Jump to content

Athodai and Carmine Penta drop location and rotation?


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, smashedwookie said:

Yeah but at same time there's a certain logic behind it to make some sense. Experienced pilot would be able to tell that those place been accessed  i guess.

That is exact same logic as behind Primed Surefooted
By the time you are able to get it (400th daily tribute) you already are so far up the A** armed to the teeth and lived for so long without it it just feel like bitter sweet reward

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ZeroX4 said:

That is exact same logic as behind Primed Surefooted
By the time you are able to get it (400th daily tribute) you already are so far up the A** armed to the teeth and lived for so long without it it just feel like bitter sweet reward

Sorry i meant that as a lore wise reason

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Graavarg said:

Yes you are. If you do enough of the "loot" objectives you will find that they follow an A-B pattern, just as the drop tables say.

And my guess is that the timing is the same as Vome-Fass and Night-Day (PoE).

That is some smart stuff i need to test it thx ;0
 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, PacoSakima said:

Many ppl just run straight to the yellow marker, finish it and dock, they have no idea that white marker is the most important thing in the mission, lol

Oh yeah, they enjoy booting their Teammates to where they want to go.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Graavarg said:

Yes you are. If you do enough of the "loot" objectives you will find that they follow an A-B pattern, just as the drop tables say.

And my guess is that the timing is the same as Vome-Fass and Night-Day (PoE).

I highly doubt it since they've only done this with open world stuff and there is no similar mechanic introduced(day-night, vome-fass). It might be the number of consecutive missions where you open a cache. But that's #*!%ed up because sometimes the transition bugs everybody and you can lose all XP from all missions.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Shodoman said:

I highly doubt it since they've only done this with open world stuff and there is no similar mechanic introduced(day-night, vome-fass). It might be the number of consecutive missions where you open a cache.

You are free to doubt this, of course. But even if I am not up to a hundred drops yet (getting close though 🙂), my drops have clearly and consistently followed the "Rotation A" and "Rotation B" lists in the official drop tables (you can check them here: https://n8k6e2y6.ssl.hwcdn.net/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html) and the change do seem to happen according to the day-night/Vome-Fass cycle (at "mission start", not at the "moment of drop").

Edited by Graavarg
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Graavarg said:

You are free to doubt this, of course. But even if I am not up to a hundred drops yet (getting close though 🙂), my drops have clearly and consistently followed the "Rotation A" and "Rotation B" lists in the official drop tables (you can check them here: https://n8k6e2y6.ssl.hwcdn.net/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html) and the change do seem to happen according to the day-night/Vome-Fass cycle (at "mission start", not at the "moment of drop").

Rota B = Caches in loot dungeons i.e the white markers.

Rota A = Caches in the yellow objectives (Ice-freighter cannon etc.)

Edited by SneakyErvin
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SneakyErvin said:

Rota B = Caches in loot dungeons i.e the white markers.

Rota A = Caches in the yellow objectives (Ice-freighter cannon etc.)

And if you go for Athodai on Venus where is only 1 loot dungeon with white waypoint and cache
And only yellow waypoint is your main objective without any caches?

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, ZeroX4 said:

And if you go for Athodai on Venus where is only 1 loot dungeon with white waypoint and cache
And only yellow waypoint is your main objective without any caches?

You can always find a secondary yellow objective that isnt part of the mission, you just need to get close to them in order for the yellow objective icon pop up. Well except on the missions that requires you to hit up those objectives already as part of the mission.

Edited by SneakyErvin
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SneakyErvin said:

You can always find a secondary yellow objective that isnt part of the mission, you just need to get close to them in order for the yellow objective icon pop up. Well except on the missions that requires you to hit up those objectives already as part of the mission.

Maybe we have different luck but on whole Venus Proxima
Most of the time only yellow waypoint RARELY showing up other than main objective is Optional : Steal Corpus Credentials FOR ME

Sometimes i do get optional yellow waypoint where which points me to some derelict or rock or whatever
Where all i need to do is interact with console and keep hacking at 100% by destroying jamming drones
Where is no unidentified item to get from it (but in the end it could be reward just for completing objective)

BUT  when i start to look at drop table of venus proxima
https://n8k6e2y6.ssl.hwcdn.net/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html

And i look at what im getting after missions i start to believe 

Rotation A = reward for just doing main objective + (MAYBE) optional objective 
Rotation B = reward for loot dungeon

Since i never do optional objectives and yet i do get rewards from drop table pool of Rotation A

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, SneakyErvin said:

Rota B = Caches in loot dungeons i.e the white markers.

Rota A = Caches in the yellow objectives (Ice-freighter cannon etc.)

Did another hour today, SneakyErwin is correct.

I probably mixed up which drops that came from which "marker" (since you get them all in the end).

The mission main objective has it's own table.

