Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Railjack nodes progression (sort of) locked behind Mechs?..

Vit0Corleone

1 minute ago, Vit0Corleone said:

Hmm .. I can use a archgun with one of those free Mechs that are on the ground?

I don't have a Mech of my own yet ..

You should be able to I think. I haven't actually tested but I can equip it on my own mech so I'm thinking it may become an option once you're in the mech? To test, just see if any equipped Archgun pops up once you're in a mech I guess. Personally I'd just build a mech cos they're really easy to get your hands on.

6 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

You should be able to I think. I haven't actually tested but I can equip it on my own mech so I'm thinking it may become an option once you're in the mech? To test, just see if any equipped Archgun pops up once you're in a mech I guess. Personally I'd just build a mech cos they're really easy to get your hands on.

I don't see any option to call a archgun if using the free Mechs. Gear wheal doesn't even work, and the Mech seems to come with a default weapon of its own.

I am building my Mech, it's just going to take a few days between standing and the 72 hours build time.

Just now, Vit0Corleone said:

I don't see any option to call a archgun if using the free Mechs. Gear wheal doesn't even work, and the Mech seems to come with a default weapon of its own.

I am building my Mech, it's just going to take a few days between standing and the 72 hours build time.

That's unfortunate. Well when you do, consider that Mausolon as a good option until you've properly built up your mech. It'll take out Orphix till about level 60 going off how it did in the event.

Some of the people here need to be sleeping wid da fishes, Godfather. I think those nodes shouldn't be tied to the progress of a system, there's no continuity. It should be like Alad or the Golem and appear when you clear the planet. With all due respect Godfather, dat's what I tink.

1 hour ago, vegetosayajin said:

In the event you could easily do the first couple of Orphix with the free ones, dunno if it's different here. 

59 minutes ago, Kaotyke said:

I'm pretty sure just killing 3 Orphixes with the stock mech is doable to just unlock the mission extraction.

52 minutes ago, vanaukas said:

You are picking Voidrig? Because Bonewidow can wake up faster, heals itself and Ironbride can hit the Orphix regardless where you hit it.

Managed to find a Bonewidow this time. Much faster, but still not enough.

Video of this attempt below.

If one of you experienced players with this mission could give some feedback on where to improve, that would be awesome :-)

21分钟前 , Vit0Corleone 说:

If one of you experienced players with this mission could give some feedback on where to improve, that would be awesome :-)

I think someone told you to use bonewidowZ's exalted melee(4) to hit the orphix in the comments, idk will it actually make you faster cuz I didn't try it but yeah

Also when using voidrig pressing his 2 can keep u alive longer and get more consistent dmg output from mausolon

Seems that you also have some pathing issue with finding resonators, the thinking time in some occasions in your video is too long IMO, tho it's not the main issue.

And try to get a taxi, I don't see the reason to solo when you don't have a "fair enough" equipment to finish the job

Yes you need a mech for later levels, or you could ask someone else to do it and assist you?

Part of the struggles of being a solo player i am afraid.

Are you locked? partially , but more cause you choose not to engage with a game system and not cause of teh gfames limitations itself.

the free mechs are not going to help you beyond neptune (that too will need some strategies)

1 minute ago, yoman15 said:

And try to get a taxi, I don't see the reason to solo when you don't have a "fair enough" equipment to finish the job

The comments on this thread seemed to imply that it's perfectly viable to do it.

I don't think it's as easy as some are making it to be, but I do think it's possible.

It helps to take out the lower health enemies (anything not sentient) and build up the Mausolon's alt fire.

After five kills with the Mausolon you get an alt fire that does massive damage. Take out the smaller enemies, use his Storm Shroud for survivability, and use the alt fire on the Oriphix. Take out 3 of them and youre good to leave the mission successfully. Good luck

2 minutes ago, 0_The_F00l said:

Are you locked? partially , but more cause you choose not to engage with a game system and not cause of teh gfames limitations itself.

the free mechs are not going to help you beyond neptune (that too will need some strategies)

I came back to Warframe after a 9 month break.

I'm locked ( it seems ) just because I never played Deimos, and therefore don't have a Mech.

