I've played for about 700 hours from 2020.the 1st month I've paid about 300+ hours

on this game.cause its really fun and I've got enough time because of the virus.

I've heard that many players got their 75% off for gift,but I never got the chance.it's 

just like that I don't deserve a discount!

really uncomfortable and annoying

• Like 2

Welcome to the forums tenno ^.^ 

Sadly its actually fair its basicly just RNG.

You may not know that but back in the days you could get endo as a reward for sortie and so many tenno got that drop instead of other things that a guy even wrote a song about it XD

dont worry it will come but sadly probably when you are broke or not expecting it .

• Like 5

Correct me if I'm wrong, but my understanding on the 75% coupons is that they're programmed to only come if you've not been logging in every day.

Meaning: If you play every day, you will only see max 50% coupons. If you leave for a week and then return, you are likely to see a 75% coupon.

3 minutes ago, Sevek7 said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but my understanding on the 75% coupons is that they're programmed to only come if you've not been logging in every day.

Meaning: If you play every day, you will only see max 50% coupons. If you leave for a week and then return, you are likely to see a 75% coupon.

Well its not confirmed but ive seen reports from a lot of tenno going on the side that if you stop for a couple of days you seem to be a 75% coupon magnet.

Not that they coded it that way. Same goes for a part you are looking for finaly drops after that its literally raining that part too.

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Sevek7 said:

I got a 75% off fairly recently, and I log in daily.

• Like 8
12 minutes ago, Sevek7 said:

Incorrect. I got a 75% a couple days ago and i log every day.

nukzcyq.jpg

40 minutes ago, Arrover said:

I've heard that many players got their 75% off for gift,but I never got the chance.it's 

Sadly you just got bad rng.

Edited by -Francesco.pe
  • Like 4
14 minutes ago, Sevek7 said:

It's just superstitious nonsense. I have played every day for five years and got plenty of 75% off

The superstition doesn't even make that much sense. Why would you hold a sale only for people who aren't playing the game? You can't market to them with in-game drops if they aren't in-game

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, Sevek7 said:

It's one of those urban legends that kinda maybe is probably true, but DE has kept their lips sealed tight about what, if any formula is used for calculating that stuff. 

For all we know it really COULD be random, anecdotal reports suggest people who spend a lot regularly don't get as many coupons or as high coupons as often either, but it's never been confirmed. 

• Like 1

820 hours here, I only got one when I was MR5 and had 0 plat, spent it on a Fragor bp, never got one since but I get 25% off all the time, I'm on day 101 or so, you can check which days give discounts and significant gifts in the wiki im pretty sure, its all rng for the most part tho so hope n pray

My spouse and I both play Warframe.  I log in everyday, my spouse often goes weeks without playing.  I've noticed that it's quite common for her to get a 75% off coupon the first day she starts playing after a break.  But I also sometimes receive 75% off coupons...just not nearly as many.

Also, coupons work differently for PC's and consoles.  PC coupons require less money to buy platinum, Console coupons require less platinum to buy certain items (usually anything that's not Tennogen or a Bundle).

I have 750 hours in-game, and I have not seen a 75% off either.  But I've seen plenty of 40%, 50%, and 60% off coupons.  And you know what, even at 50% off it is still a very good deal.  How much have you paid for other traditional commercial games?  For how long have they entertained (or frustrated) you?  At 50% off, you can get 2100 plat @ around USD $25.  That is cheaper than most games and 2100 plat will be more than enough for you to get all the slots you need.  If you need plat and will not farm and sell stuff for it (which is trivial), then just pay DE the next time you get a coupon, even if 40%.  It's really not that expensive.

16 minutes ago, (XBOX)Apoll0 666 said:

You can but platinum with the discount??? Im assuming this isnt on xbox then > : O

You can buy plat with the discount on the official site (i'm pc user). I don't know how this work on console

• Like 4
Gerade eben schrieb Skaleek:

So unfair.

😔

On console the coupons always pop up when I'm already having what I need.. It happened 2 times in the last 6 years where I ACTUALLY got a coupon on a new update, which I used on 2 deluxe skins.. Where I'm not having the weapon exclusive skins now though 😂 

1 minute ago, (XBOX)TyeGoo said:

On console the coupons always pop up when I'm already having what I need.. It happened 2 times in the last 6 years where I ACTUALLY got a coupon on a new update, which I used on 2 deluxe skins.. Where I'm not having the weapon exclusive skins now though

I've been playing warframe for like 8 years and log in every day and I don't think I've ever gotten 75% off. Small potatoes really, its been a while since i've needed platinum.

Edited by Skaleek
  • Like 2
Gerade eben schrieb Skaleek:

I've been playing warframe for like 8 years and log in every day and I don't think I've ever gotten 75% off. Small potatoes really, its been a while since i've needed platinum.

Well, I count myself lucky then :) 

• Like 1
Just now, (XBOX)TyeGoo said:

Well, I count myself lucky then :) 

Healthy attitude, we are all pretty lucky to have this free to play game that doesn't even have to give out discounts to platinum to sell it.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, -Francesco.pe said:

You can buy plat with the discount on the official site (i'm pc user). I don't know how this work on console

Ah okay, I presume that if I had a discount and simply went to the site with my laptop I could buy plat with it, thanks 

4 minutes ago, (XBOX)Apoll0 666 said:

Ah okay, I presume that if I had a discount and simply went to the site with my laptop I could buy plat with it, thanks 

It works different on console as opposed to PC. 

On PC we get a coupon to buy plat from DE at a discount. 

On console you get a coupon for a purchase from the market at a discount I believe. 

Sony and Microsoft are stingy. 

Edited by Tesseract7777
  • Like 2
vor 2 Minuten schrieb (XBOX)Apoll0 666:

That answer confuses me. Iirc it's if pc gets a coupon, they can use it on Plat bundles only (real cash) and not market items. 

If console gets a coupon, they can use it on market items (Plat only) but not on Plat bundles.. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Tesseract7777 said:

It works different on console as opposed to PC. 

On PC we get a coupon to buy plat from DE at a discount. 

On console you get a coupon for a purchase from the market at a discount I believe. 

Sony and Microsoft are stingy. 

1 minute ago, (XBOX)TyeGoo said:

That answer confuses me. Iirc it's if pc gets a coupon, they can use it on Plat bundles only (real cash) and not market items. 

If console gets a coupon, they can use it on market items (Plat only) but not on Plat bundles.. 

That sucks ngl : (, i mean in a PC sense, I'd rather have discount on items rather than being obliged to spend real cash

• Like 2