Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack - "Ship objective entery" bugged - if someone use FORM UP during enter.

ZaZoTX

If someone using a FORM UP (recall to railjack) When the mission says "teleporting crew to objective in 5...4.3..2..1" and by that 1 the form up recall... 

The mission bugs out and cannot then enter the "ENTER THE CORPUS STANCHION"

- Basicly even flying to the door again doesnt give the "enter" option and the mission MUST be aborted... cant even use navigation to force a fail back to DRY DOCK...
This should be an alternartive option if the mission bugging out.

Neptune Node (Bottom right)... Mine something.

(NOTE: this happens in ALL missions that force-squad teleport) if someone use FORM UP, i used it once to return quickly and then suddently the male started countdown and it bugged.

Regarding as faar i noticed Nodes:

# Neptune Proxima - Nu-Gua Mines

Had this just happen as well, again, as described above. It also happened yesterday but then I was too tired to make the connection to [Form Up].

Edit: This time I remained in the loading zone while someone else was teleported back to the ship. No one was admitting to use [Form Up] so I don't know if it's not just a random thing. However, the others say they were able to join me through the slingshot.

i tried it once myself using the "FORM UP" function during the mission countdown... and yea i noticed it happens EVERYTIME if so that the ship bugs out and you cannot enter.
However i did this on SOLO mode and with a Friend-only, friend with me to test it and each time it bugs.

Sometimes the SLINGSHOT is the only solution, but most cases 90% you have to leave as Host to make it work by 50/50 chance for the rest of the squad.

Suggestion: Remove the mod "FORM UP" (squad-recall) or ....... change it to heal all wherever they are?

Archived