Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack...good bye.

Vaml77

Many things dont make any sense with this update.

Why repair hull in the forge when the railjack itself regen hull/HP?

Why link warframe energy to railjack ? Flux is gone ! 

Why exterminations and defense missions on railjack? Where is the skirmish  missions?

Why derelict always showing up?

Why so many OP crew killing invaders and repairing? 

Now the game is fully operated by bots....! Sad but true!

2 minutes ago, Vaml77 said:

Now the game is fully operated by bots....! Sad but true!

Go and have a discussion with the guy who yesterday was bemoaning that even the lightest invaders can defeat their best Lich.

Seriously, you'd swear that complaint threads in the forums are generated randomly by an algorithm that has no regard for consistency.

31 minutes ago, Dhrekr said:

Go and have a discussion with the guy who yesterday was bemoaning that even the lightest invaders can defeat their best Lich.

Seriously, you'd swear that complaint threads in the forums are generated randomly by an algorithm that has no regard for consistency.

I think it heavily depends on the weapon.  My Engineer is only combat 1, but with an Acceltra boarding parties get erased.

3 hours ago, Uhkretor said:

... I'm still hoping that players will figure out that Skirmish missions are Sabotage AND/OR Assassination in disguise...

Except you're not forced to run them full team. That one small change makes a BIG difference

1 hour ago, lewkaj said:

That one small change makes a BIG difference

... Does it really?

Isn't that a consequence of your choice relative to your Matchmaking setting?

Are you so willing to go wirh randoms into those missions, that you don't mind coming here and moan (lets call it as it really is because as much as I make an effort to see beyond what it is, I simply can't... And pretending would only be lying, and I simply don't lie) about a consequence of a choice that you, yourself, have made?

... I don't know, I mean... If you've made a willing choice to go with randoms into THOSE missions then coming to complain about a consequence of your choice, that you willingly made, is just something that only a Karen would do, at this point so~ I don't know what to tell you...

9 hours ago, Uhkretor said:

... Does it really?

Isn't that a consequence of your choice relative to your Matchmaking setting?

Are you so willing to go wirh randoms into those missions, that you don't mind coming here and moan (lets call it as it really is because as much as I make an effort to see beyond what it is, I simply can't... And pretending would only be lying, and I simply don't lie) about a consequence of a choice that you, yourself, have made?

... I don't know, I mean... If you've made a willing choice to go with randoms into THOSE missions then coming to complain about a consequence of your choice, that you willingly made, is just something that only a Karen would do, at this point so~ I don't know what to tell you...

What are you even talking about? Did i hurt you? Maybe consider taking a break from forums.

I just stated my opinion that i do enjoy playing railjack mission more, when im not forced to leave my railjack when im playing with other people.

Archived