Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

LICH KUVA COMPLETELY USELESS IN COMMAND

Speachcraft

Level 9 command:

"One of your Crew Members may be designated as 'Available' and may be called upon to assist you in non-Railjack missions."

great but why the kuva lich are not usable. in the end we converted 50 liches which will be useless. the update is great but i'm disappointed that i can't play with my liches :(

1 hour ago, Speachcraft said:

Level 9 command:

"One of your Crew Members may be designated as 'Available' and may be called upon to assist you in non-Railjack missions."

great but why the kuva lich are not usable. in the end we converted 50 liches which will be useless. the update is great but i'm disappointed that i can't play with my liches :(

Honestly, they're useless in general. 

With the npc crewmates being superior in every way, the Liches seem to be an afterthought. 

I would argue the liches need... *something* over the normal crew members. In terms of sheer effort-reward ratio, a converted lich is a shadow of a crewmember, yet require far more effort to unlock., their weapons rather uninspiring against the player's. I'd like it if they were crew (and summonable via on call!) that you could fully stat, instead of the current "This person has X base points".

Archived