Corpus Proxima & The New Railjack: Hotfix 29.10.3

[DE]Megan

good job, good updates here, thank you about the hard work, but...

"Since Avionics are now treated like regular Mods, Dirac (the upgrade Resource for Avionics) is being converted into Endo, for a more cohesive upgrading experience. All Dirac spent on your Grid will be reimbursed (i.e up to 39,000 Dirac to Endo if you maxed out your Grid), and all existing Dirac stockpiles will turn into Endo on login of Update 29.10.0 at a rate of 1:1."

before I needed a reasonable amount of DIRACs to put a Void Hole mod, at the max... now I need a more greater amount of endo AND credits TOO, to put it at the max!!!
you gave me the dirac back in 1: 1 in endo, but that's not what happens, when I have to maxmize a mod...  an EXECLENT example was VOID HOLE... note the difference between the amount of the extinct DiRAC that I needed before and the amount of ENDO that I need now, PLUS credits TOO!!!  does anyone think this is fair?!?

you also said that you would decrease the resources to build things... and indeed you did, but the resource drops on the open world also decreased... before, on Earth I could get a certain amount of material at a certain time... now, at the same time, the quantity is smaller!!
what was the advantage in that... who knows? it seems to me that we lost, in this conversion and changes!! its looks like nonsense thing!!

...and now the icing on the cake...

I see a lot of news that arrives and a lot of bugs that come as a gift... many are fixed, but it seems that the desire to bring more and more news, is leaving a trail of boring things with no solution, along the way!!
here is a good example that is already celebrating a birthday and that's why I brought the cherry(icing)...

the following new Deimos Challenges still not working!!! :(

Bug Out Ride
        Ride 20 Velocipods.

Jugger-Not
        Kill 5 Juggernauts in Cambion Drift.

Kill It With Fire
        Burn 100 Infested pods.

several Juggernauts killed in Cambion Drift, as well as Infested Pods and Velocipod riding, and none of the challenges updated.
I just hope that despite not tagging challenges as complete it still records them somewhere so that we don't need to chase that 100 pods after being done with Deimos some time in the future.

I would also like to complement, saying that many old bugs still remain unsolved...
the more new contents appears, the more bugs will appear as well and it will be more difficult to solve the old ones, too!!!  :(

• Like 52

Can we get old enemy scaling in Railjack back as its supposed to be endgame? especially in the Defense....  to make it more exciting and also viable for putting better rewards(harder enemies for bettter rewards) 

• Like 7

vor 5 Minuten schrieb [DE]Megan:

Fixed Corpus Gox and Weaver Railjack enemies not dropping their Wreckage rewards if killed by the Railjack. If Gox was killed by a player in Archwing the reward was given successfully. 

Oh my god.. I was wondering if I was having THE worst luck in the world... All the time spent trying to get the new weapon.

Edited by Rhyandra
  • Like 12

• [DE]Megan unfeatured and unpinned this topic