Edited by Graavarg
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ZeroX4 said:

Rotation A = reward for just doing main objective + (MAYBE) optional objective 
Rotation B = reward for loot dungeon

Since i never do optional objectives and yet i do get rewards from drop table pool of Rotation A

Some parts of the table are shared. The difference between main mission reward and Rota A is that main mission reward has RJ components while Rota A has some RJ mods.

For the "hacking" missions you get the Rota A reward when you interact with the second terminal after the hacking is done. These rewards are also granted from side objectives when they are part of the main mission.

So in total a RJ mission should reward you a roll on atleast 3 different tables for a full clear. Mission reward, side objective rota A reward and loot dungeon rota B reward. Not sure if you are granted a bonus reward on your mission reward depending on how many side objectives you clear though since my interest from main mission rewards is all about which component I get for my RJ.

It should be easier to keep track of since the patch that just dropped because the side objectives that arent mandatory will now have a different UI color.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, just did Enkidu Ice Drifts. Had an Ice mine, an optional objective to get credentials from a Crewship and a main objective. Also did them in this order.

As reward i got Meso T4, 200 Cubic diods and 300 Endo. Looking at the loot tables i got: main mission loot, extra loot and rotation A. So there was no rotation B.

I had no additional markers left.

Edit:

Also did Sovereign Grasp, which is another volatile mission, like Enkidu Ice Drifts, but higher level, in Neptune Proxima.

On this node you have an additional ship next to the Main Ship (objective) that displays a new marker only when you get close to it. Contrarily to what DE says you don't have a marker for this unless you get close. In this ship you kill some jamming drones and hack some panels.

I did the objective in this order: credentials from Crewship, hidden objective with jamming drones, Ice mine, main objective.

Rewards: Lavan Engines, 5 asterite, 200 endo, Hemorrhage (mod). Looking at the loot tables these represent: main , extra, rotation a, rotation b.

I ran these mission, and the exterminate  one,  3-4 times each.

 

Based on the above:

- Ice mine is always rotation A

- Credentials is always the extra objective and on lower tier nodes (like exterminate) you can actually never have a chance to get it if you accidentally kill the first crewship (it might happen that no other spawns, especially if you progress with the main objective)

- Rotation b is an additional yellow marker, hidden objective that does not show up at the start of the mission. Some nodes have it some don't (or i have very strange luck)

- there is no cycle rotation like on open world nodes (PoE, OV or Deimos)

- the order of received rewards does not take into account the order in which objectives were completed. It will always be main, extra, rotations.

Edited by Shodoman
added new info; improved wording
Link to post
Share on other sites
Am 22.3.2021 um 20:03 schrieb ZeroX4:

That is exact same logic as behind Primed Surefooted
By the time you are able to get it (400th daily tribute) you already are so far up the A** armed to the teeth and lived for so long without it it just feel like bitter sweet reward

normal mod does it too. if necessary you can have almost guaranteed immunity with 2 mods.
but as you say, until you get it, you are used to aoe gun and can avoid the knock back, etc.

I still think the primed sure footed is good, because there are random knock backs and these get on your nerves over time. even if they are actually unimportant. just like laser barriers on the doors.
I actually pack primed sure footed everywhere. i like it better than bullet jump or minimal boost for auras.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Am 23.3.2021 um 18:11 schrieb Graavarg:

Did another hour today, SneakyErwin is correct.

I probably mixed up which drops that came from which "marker" (since you get them all in the end).

The mission main objective has it's own table.

there was apparently a bug with a chance. if you do rota B at the end, there is a high probability that there will be Athodai part and no mod / key.

for the Athodai parts it works more or less. i have enough now lol. only BP does not drop. the same was also with BP for new sentinel.
something seems to be wrong here.

and that Athodai parts only drop in rota B is also not true. I have often enough made white markers first and an Athodai part was inside ...

Edited by Battle.Mage
Link to post
Share on other sites
В 26.03.2021 в 03:31, Battle.Mage сказал:

there was apparently a bug with a chance. if you do rota B at the end, there is a high probability that there will be Athodai part and no mod / key.

for the Athodai parts it works more or less. i have enough now lol. only BP does not drop. the same was also with BP for new sentinel.
something seems to be wrong here.

and that Athodai parts only drop in rota B is also not true. I have often enough made white markers first and an Athodai part was inside ...

yes just ZERO parts and BP or im unlucky

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Kacc said:

yes just ZERO parts and BP or im unlucky

i get all i needed in 1 day so most likely bad luck

Keep in mind i rushed all my missions
Went into mission straight to white marker then to main objective repeat and thats it but for carmine receiver i think i sat there like 5 hours straight athodai was way quicker for me

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2021-03-26 at 12:31 AM, Battle.Mage said:

and that Athodai parts only drop in rota B is also not true. I have often enough made white markers first and an Athodai part was inside ...

But that is rota B. As Reb even confirmed.

All white markers i.e loot dungeons are rota B, all yellow markers are rota A, no matter if they are part of the main mission or optional. So in certain missions you can get 1x mission reward, 2x A and 1x B.

Edited by SneakyErvin
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...