somehow it is possible i just dont know how i get them

Any1 know answers to that mystery?


 

Edited by ZeroX4
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Athodai parts drop in derelict caches, which are a control panel somewhere. A white marker is shown when theres a derelict nearby.

All parts drop in every venus mission in railjack. Not sure about rotations of parts.

Edited by ConsumerJTC
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ConsumerJTC said:

Athodai parts drop in derelict caches, which are a control panel somewhere. A white marker is shown when theres a derelict nearby.

All parts drop in every venus mission in railjack. Not sure about rotations of parts.

I dont understand what you mean by "which are a control panel somewhere"

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, ZeroX4 said:

I dont understand what you mean by "which are a control panel somewhere"

on the optional objective there will be a control panel you need to hack.  that's what has the chance at droping the weapon/sentinel part

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Jorak_Falconstar said:

on the optional objective there will be a control panel you need to hack.  that's what has the chance at droping the weapon/sentinel part

Ok thx now it makes more sense

Link to post
Share on other sites

I got Athodai blueprint on very first Venus mission node. Honestly, I have no idea how, lol. Killed some mobs, smashed some containers, opened some caches... It was just there, among other items in the mission exit screen.

Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Hayrack said:

I got Athodai blueprint on very first Venus mission node. Honestly, I have no idea how, lol. Killed some mobs, smashed some containers, opened some caches... It was just there, among other items in the mission exit screen.

Updated my question now it have answers ;)

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I ran all Venus missions solo and did everytime the white objective, its cool to have some relics and those parts.

Tried pub with a friend I had just the time to go alone to the derelict and go back to main objective, no one complained so not bad.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ZeroX4 said:

 

I didnt want to sound too demanding even tho I've spent money rather than spend time farming to get plat(which are unfortunately the people DE seems to listen to)

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

basically works the same as the derelicts that give Spectra Vandal parts. if it ain't broke...

it was a nice surprise to see them bring the Carmine Penta back, I'm guessing the drop rates are garbage and it's only MR fodder, but my inner weapon collector is pleased. nice that the Athodai is properly available now too. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ZeroX4 said:

Updated my question now it have answers ;)

Ah I see, I visited Orokin Shield Dereliect (name checked) and must have hacked the console. I was rushing and framerate was kinda choppy so I probably didn't notice an item announcement popup.

Edited by Hayrack
Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, ThumpumGood said:

I didnt want to sound too demanding even tho I've spent money rather than spend time farming to get plat(which are unfortunately the people DE seems to listen to)

 

You spend or not
Idea is to keep us playing
Making whatever we do in warframe is less confusing and easier to interact with

That should be important to devs since we happy = they happy plat plat plat

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ZeroX4 said:

Ok so in short of it to farm new stuff when you start a mission and you see waypoints

Yellow is Main Objective <- its what you need to do to finish your mission
White is Loot Dungeon <- which you dont need to finish but that is what holds the reward you desire

Athodia - Venus proxima CORPUS nodes
Nautilus - Neptune proxima CORPUS nodes
Carmine Penta - Pluto and Veil proxima CORPUS nodes

What you want to do is go to Loot Dungeon (WHITE waypoint) and while inside new yellow marker will lead you to console you just need to hack
This will give you UNIDENTIFIED ITEM and that CAN hold 1 part of items  i listed above (After mission complete)

So now you just finish mission and try your luck
~6% drop chance for each part so have fun grinding

As a side note i found AoE weapon + AoE frame + extermination = fastest missions at least for me
I run with Ember + Shedu

Original post in the spoiler if someone needs it

 

  Hide contents

So using warframe drop table
https://n8k6e2y6.ssl.hwcdn.net/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html

I found out i can get Carmine Penta from Veil proxima on node Lu-Yan for example
Which is Volatile mission

Now if we look at the drop table it sayes CACHES and here my confusion starts
There are 2 sub categories Point of interest and Loot Dungeon
Well i understand that Loot dungeon is the one with (by default) white waypoint which we can just ignore and not do to finish mission

But does caches apply to it? I mean does loot below sub category refers also to only in caches?
Another question is what are caches?

