Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Double resource booster not doubling Fass/Vome residue

NonEuclideanOtter

so many of Father's token exchanges take 6-20 vome/fass residue though...
the only viable way to get residue enough for these is to repeatedly enter the drift, fly around and gather some, go back to necralisk, repeat.

This is extremely tedious, but is the ONLY way to obtain this stuff... its used for more than fishing bait. It's also used in some equipment recipes.

Generally there's 16-20 residue and it take <5minutes to collect them all. Go out, grab'em, return to town, repeat. Like Cetus Wisps but you can tell where they are from afar.

Not that that's excusing the bad design. Fish bait is a tertiary use for the stuff and not being doubled because of that is ridiculous. But it's not too hard to get enough for a couple days with a half hours farming.

3 hours ago, Crevab said:

Generally there's 16-20 residue and it take <5minutes to collect them all. Go out, grab'em, return to town, repeat. Like Cetus Wisps but you can tell where they are from afar.

Not that that's excusing the bad design. Fish bait is a tertiary use for the stuff and not being doubled because of that is ridiculous. But it's not too hard to get enough for a couple days with a half hours farming.

You right, but my problem here is that the double resource booster doesn't apply. Thats literally what I bought it for, to reduce time spent farming stuff like this. I'm angry that my purchase arbitrarily doesn't include this grind.

21 minutes ago, GrayArchon said:

Vome and Fass Residue are also rewards for Tier 4 Bounties on the Cambion Drift.

no one does those. People only do the endless excavation, sometimes... and Iso vaults.

I've tried throughout the past few days to get into a random squad doing those bounties and I always end up solo. No open squads, no one ever joins.

Archived