Command's 10th Intrinsic

Crew sync

Allows transference to crew members (and remotely placed necramechs? )

The specific use case for this is for situations in grineer railjack where you have to constantly go in and back out of bases to do objectives. These are cool coop, and I honestly think there should be more like them in, say, corpus proxima, but a feature like this is needed to reduce friction solo.

18 minutes ago, Zeddypanda said:

Crew sync

Allows transference to crew members (and remotely placed necramechs? )

I think you ment teleport to? Crewmates arent mindless constructs to be transferred. :P

I believe the Tactical Intrinsics already allow you to teleport to Teammates/Crew throught the UI (L).

16 minutes ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

I think you ment teleport to? Crewmates arent mindless constructs to be transferred. :P

I believe the Tactical Intrinsics already allow you to teleport to Teammates/Crew throught the UI (L).

sadly i really think he means to mind control an ally -.-  

That'd actually be useful for those annoying Grineer POIs.

27 minutes ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

Crewmates arent mindless constructs to be transferred. :P

Because Umbra, the Golden Maw, etc... were "mindless"? That's not a requisite for transference. 

43 minutes ago, KitMeHarder said:

That'd actually be useful for those annoying Grineer POIs.

Because Umbra, the Golden Maw, etc... were "mindless"? That's not a requisite for transference. 

Both the Golden Maw and Umbra are Constructs. The Golden Maw is programmed just like the Necras from Deimos are. As for Umbra, he is bound by a Transference bolt and his sentience is very limited and only achieved because of a very strong traumatic memory he kept during the transformation which was him being forced to kill his own son Isaah.

If you replay the Sacrifice questline you will see that Warframes have no conscience and no memory, their bodies and mind still feel the pain from the transformation which is also the only reason they allow the Tenno to take control of them is because It Takes The Pain Away, which is the same reason Umbra allows us to control him, it helps his mind find peace and overcome his torment.

Edited by BiancaRoughfin
1 hour ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

No, transference. If you teleport to them you wouldn't have the means to teleport back. Also useful for briefly switching between yourself in forward artillery and your pilot.

If transference only works on things without a mind, what happens in The Sacrifice with reverse transference?

The ability to teleport to your necramech could somewhat replace this ability, there just need to be a quick way to move between your ship and back without requiring other people.

4 minutes ago, Zeddypanda said:

No, transference. If you teleport to them you wouldn't have the means to teleport back. Also useful for briefly switching between yourself in forward artillery and your pilot.

Have you tried leaving a Crewmate in the enemy base with the "On Call" command and teleport to them with the Tactical intrinsic? You can use your Recall from the Tactical with no Cooldowns.

4 minutes ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

Have you tried leaving a Crewmate in the enemy base with the "On Call" command and teleport to them with the Tactical intrinsic? You can use your Recall from the Tactical with no Cooldowns.

Oh that works? Guess I'll level up  Command after all.

1 minute ago, Zeddypanda said:

Oh that works? Guess I'll level up  Command after all.

The "On Call" function allows you to set a Crewmate as an assistant you can summon in any mission kinda like a Specter on a limited duration and with Cooldown.

I havent tested it in Railjack missions yet but i believe the Tactical Teleport should work on them too so you can leave a crewmate inside the mission objective with the "On Call" then teleport back and forth with the Recall and Tactical Teleport. Should work tho.

10 hours ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

Have you tried leaving a Crewmate in the enemy base with the "On Call" command and teleport to them with the Tactical intrinsic?

You can only use "On Call" in non-Railjack missions.