I am working on that, but between farming Entrati/Loid standing and actually building the thing, it's going to take a while.

I don't mind the wait, but I would like to meanwhile complete all the other Railjack nodes while I work on getting a Mech, except that I can't because I can't proceed unless I clear the Orphix nodes.

2 minutes ago, Vit0Corleone said:

I don't think it's as easy as some are making it to be, but I do think it's possible.

I said it was easy in the orphix venom event. If the levels are still the same here it has to be too.

I watched some of the video - the levels are pretty much the same so is should not be a big problem.
hint - when you are at the eye itself first hook some meaty target to heal while you are shooting or anytime for that matter.
and try to get to the next one quicker 
otherwise it's 1:1 as I remember from the event

I will try one of those missions with a free one today to see if I missed something from your video but it seems pretty much the same.

1 minute ago, vegetosayajin said:

I will try one of those missions with a free one today to see if I missed something from your video but it seems pretty much the same.

Thanks, appreciate it :)

Meanwhile I'll keep trying. I'm sure I will be able to do this one ( Neptune ), but doubt about Pluto and Veil.

Cheers :-)

4 minutes ago, Vit0Corleone said:

Thanks, appreciate it :)

Meanwhile I'll keep trying. I'm sure I will be able to do this one ( Neptune ), but doubt about Pluto and Veil.

Cheers :-)

Could also try a public group mate *gulp* 

But you never know you could luck out on some players who have mechs and a clue. Just to clear the node I mean.

8 minutes ago, Vit0Corleone said:

I came back to Warframe after a 9 month break.

I'm locked ( it seems ) just because I never played Deimos, and therefore don't have a Mech.

I am working on that, but between farming Entrati/Loid standing and actually building the thing, it's going to take a while.

I don't mind the wait, but I would like to meanwhile complete all the other Railjack nodes while I work on getting a Mech, except that I can't because I can't proceed unless I clear the Orphix nodes.

I do not normally advise this , but the mechs are available for platinum and you can trade for the mods to get them to an acceptable state to finish the mission.

The option to request for assistance also always exists ,

you could request someone with a mech to join the match or you could join someone willing to "carry" you.

So to wait , get assistance or to spend plat are your choices at the moment.

1 minute ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

Could also try a public group mate *gulp* 

But you never know you could luck out on some players who have mechs and a clue.

I've always done everything solo first before going with a squad ( public or not ).

Unless there's no other way, I want to beat it first myself.

2 minutes ago, ElKayJae said:

hmm can rented mechs not use the 4th ability? the 4th of voidrig hits pretty hard

they can but the energy economy of a bare bones mech(no mods) is pretty sh1t even if you are lucky with the drops or bring Hildryn you can alleviate that a little but not much

43 minutes ago, Vit0Corleone said:

Dash more with the mech, use the operator to reach weird places that the mech acnnot get into easily (until you build one and use some useful mods) and use the bonewidow ult, the Ironbride, it can hit the Orphix from any direction. DO that while you have an enemy with your 1.

Here is a guide to build on how to use Bonewidow, obviously you cna't mod it so you won't jump that high or dash that fast, but mechanically it's the same:

vor einer Stunde schrieb CrabCook5:

I think those nodes shouldn't be tied to the progress of a system, there's no continuity.

So you leveled up all your gear in Hydron directly from the beginning and without any need of progression I guess... 😂

If you want to play veteran content in Warframe then you should start to be one (or get a Taxi).

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, cliffghost said:

So you leveled up all your gear in Hydron directly from the beginning and without any need of progression I guess... 😂

If you want to play veteran content in Warframe then you should start to be one (or get a Taxi).

giphy.gif

I think you got that backwards.

Anyone that has been playing Warframe even if just for a couple months, can complete these nodes easily as Mechs are fairly easy to get.

"Content for a Veteran" would be something that puts to test the gear and experience that they have acquired and perfected over the years, not something that in all aspects is "new".

10 minutes ago, cliffghost said:

giphy.gif

No, not in the least. I understand the need to flex how skilled and knowledgeable you are at Warframe, but you seemed to have completely missed what I said. Go and read it slooooowly.

Archived