When there is NW act "find 3 grineer caches in sabotage mission" it does mean the ones you need to interact with to open them
But then this being Corpus title set i also remember NW act "open 20 lockers" so wtf are caches?
I always assume caches are something you destroy not open (at least in case of corpus) but seems i was wrong

Next thing that confuses me is if we again look at drop table it says i could drop Athodai from Venus proxima beacon shield ring node on rotation B
But its Volatile so how to get to rotation B?

I do have 2 parts of each weapon so somehow it is possible i just dont know how i get them

Any1 know answers to that mystery?


 

Thanks for the tip. Still need to forma my Plexus (apparently, an Aura Forma would be a good idea — also, the extra Configurations beyond the initial 3 will bug with each Forma and erase the config, FYI).

The extermination missions are probably the best (can't really fail, finish faster than Volatile, Orphix, and Defence), but it;s sometimes the secondary strategic objectives that become the time suck. Those are the ones where you have to do mobile defence, or disabling the interference drones, or basically entering another Corpus point of interest (including non-loot link freighters) before you can enter and destroy the main objective at the Corpus Stanchion capital ship.

Link to post
Share on other sites

The loot table seem to have two rotations of rewards (for the "loot" mission"/white marker), one that does NOT have the parts (Athodai, Nautilus, Carmine Penta, Spectra Vandal) and one that has them. 

But does anyone know which in-game timer the rotations default to?

Or in other words, when is "rotation A" active (no parts) and when is "rotation B" active (parts, and also otherwise some different loot)?

Even if it is fun, farming for loot that will not even drop seems a bit... ineffective...

Edited by Graavarg
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, PacoSakima said:

Many ppl just run straight to the yellow marker, finish it and dock, they have no idea that white marker is the most important thing in the mission, lol

While not a proper excuse you need to remember that the loot dungeons those are hidden in require Pilot 5 to have the white marker showing them

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Graavarg said:

The loot table seem to have two rotations of rewards (for the "loot" mission"/white marker), one that does NOT have the parts (Athodai, Nautilus, Carmine Penta, Spectra Vandal) and one that has them. 

But does anyone know which in-game timer the rotations default to?

Or in other words, when is "rotation A" active (no parts) and when is "rotation B" active (parts, and also otherwise some different loot)?

Even if it is fun, farming for loot that will not even drop seems a bit... ineffective...

I start to believe its just oversight and there is NO rotation since there is no indication of any change but most likely im wrong

 

57 minutes ago, smashedwookie said:

While not a proper excuse you need to remember that the loot dungeons those are hidden in require Pilot 5 to have the white marker showing them

WTF? How do u know? If its real then another stupid thing added to RJ

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ZeroX4 said:

I start to believe its just oversight and there is NO rotation since there is no indication of any change but most likely im wrong

 

WTF? How do u know? If its real then another stupid thing added to RJ

Go read pilot intrisinct rank 5 in the patch note and you'll see, better than before not having a marker at all for those tho.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, smashedwookie said:

Go read pilot intrisinct rank 5 in the patch note and you'll see, better than before not having a marker at all for those tho.

2v4COgs.png

WTF?!

With next intrinsic rework we should get something like "being able to use archwing"

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, ZeroX4 said:

WTF?!

With next intrinsic rework we should get something like "being able to use archwing"

Like i said at least we get a marker now, before you didnt have that for the derelict you could find in the veil and had a chance to enter sometimes

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, smashedwookie said:

Like i said at least we get a marker now, before you didnt have that for the derelict you could find in the veil and had a chance to enter sometimes

That i didnt know but still its kinda low excuse to make it as reward for intrinsic rank

But whatever lets be happy its there

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ZeroX4 said:

That i didnt know but still its kinda low excuse to make it as reward for intrinsic rank

But whatever lets be happy its there

Yeah but at same time there's a certain logic behind it to make some sense. Experienced pilot would be able to tell that those place been accessed  i guess.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ZeroX4 said:

I start to believe its just oversight and there is NO rotation since there is no indication of any change but most likely im wrong

Yes you are. If you do enough of the "loot" objectives you will find that they follow an A-B pattern, just as the drop tables say.

And my guess is that the timing is the same as Vome-Fass and Night-Day (PoE).

Edited by Graavarg
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...