ok blacklist mirage for explosive legerdemain

ok blacklist nekros for clutter thanks to shadows of the dead

ok blacklist titania for razorwing and killing everything with dex pixia

ok blacklist hydroid, inaros, garuda, gauss, banshee, nyx for being useless

ok blacklist khora why she hang enemy now i cannot shoot

ok blacklist grendel he troll by eating everything, i cannot shoot enemy

ok blacklist ash no skill just press 4 and win

ok bl

Exactly this. Some of the posts in this thread went into borderline absurd tbh. Blacklist all the nuke frames, blacklist all the speed buff frames, blacklist all the annoying ragdoll CC frames, etc etc. At this point if you are that upset with what other frames do in your mission you should just play solo or form your own squad of like minded players through a clan, friends list or recruit chat. Problem solved. When I go into public match making I expect nothing, if I want to enjoy a  mission at my own pace, I go solo. 

I really dislike this idea  philosophically.   And I wouldn't want it applied to weapons either.   But if there was box in Options I could check that said "Disable matchmaking with players using Ignis/Ignis Wraith?"  I'd activate it in a heartbeat even at the cost of mild feelings of guilt and hypocrisy. 

On 2021-03-22 at 1:13 PM, DeltaForce245 said:

I know the Saryn discussions have been done to death and nerfing or changing her would end up on an uproar for half the community. 
But there are people in the game that actually likes to have fun while playing instead just mindlessly grinding, and one Saryn player completely sucks the fun out of the game when you are there doing nothing for 10 minutes. I'm at the point where I just leave the session if there is a Saryn player, that's why I suggest just adding Frames Blacklist to keep both sides of the community happy.

Sounds like you're not doing enough damage tenno...
Might I suggest trying out Mag?
I consistently out damage and outkill Saryns with Mag, it's really not difficult. Saryn is not as strong as people say, she scales very poorly into endurance content, she's just a good low level nuker and people think she's a god for that reason.

4 hours ago, --END--Rikutatis said:

Exactly this. Some of the posts in this thread went into borderline absurd tbh. Blacklist all the nuke frames, blacklist all the speed buff frames, blacklist all the annoying ragdoll CC frames, etc etc. At this point if you are that upset with what other frames do in your mission you should just play solo or form your own squad of like minded players through a clan, friends list or recruit chat. Problem solved. When I go into public match making I expect nothing, if I want to enjoy a  mission at my own pace, I go solo. 

sanity? on MY warframe forums? impossible.

People complain so much about Saryn nuking rooms and wanting to blacklist her from their games.

Well, I made a list of things that have the possibility of nuking rooms in one way or another so you can add them to your blacklist!

• Ash
  • Atlas
  • Banshee
  • Baruuk
  • Ember
  • Equinox
  • Excalibur
  • Frost
  • Gara
  • Garuda
  • Gauss
  • Grendel
  • Hildryn
  • Hydroid
  • Ivara
  • Khora
  • Lavos
  • Limbo
  • Mag
  • Mesa
  • Mirage
  • Nezha
  • Nidus
  • Nova
  • Nyx
  • Oberon
  • Octavia
  • Protea
  • Revenant
  • Rhino
  • Sevagoth
  • Titania
  • Valkyr
  • Vauban
  • Volt
  • Wisp
  • Wukong
  • Xaku
  • Zephyr
  • Ignis/Ignis Wraith
  • Amprex
  • Kuva Bramma
  • Lenz
  • Kuva Nukor
  • 90% of melee weapons

Here you go, thank me later!

On 2021-03-22 at 5:07 PM, EinheriarJudith said:

things that negatively impact gameplay for others should never be ignored.

Leaving the game just because someone is using Saryn seems like it'd negatively impact some peoples' experience. Not being able to find people in matchmaking while using Saryn seems like it'd also negatively impact people. 

And I'll tell you what. As someone with close to 4,000 hours from from early 2014 to late 2020 on console, I gotta say that Saryn isn't all that godly. Like she's good for leveling weapons on hydron if built and used properly. Like, there's almost always a better choice in steel path. I don't even think that she's the fastest hydron nuke anymore. 

Maybe Saryn just exposes how dull and relentless the grinding in this game really is. You HAVE to kill everything or be next to invincible, or you'll grind forever. Be grateful when a capable Saryn user is in your squad. You're basically getting resources 3 times faster, which is well worth your time. 

If you respond to this one, I might never answer. I don't look at these forums as I haven't been playing Warframe lately. Have a good one.

[edit] Oh and it also exposes a lack of interesting enemies. Particularly in the Grineer and infested who all die together. You'll see it after a couple thousand hours. Enjoy the early and mid game while it lasts. :)

Ok now seriously after playing only saryn for years its quite clear to me that the problem with the Spores is that it has no physics, its just a parametric thing, you could change its casting to be directed and affected by travelling time and that would improve both the playability and balance of Saryn by a lot, also you could make it so the spores have to be collected, "gathered" after they kill, that would make the poisoning process much more intentional, attended, interesting and less broken without deleting Saryn as a Dps

On 2021-03-22 at 9:50 PM, Hello said:

Sure, I'll throw Wisp and Volt on the list so I can never be in a group with them. 

If I can see the group before the mission starts, I always leave the moment Volt and Wisp pops into the group. People complain thinking I'm looking at relics, but I'm looking at frames.  The moment a Volt uses speed, I leave. The moment a Wisp puts a haste mote in a hallway that we can't avoid, I leave.

If only DE would give us a menu to opt out of "buffs" that affect allies per frame so we can opt out of certain ones.

Also before anyone does the typical "BuT yOu CaN bAcKfLiP" to get rid of speed. Doing that every 5 seconds from people spamming for no reason just kills the flow of the game. Such way to get rid of a mote doesn't exist except for jumping into the abyss.

This so much, I started doing that as well. Either give us an option to not accept speed buffs, or an option to 'roll out', like you can do with Limbo's stupid ability (but have that opt out last for the full mission, not just the first cast).

• 2 weeks later...
On 2021-04-26 at 4:55 PM, (PSN)LordWengeanCe said:

It's a nice idea, but it wouldn't work all the time... if I blacklisted a Warframe that joined a game after me I shouldn't be able to force them to leave. 

The problem here are people... months in the game, when I realized that killing rooms with Equinox isn't fun for others I just stopped bringing that build in public games... It's simple as that

Blacklist doesn't work like that, if the game sees that another frame that's in your blacklist is in a game then it  does not include that game in YOUR matchmaking. Then it would prioritize other factors (ping and etc.) It's just like adding tags to your search filter.

1000 open squads -> 500 joinable rooms based on set preferences and blacklist -> 100 based on ping and connectivity

Nah dont like this blacklist thing. I remember few months ago i was using saryn in hydron to level up some weapons. I was hosting and a guy joined cant remember what frame he was using but he was around MR 20ish told me not to nuke everything so he can kill enemies too. 

So i gave him a chance, i just kill enemies normally. We go to 10 waves and he started dying while i help to revive him  the defence objective is taking alot of damage. At wave 10 he leaves or quit, leaving me there. I finally nuke eveything around cleared the wave.

Problem with people hating saryn they dont see her as an asset. Same goes when i go to ESO as saryn. People message me not to nuke everything then when simaris yells at us to work faster they leave the game. 

Archived