Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

for the love of GOD can you guys make it so that Master Summons can revive sentinels?

(NSW)Leafar

Better still, make sentinels that die drop to the ground so they can be revived like a pet. Or have them pop into a little void bubble for a time until they feel safe enough to re-emerge (then you can have mods like regen that affect the cooldown timer).

Its not like immortal companions are game-breaking as we already have those, no reason why sentinels can't have that too.

5 hours ago, Zeddypanda said:

On its' face, it makes sense for master's summon to revive sentinels. But doing that could get in the way of implementing a real fix. "Oh, there's no need to buff sentinels to be reliable on their own. Just replace one of your abilities lol".

TRUE!

"Reawaken" specific mod for Djin. 
We seriously should have it available for every sentinel. So if your lose your sentinel by mistake, you just have to wait for new one. 
But in contrast, if you sentinel start dying at some point, it will keep dying along the mission. 

50 minutes ago, Taiepii said:

We seriously should have it available for every sentinel. So if your lose your sentinel by mistake, you just have to wait for new one. 
But in contrast, if you sentinel start dying at some point, it will keep dying along the mission. 

Sentinels should have better AI. Even without "combat mods" and a weapon they still aggro enemies...

I want my carrier to survive like they used to survive on their own in the lore.

6 hours ago, Taiepii said:

Even if they do it won’t break game anyways. Since better version of Reawaken already is what Vulpa does.

Ya not a fan either. I do spy missions with my operator and my sentinel gets killed 4 times by the time I'm done so no more sentinel the rest of the mission. And I too don't use a weapon precept so the weapon doesn't fire. Would like to atleast see the sentinel de-spawn when in operator OR be invuln and inactive like the Fossa Jackal when dodging the energy walls in operator. 

ALSO can we name our sentinels?!?! Can name all the other pets.... just add naming sentinels too the Moa Gilding Menu or something... maybe a new sentinel vendor with new sentinels etc... plus some more story on their origins on the edge of the system.

up ❤️

* Activate ability "respawn" dead and alive companions.
* Respawn will restart functional mods like Regen and Primed Regen.
* Respawn have 50% chance to activate the first precept mod slot
* Precept Slot Chance increased to 100% affected by +55% power strength (Warframe = 155% power strenght)
* Precept Slot Chance cannot be below that 50% when power strength is negative

Archived