Gerade eben schrieb (XBOX)Apoll0 666:

That sucks ngl : (, i mean in a PC sense, I'd rather have discount on items rather than being obliged to spend real cash

Depends.. And a good question. Do the pc coupons expire as well in 2ish days or are they there for longer..? @Tesseract7777

If it's the first one I agree, but if they last longer it's debatable.. 

• Like 2
Just now, (XBOX)TyeGoo said:

Depends.. And a good question. Do the pc coupons expire as well in 2ish days or are they there for longer..? @Tesseract7777

If it's the first one I agree, but if they last longer it's debatable.. 

IIRC, they expire in 48 hours and like login reward boosters, they are tied to the daily reset time, and not your actual login time. 

I think Apollo has an interesting point. To an entirely F2Per the "discount off an item that costs platinum" coupon would be more attractive in a way, whereas to someone who does spend money at least at times, the "get a percentage off a large platinum purchase from DE" is probably going to seem more attractive. 

Those who have mounds of platinum from riven sales, of course, don't really care either way as they haven't thought about plat in a while. 

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, (XBOX)Apoll0 666 said:

That sucks ngl : (, i mean in a PC sense, I'd rather have discount on items rather than being obliged to spend real cash

Look at it this way. On PC a single plat discount coupon can potentially quadruple your spending power when used, whereas on consoles you would need multiple item discounts to achieve the same result, and said coupons are only usable on certain market items (as bundles are excluded, among others).

• Like 3

@Arroverstop playing for about 6 months or more, you're pretty much guaranteed to get one after not logging in for so much time

you should play other games too anyway for the sake of your mental health

2 minutes ago, Corvid said:

Look at it this way. On PC a single plat discount coupon can potentially quadruple your spending power when used, whereas on consoles you would need multiple item discounts to achieve the same result, and said coupons are only usable on certain market items (as bundles are excluded, among others).

I can see it from the perspective of someone who simply never buys platinum ever though. If, say, you intend to be 100% F2P, or at least are at your current point in life, a discount off real money for platinum from DE's store would be hypothetically useless to you in that case, whereas a discount off one item could at least mean less of a chunk taken out of the plat you have traded for from other players. 

Edited by Tesseract7777
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Tesseract7777 said:

I can see it from the perspective of someone who simply never buys platinum ever though.

True enough.

• Like 1

I stopped for about a year, and a few days after logging in I got a 75% coupon, and the next day, a 50% coupon. I also got about 6 resource boosters in a row; they were like “spend and farm! Spend and farm!”

Don't log in for a week or two, you will get one guaranteed. It amazes me that people still argue about it being chance, when it just plainly isn't. When my buddies and I went to do our mandatory service in the military, we would get a chance to go home every weekend or two. I got a 75% discount every single time I came back and logged in to warframe, which makes for like 5 or 6 discounts (I didn't always play warframe when I got back).

For more proof, I had a very long hiatus from the game and when I recently came back I got the 75% discount, same for my 2 buddies who came back to the game a week or two before me.

36 minutes ago, Zip3xTheMadGod said:

Don't log in for a week or two, you will get one guaranteed. It amazes me that people still argue about it being chance, when it just plainly isn't. When my buddies and I went to do our mandatory service in the military, we would get a chance to go home every weekend or two. I got a 75% discount every single time I came back and logged in to warframe, which makes for like 5 or 6 discounts (I didn't always play warframe when I got back).

For more proof, I had a very long hiatus from the game and when I recently came back I got the 75% discount, same for my 2 buddies who came back to the game a week or two before me.

The plural of anecdote is not data. 

the whole dont log in thing to get 75% off is a myth.

The reason that became a thing is most ppl do not think about it but when you do not log on for a while you have smaller reward pool cuz DE makes it so you do not get certain rewards if you do not log in everyday cuz they think those rewards are better so when you stop playing for a while they remove some rewards.

What DE didnt realize or do and do not care is most ppl dont care about anything but the 75% off which is a reward in both reward pools.

vor 6 Stunden schrieb trunks013:

Sadly its actually fair its basicly just RNG.

Now seriously?
and in the lottery no relatives of any mafia people win, but normal people.

is not meant personally. only reality looks different.
when I no longer wanted to buy plat, I was "suddenly" bombed with 75% vouchers. SUDDENLY

1.jpg

• Like 1

I'm sorry OP, I'm the one who's been getting all your 75% coupons, just got another one right now. I swear it's not my fault.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Arrover said:

I've played for about 700 hours from 2020.the 1st month I've paid about 300+ hours

on this game.cause its really fun and I've got enough time because of the virus.

I've heard that many players got their 75% off for gift,but I never got the chance.it's 

just like that I don't deserve a discount!

really uncomfortable and annoying

I have only ever received three 75% off for the 1220 days logging in with 6617 hours time played, the ingame stat not steam stat.

Yet the mate gets them regularly, he only plays on and off during the week he might be on one night but not the next then he'll have about 5 days away and sometimes gets a 75% off.  

27 minutes ago, 16Bitman said:

It took me 2 years of logging in (almost) daily before I got my first 75% off coupon.

Lol unlucky. I have gotten like 7 in the first few months on pc and the other coupons every few days.

Note they became useless to me in less then a month. And i just ignored them.

wow

its my 1st time to post.cant believe so many tennos replied me.

just ignore me cause i was just complaining.

anyway,its not about fair but i want a 75 really :)

15 hours ago, (XBOX)Apoll0 666 said:

The console coupons are not amazing, and they come with a lot of restrictions. You can't spend them on bundles and most skins, nor can you spend them on slots or most other meaningful purchases. They also only let you purchase one single thing. I.E. a single 3-forma bundle, or a single potato. (Can't recall if discount applies to those.)

I only ever used it once, for Vauban Immortal. Immortal skins seems like pretty much the only use-case for them. Or buying Ash for plat, I suppose.

23 hours ago, Arrover said:

I've played for about 700 hours from 2020.the 1st month I've paid about 300+ hours

You really don't have to Tell us that information....

23 hours ago, Arrover said:

I've heard that many players got their 75% off for gift,but I never got the chance.it's 

just like that I don't deserve a discount!

really uncomfortable and annoying

This specific Coupon gets weighted more towards players who do not play for a while.... 

Before I stopped playing... 2 Weeks used to be the Duration to force that Specific Log In Reward to Pop Up...

I don't know if that's still the Case.

This issue seems to be, he thinks he deserves it. No one deserves it. It's a free gift.

Free, in the sense of: without condition or expectation of reciprocation. Though, granted, there is a time limit.

No one is entitled to a discount, no matter their hours in game.