Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plague Star event

Tauthe

This is the longest time we have been without the event, where TF is!!?!?

1st Nov.

2nd 5 months later on Apr.

3rd 5 months later  on Sep.

4th 9 months later on Jun.

5th 7 months later on Jan 2020.

Uhhh? 14 MONTHS without it WTF??

Retired (currently not active); rewards got moved to Simaris (Ether Daggers), Daughters Night of Naberus shop (Exodia Arcanes, Zaw parts) and Tickers Star Day shop (Snipetron).
Build Forma was a too good reward so it got removed deactivated till DE knew what else they can offer (like the ghoul saw, but I have no idea why the ghoul saw isn't going to be a ghoul bounty reward).

hace 10 minutos, JayB33 dijo:

I thought Orphix temporarily replaced it whilst they worked on a Deimos replacement? Regardless, they probably won't be bringing back fully built forma as a reward.

No, im searching for friends of mine that doesnt have the plague zaws, also, wiki doesn't say anything that orphix got the items of the plague. I've done the orphix event and got cedo and others but didn't saw the zaws on the drop pool/shop.

hace 11 minutos, Dark_Lugia dijo:

Retired, rewards got moved to Simaris and Tickers Star Day shop.

Simaris oferings and tickers list doesn't show plague parts, maybe bc he sells them on an operation? Nothing on wiki tho

vor 1 Minute schrieb (XBOX)C11H22O11:

They never said it's never coming back or that it stopped temporarily,  until they make an official statement it's unclear what will happen to it.

I hope they change it completely

Raids are only "temporarily put to rest", too.
But we all know they won't return.

vor 9 Minuten schrieb Tauthe:

Simaris oferings and tickers list doesn't show plague parts, maybe bc he sells them on an operation? Nothing on wiki tho

Daughter is selling the Plague Zaw parts during the helloween event (Night of Naberus).

2 minutes ago, Dark_Lugia said:

Raids are only "temporarily put to rest", too.
But we all know they won't return.

And with raids they made it clear that they were removed temporarily ( seems we might get them back soon based on recent Devstreams) with plague star it was in a Rebecca and Pablo prime time that they said that the plague star rewards were going to be moved to Naberus and...

That's it they didn't say anything about not coming back, they could come back or not we'll see it this year if it does or doesn't

vor 16 Minuten schrieb (XBOX)C11H22O11:

And with raids they made it clear that they were removed temporarily ( seems we might get them back soon based on recent Devstreams) with plague star it was in a Rebecca and Pablo prime time that they said that the plague star rewards were going to be moved to Naberus and...

That's it they didn't say anything about not coming back, they could come back or not we'll see it this year if it does or doesn't

They said, they are working on it on paper => they have nothing more than a note saying: 3rd orb = raid (/s)
So I bet it will take them at least 2-3years to release them (if they ever do it...).

There was nothing said about the Acolytes too and the next moment they got stripped off all their rewards and got moved to the Steel Path missions.
So imo it's more likely to get the parts next halloween than hoping for a plague star return.

2 hours ago, Tauthe said:

This is the longest time we have been without the event, where TF is!!?!?

1st Nov.

2nd 5 months later on Apr.

3rd 5 months later  on Sep.

4th 9 months later on Jun.

5th 7 months later on Jan 2020.

Uhhh? 14 MONTHS without it WTF??

Last time or last two times PS was here they removed forma as reward from it
So its popularity dropped

Now we gonna get melee nerf

Now imagine how many chances we have to get PS when best reward we can get from it is melee parts which we still need to build then rank up to 30 two times before we can use them properly

I hope we do since i like to kill hecyte but lets face it 

It's weird to be gone this long but not like anyone is missing out on anything worthwhile.

Event is painfully uninspired and gets bland after the first run, plat farming for Forma is faster and easier, exclusives got moved to other events, always loaded with leechers in pubs, and Infested on the Plains gets old after a bit.

If they do plan to bring it back I really hope it's fully reworked into something worth running.

• 2 weeks later...

It'd be nice to have Plague Star again; I always enjoyed playing it.  *I* don't need anything from it, but a friend who started playing in June 2020 has never gotten the chance to.  (She also has horrible luck with cetus wisps, so having those be a purchasable reward from Nakak would've been nice.)

24 minutes ago, (XBOX)AarrowOM said:

It'd be nice to have Plague Star again; I always enjoyed playing it.  *I* don't need anything from it, but a friend who started playing in June 2020 has never gotten the chance to.  (She also has horrible luck with cetus wisps, so having those be a purchasable reward from Nakak would've been nice.)

So many tutorials/guides on youtube how to farm cetus wisps with nova archwing gauss volt and whatever else and you talk about bad luck?
Or did you mean she is unprepared?

On 2021-03-22 at 11:19 AM, JayB33 said:

I thought Orphix temporarily replaced it whilst they worked on a Deimos replacement? Regardless, they probably won't be bringing back fully built forma as a reward.

There are already 2 Forma Farms in game. Lua Music Puzzle can reward with a full forma if you wanna farm it, and void rare caches that have the same audio as sabotage caches but look like fancy loot cans that just crumble a little but don't despawn can have them and boosters in them.

P.S. - What if Plague Star and Scarlet Spear were the Steel Path versions of Invasions? New Infested Weapons or Ceti Weapons? Alternate Sentient Core Farm/Sink and Mutagen Mass Farm/Sink with a little Deimos resources mixed in? Would need to wait till after the New War was resolved story wise though.

On 2021-03-23 at 4:19 AM, ZeroX4 said:

Last time or last two times PS was here they removed forma as reward from it
So its popularity dropped

They didn't remove forma as a reward from Nakak, I did the last one and all the ones before it.

Edit:
From the wiki. :(

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Operation:_Plague_Star

“It is done. Operation: Plague Star is no more.”
This event has concluded on all platforms.

Archived