Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

which is the fastest warframe?

TRpoormen

2 hours ago, (PSN)Hopper_Orouk said:

Sorry OP, but Deltaforce is correct.

If it makes you feel any better, gauss is the best animation speed boosting Frame.

His redline is amazingly powerful

thank you man. im zephyr main actually but my friend said gauss is faster. this way i opened a topic

17 hours ago, TRpoormen said:

I think gauss but i dont know exactly. 

Nope.... Gauss only looks fast due to the expertly done camera effects on Mach Rush.... The same thing was done to the Roadie Run in Gears Of War.... It seems like you are sprinting twice as Fast but it's actually just 50% Faster than Jogging.... The actual speed is more apparent to when you observe your Team Mates doing it Rather than doing it yourself.... 😛

The Actuall Fastest Warframe's are Nova and Titania.... And they are banned from all Official Drift Racing Events in Warframe...

16 hours ago, (PSN)Hopper_Orouk said:

If it makes you feel any better, gauss is the best animation speed boosting Frame

DE was smart to give Mach Rush its own unique Animation rather whatever the hell they did to Volt... That being said.... It is Hilarious.... Enough to keep it as is 😝... Just like the Zenistar Dominion Heavy Blade Skin Bug.

B85E21243A129440FE0ECAF27D09F4453602FE31

Best Bug Ever !!! 😀

13 hours ago, TRpoormen said:

thank you man. im zephyr main actually but my friend said gauss is faster. this way i opened a topic

Unfortunately the Topic of Discussing Which Warframe is Faster is more Complicated than Tenno Think it is because Different Warframe's apply their Speed in Different Ways.... And Different Directions...

Some are Free Form like Monkey Boy (sorry.. forgot his name) and Titania....

Some are Linear like Excalibur, Rhino and Hydroid and Booben.

Some Teleport like Ash, Loki and Nova...

Some are Flat runners like Volt, Gauss and Octavia....

And then you have your Olympic Long Jumpers like Mirage, Zephyr and Arcane NYX (Regular NYX won't cut it... You need the Arcane Helmet for this to be worth it)...

I could go on.... There are a number of different Styles with Varying degrees of Effectiveness.

And these methods of Traversal are going to play out Differently on different Tilesets.... The Flat Runners like Volt and Gauss will Shine in The Plains and The Orb Valli's but will be Outperformed by Olympic Jumpers like Mirage and Arcane NYX on Tilesets like The Void, Infested Ships or Gas City.

Unfortunately there's no Content that actually caters to actually playing and Building your Warframe's in such a manner.... Well... I mean there's Capture (the Official   Drift Racing Mission Type) Spy Missions but those don't yield the same level of Reward that that endless mission types do...😞.

19 hours ago, TRpoormen said:

which is the fastest warframe?

Operator

2 hours ago, Lutesque said:

The Actuall Fastest Warframe's are Nova and Titania.... And they are banned from all Official Drift Racing Events in Warframe...

Wukong too.

I have a fun thing for you to look up, OP

There is a Warframe Content Creator called 'XandyPants'. He invented, and sometimes hosts, a competitive racing mode for Warframe called 'Drift Frame'.

In this the rules are simple, two players go into a Capture mission, attempt to capture the target and get to the Extraction first. Points are awarded for the Capture and for getting to Extraction.

He has a ranking of what frames are the best for this, and there are even some frames that are so mobile that they're banned from this mode.

The frame that has been banned the longest is Nova. Nova's Warp has been, since its inception, so fast that you can actually cross tiles before the next tile has loaded in and cause your own machine to lag. As long as you have good aim and Energy to cast, Nova is incredibly fast.

The next frame to get banned was Wukong after his rework to give him the current Cloud Walker. This is because of how fast, cheap and easy it is to navigate in every direction with Cloud Walker. While he's not faster in a straight line, this ability is faster in any other situation.

Then Titania's Razorwing got its buff by the killing of its momentum, meaning that when you want to stop, you stop, and it's basically as mobile as Wukong, with the added bonus of being smaller so less chance of collisions with the environment.

With that, the frames that are fastest, but not banned are:

Gauss, Loki, Nezha, Volt and Zephyr. Gauss is fast in a straight line, scales only off his Sprint Speed. Loki only has a fast sprint, but his Switch Teleport not only means he can cross rooms, he can also steal the front position by switch-teleporting his opponent. Nezha has amazing slides and buffs his movement speed, he also has a Chakram to Teleport with so can reach places faster than base Warframe movement. Volt needs no introduction, just Strength and Duration make him incredibly fast, and Zephyr has Tailwind for straight lines and Jet Stream as an Augment to scale her base speed off Strength as well (also, the new Hover giving her an Air Brake to stop her momentum after a cast of Tailwind, that's a heck of a buff in this format).

Take a look here:

Spoiler

It's actually a fun little part of the community, and it should answer all of yours and your friend's questions.

1 hour ago, MacIntoc said:

Wukong too.

Ah yes that's his Name... I totally forgot it 😝....

In any case Wukong is definitely fast but since he is not as Fast as Titania he was mostly banned for just being Boring to both play and Watch... I reckon he's comparable with other Warframe's on the Ground but the lack of any Nuances to cloud Walker really kill my Desire to Use him for Mobility Purposes....

Remind me... Who was The Slowest Warframe again ? 

Was there just one or was there more than one ? I think they had like 7 of them all Grouped together at the Bottom....

In any case with the right build All Warframe's can become pretty Fast.... I once had a Speed Running Atlas Prime that was difficult to control in cramped Tilesets 😝...

It's Really good if you can get Arcane Consequence and Arcane Agility to Proc at the Same Time...

A lot of people claim Volt is faster than Gauss, but that's only really true in very long open world races. In more practical situations, indoor missions with lots of rooms to navigate, Gauss is absolutely faster. This is because of Gauss's instant acceleration, ability to instantly stop, and ability to immediately change direction. Volt has to gradually accelerate and then struggles to cancel his momentum, making him difficult to control in tight spaces.

Basically, you need to consider more than just how quickly you can run in a straight line.

12 hours ago, SteveCutler said:

Basically, you need to consider more than just how quickly you can run in a straight line.

Indeed.... However just like any other Warframe Volt can equip Parkour Velocity Mods to make for the weakness in his Running Speed....

This won't make faster at Navigating tight corners than Gauss but it will mitigate some of the weakness in his Speed which he can then hopefully make up for in the Longer Straights....

Im curious to see if Volt can Sabotage Gauss in actual Drift Events by making Mach Rush too Fast to Controll 🤔.... He would need to Mod for Range for this to work.

22 hours ago, Lutesque said:

Remind me... Who was The Slowest Warframe again ? 

Currently it's Lavos. Although that may be updated a little with the new change to his slide that makes it more steer-able. Considering Lavos is all Cooldown based, it means that no matter what ability you give him he has a cast delay and cannot spam his mobility like the other frames. He also has really slow base speed, on top of that... so Lavos players, even with Helminth subsumed abilities to boost him, is currently the slowest frame in the game.

Archived