Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zephyr Harrier Skin is an awesome departure

Soaron

Loved how far into the Wipeout XL, realm of Formula One sci fi you took Zephyr's Harrier Skin. That is a superb breath of fresh air. For a bit there there were a lot of ultra-ornate fantasy themed skins (which are great but there are a lot of them). So it's cool to see a bold statement skin that harkens to other genre's of sci fi. I especially LOVE the jacket. That just tickled my brain in all the right spots. Thank you DE! 😜💥

If I were to ask for a nitpick here... man how could it would be if the jacket had a bit of a dual color there. Maybe if it took a hint of a another color from the set, you could make it have a really cool pearlescent shimmer. The thigs are already doing that, which is lovely.

I'm gonna add a nitpick or two for the Operator collection, and it's the jacket.  Namely, how far out it extends from the body.  Reel that sucker in just a tad and we'd have something perfect.  Second nitpick's gonna be the hood and how, in spite of it's 'open' nor covering the chin or face that much, how it blocks facial accessories.

There's definitely some tweaking that could be done. If the jacket is blocking anything or glitching with other objects that should be looked at for sure. On that note I will say this about the Zephyr skin as well.... almost no syandana looks good on it 😂 because most syandanas block the awesome design on the back. Haha. It's almost as if it needs the ability to mess around with the syandana center point to be able to place it in a spot where it won't mess with the back.  I was actually kinda surprised the skin didn't come with it's own syandana. Maybe in the future we can get one that works together with the main skin 🙂

9 minutes ago, (PSN)i7081277 said:

Maybe its not what I wanted for her but i'm glad somebody likes it lol

haha for sure it's pretty out there as far as Warframe standards go. i'm sure it's a polarizing skin.

I really adore this skin. Now I play Zephyr just because how good it looks. But personally I'm not a big fan of the jacket, since it stands out too much for me.
It would be nice to add an option to toggle it, as it is done for some prime details.

Yea the pack's amazing. Only downside is really just that the operator jacket should be more tight and snug against the back and ribcage so it wouldn't constantly clip with the arms and not conflict with your usual animations (ie, aiming through it when moving an shooting).

• 2 months later...

Archived