Corpus Proxima & The New Railjack: Hotfix 29.10.3

Two things that need fixes:
1. Crew gets stuck on upper gunner seat (assigned as gunner before mission, unable to assign him to pilot during mission).
2. AI Railjack crew not attacking objective (the expose core) in Grinner Skirmish mission.
Thank you 🙂

Edited by BladeOfHavoc
update detail
1 minute ago, HypoTherm said:

This just started updating for me for the first time. Killed both on the level 15-25 mission.

coooooooool...  nice to know this!!

and about the others 2 challenges?!

22 minutes ago, [DE]Momaw said:

At a casual look, dog is following me in mission just fine.  Need more information than this. What pet? Where? Is there a video? Does it start out following and then stop at some point mid-mission?

if the companion notices an enemy, it will aggro it and stay there while you go through your mission, most often dying to that enemy. It's really noticeable on railjack objectives but seems to happen on every mission. It's easy to see on your map, the companion will be miles away from your frame, but I can post a screenshot if needed. The bug seems to be worse on kavats and moas than kubrows for me.

Edited by Atlasghost7
tested more companions.
  • Like 3
il y a une heure, S0NGA a dit :

sorry me, but...  your comment doesn’t make any sense to me!!
what I will gain from endo and what I had to gain from dirac to do before (when dirac was the maximizer),
it has nothing to do with each other!!

stop complaining about farming in a farming game please :/ endo doesn't have the same value as dirac so it's totally understandable that they didn't convert everything,

Edited by Okayane
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Angst said:

It would be nice if the dojo lag after you abort/leave a mission got fixed.
Thanks for the hotfix!

this, this and also this. just in case the devs forgot: 𝓣𝓗𝓘𝓢

Hello DE.

That is nice fix...    but there is one other problem that i reported couple days ago about the nikana zaw attachment or casing for the blade that is displaced from it's position in all directions randomly i don't know how is this weirdly looking thing doing this but i know that you can fix this bug anyway. The displacement usually happens when you use the blade to slashing and after finishing with thew animation the casing for the blade is displaced.

I hope you fix the bug as soon as possible because i'm nikana user and i want everything to be perfect as it can for this specific weapon because is weapon with attachment.

Thanks ahead for your support DE...

5 minutes ago, Okayane said:

stop complaining about farming in a farming game please :/

lol...

his argument was so enlightening, that I don't even know what to say!!!

dude, read again with more attention!  ;)
and have more life in the game and then come back again to continue this conversation!

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, [DE]Momaw said:

Importantly, your crew members also use your equipped aura.  So the total bonus is 22.5% * 4 = 90% bonus if you have 3 crew members.

That is certainly relevant information. Do you think this is previously communicated information? Because it's news to me even though I look pretty carefully at notes/announcements for anything that informs my largely solo RJ play.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Ordnance and Forward Artillery becoming locked up and not firing due to Fire Hazards on the Railjack. 

and here i thought that was a 'feature' ^^)

you should consider it as such since we also have the loss of tactical overview when suffering an electrical effect...

• Like 2

So, why aren't there male and female counterparts for each of the factions' Crew Member offerings? (Steel Meridian only has females, Red Veil only has males, etc.)

Just right now while finding Nautilus parts, the camera gets buggy inside Corpus Capital Ship. I could not look up, and when I look down the camera turns upside down / inverted.

• Like 1

Hey could you fix the bug that causes our railjack to change its name to whatever it was the person you played with lasts railjack was. Im tired of having to change it back form all the random names i see.

1 minute ago, Cradicias said:

So, why aren't there male and female counterparts for each of the factions' Crew Member offerings? (Steel Meridian only has females, Red Veil only has males, etc.)

I would guess that it would b too much work to create bugs for this

• [DE]Megan unfeatured and unpinned this topic