Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus Proxima & The New Railjack: Hotfix 29.10.3

[DE]Megan

1 minute ago, 1manApocalypse said:

The augment only works with Hildryn's 3, it's not supposed to work with other frames.

they mean with the subsumed shield pillage ability. Augments are suppose to work on subsumed abilities so yes, it is suppose to work on other frames

they mean with the subsumed shield pillage ability. Augments are suppose to work on subsumed abilities so yes, it is suppose to work on other frames

Augments for subsumed powers are supposed to be able to be equipped yes, and they are, but Hildryn's augment in particular needs Hildryn's 3 to function, so other frames can't make use of the augment.

4 hours ago, [DE]Momaw said:

everything is tallied up

Sorry to bother you, would you mind checking physical in the game code if Zetki Reactor Mk3 is in Veil Calabash? I've gotten all the rest of the reward from that table multiple times except for Zetki Reactor. I want a 2nd one to maxed it. thanks.

EDIT: I got it finally. thanks

5 hours ago, PollexMessier said:

No, augments which require 2 different abilities to function (Hildryn requires her 2 and 3, Harrow requires his 1 + his 2 or 3) are not supposed to function on other frames as they don't have the abilities required to actviate them.

Two things, one bug, one feedback.

Bug: the kubrodon lure seems to be gone.

Feedback: hacking drones... I've been enjoying the new railjack, especially the side objectives, but I'm already getting a little fed up with the hacking drones. The mission concept is fine, kill the drones until the hack is complete, but having to run back and forth between (what I feel are) considerable distances where I'm going to constantly crash into walls, stairs, some energy-type-tunnel, etc. (maybe I'm just bad at parcour?) is annoying especially considering that my railjack is vulnerable during this mission.

Would it be possible to do one of the following:

• spawn all of the drones at once so that I can clear room by room and eventually arrive at the last console
  • OR spawn drones in a more linear fashion so that I don't have to go back to a previous room to kill a new drone
  • OR reduce the distance that they can spawn
  • OR make the railjack invulnerable during this mission?

15 hours ago, [DE]Momaw said:

At a casual look, dog is following me in mission just fine.  Need more information than this. What pet? Where? Is there a video? Does it start out following and then stop at some point mid-mission?

Currently they prefer to attack enemy than following their owner. Also they're teleporting much less. Many players confirms that problem. For example my friend's huras kubrow prefers to attack enemy than giving him invisibility on spy missions. It's really annoying not only becouse they're dying more often. You can't use them to open lockers etc, bc they're busy of tickling enemy and dying 500 metres away. Before update it wasn't that problem. That was easy to pull them out of the group of enemies, they usually kept eye on their owners. This situation reminded me, companions attacks really should be dependent on mods like sentinels. It's a dream of many players and hope it will be added soon!

20 hours ago, [DE]Momaw said:

At a casual look, dog is following me in mission just fine.  Need more information than this. What pet? Where? Is there a video? Does it start out following and then stop at some point mid-mission?

Actually my kavat also not following me. Yes it stopped in mid-mission in Ceres, Eris so far. It's ok if not follow but worse is enemies will target it and down it. 

22 hours ago, [DE]Momaw said:

@[DE]MomawThe Kavats want to fight more than to follow. It is really apparent in survival missions. They stay back and fight enemies many rooms away and most of the time die there eventually. When they are downed they teleport back to you. It is really annoying to the point that I wont use my smeeta until it is fixed.

unknown.png

22 hours ago, S0NGA said:

coooooooool...  nice to know this!!

and about the others 2 challenges?!

The velocipod challenge is also working.

Not sure how to trigger the "Kill it with fire" one though... might be through the heat proc?

tcrRMdy.jpg

Great railjack quality of life changes this update. If theres one thing that I dont understand is how everyone is forced to be teleported to the main objective in corpus railjack. Wasnt the most enjoyable part of grineer railjack how everyone could split up tasks ? One could go do the assassination objective while 2 others would fight from the ship and one could mine for ressources or do a side objective. Here that's not possible, and it really feel like its breaking the pace of things.

17 hours ago, anarchy753 said:

No, augments which require 2 different abilities to function (Hildryn requires her 2 and 3, Harrow requires his 1 + his 2 or 3) are not supposed to function on other frames as they don't have the abilities required to actviate them.

ah I didn't know there even were augments that required more than one ability. sorry

Archived