Nightwave missing creds?

• Cris0407 changed the title to Nightwave missing creds?

It works with cosmetic, iirc not with emotes. It doesn't tell you it's giving the credits, but if you check your total before and after, for example, the operator suit if you already have it you'll see the difference

2 hours ago, Am_Sha3gar said:

It works with cosmetic, iirc not with emotes. It doesn't tell you it's giving the credits, but if you check your total before and after, for example, the operator suit if you already have it you'll see the difference

Nope. The shoulder armor and emissary collection netted zero credits for me. There's another thread with many confirming this.

• Like 1

Don't know what to tell you, it's a bug then, cause i got mine.

Still, do some prestige ranks and you'll get them anyway, it's just a minor annoyance

Edited by Am_Sha3gar

In my experience you'll get them after some delay.  How much of a delay?  I don't know.  But I definitely know that I've seen my credits go up without actually getting any of the ranks that grant credits.

• Fixed cases of Duplication Protection logic not working for some Nightwave Rank up rewards.
    • We've also made the tooltip on reward hover more clear that you'll receiver Nightwave Cred as compensation.
      • We're looking into compensation options - stay tuned.