Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus Proxima & The New Railjack: Hotfix 29.10.3

[DE]Megan

9 minutes ago, S0NGA said:

lol...
are you new here?!
it seems to me that you is!!!
you do not know that when they change something in that sense, they usually return the difference that you spent?!

I have a lot more posts than you, so I should be calling you new.

Did you know that when people oppose a proposed change like I'm opposing one now, that change historically often doesn't take place?

I'm advocating for this change not taking place, and believe that it won't. 

I appeal to the devs to stick to their original vision for this new iteration of Railjack.

Please no refund no nothing, just leave it as it, it's fine. 

12 minutes ago, CuChulainnWD said:

@[DE]MeganAgain, some of us would like Universal polarised mod slots for our plexsis, just as we had when Avionics existed. Pre update, we could add any avionic to any slot, as long as we had the capacity. Now not only is our capacity limited, we are locked into builds based on polarity. This is unacceptable DE.

you can compose absolutely *any* build with an Aura-formad Aura slot, and a v pol or two

il y a 12 minutes, S0NGA a dit :

you do not know that when they change something in that sense, they usually return the difference that you spent?!

il y a 5 minutes, seiranx a dit :

The only one crying here is you, because you can't seem to handle complaints on a public forum.  Did you even read the context of the complaint?  Obviously not, since you had to edit your original reply to them.  

Dirac doesn't have the same value as endo, dirac was used to upgrade railjack stuff and ONLY railjack stuff, just by playing you made a tons of dirac + scrapping wreckages

Endo is used to upgrade **EVERY SINGLE MODS IN THE GAME** that mean if you played enough railjack before the rework you could get **TONS** of endo like i did after the conversion (270k endo) i only used 130k to upgrade all my railjack mods to the max so i'm left with 140k.
You can also make endo by selling ayatan sculptures and duplicates mods (every weeks), EVEN NOW every lockers in railjack missions drop endos so just play the game and stop crying about the conversion of endos when you have all the cards in your sleeves 😂

10 minutes ago, Proscriptor said:

I have a lot more posts than you, so I should be calling you new.

Did you know that when people oppose a proposed change like I'm opposing one now, that change historically often doesn't take place?

I'm advocating for this change not taking place, and believe that it won't. 

I appeal to the devs to stick to their original vision for this new iteration of Railjack.

Please no refund no nothing, just leave it as it, it's fine. 

ok, if this is what you want, who am I to insist on a guy that uses forum, more times than me!!!

by the way, quantity if posts, does not mean "time at home"!!
I always preferred to be quiet in mine and put here, just things that I really think are important from my point of view...
when u have some time, go to my forum profile and take a look at Joined, right?  ;)

Just now, S0NGA said:

ok, if this is what you want, who am I to insist on a guy that uses forum, more times than me!!!

by the way, quantity if posts, does not mean "time at home"!!
I always preferred to be quiet in mine and put here, just things that I really think are important from my point of view...
when u have some time, go to my forum profile and take a look at Joined, right?  ;)

who are you to call me new, when it's you who's new, since i have a lot more posts than you. that's the correct reasoning here. 

players still cant vote on railjack to start the next mission or to go to a relay/drydock

Kubrodon lures are still missing eventhough its in the inventory

Railjack component capacity does in no way match the available railjack components

mission markers of side missions in railjack are still borked (showing you active missions while already completed)

main objective cant be reached on railjack sometimes (no way to enter the ship/station unless you use the archwing launcher)

il y a une heure, [DE]Momaw a dit :

In fact no!

Maximum Lavan Plating Mk3 is 6000 hull.  Ironclad Matrix adds 22.5% hull strength. Importantly, your crew members also use your equipped aura.  So the total bonus is 22.5% * 4 = 90% bonus if you have 3 crew members. So you get 6000 * (1+0.9) = 11400 hull once everything is tallied up.

Ohh, ok, didn't know that the crew members also used the aura, that explain why tho, thanks for the heads up !

56 minutes ago, [DE]Momaw said:

Maximum Lavan Plating Mk3 is 6000 hull.  Ironclad Matrix adds 22.5% hull strength. Importantly, your crew members also use your equipped aura.  So the total bonus is 22.5% * 4 = 90% bonus if you have 3 crew members. So you get 6000 * (1+0.9) = 11400 hull once everything is tallied up.

lol, that's awesome!

1 hour ago, [DE]Momaw said:

At a casual look, dog is following me in mission just fine.  Need more information than this. What pet? Where? Is there a video? Does it start out following and then stop at some point mid-mission?

• TYPE: in-game Companion
  • DESCRIPTION: My Panzer Vulpix joins me in my railjack missions. The bug happens in Corpus bases and crewships. I progress through several rooms in the Corpus base and after moving between about 8-10 rooms, my Panzer stops moving. I usually only notice this has happened after it dies and "Devolves". I have not tested it with other pets. This bug happens both when I am Host and Client. Possible that the AI is stopped or the pet is focused on fighting a single enemy.
  • VISUAL: N/A.
  • REPRODUCTION: On a Corpus base quickly advancing between rooms, I usually use Gauss.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: After moving 50m away from my pet, it should disengage combat and teleport to my side.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Pet stays in a room, far away, and eventually is killed.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Maybe 50% of railjack missions. In missions when it does happen, it occures over and over again because of the Self-Revive feature of Vulpix.

Thank you.

Il y a 2 heures, ThisIsMyWarframe a dit :

Cheers for the update, lots of good fixes.

Any fixes towards clients not being able to vote during matchmaking when in a Railjack? Also there's some weirdness going on with the stats in all the different screens - between Orbiter Plexus, the Components screen and the Dojo Plexus, numbers are all over the place.

unknown.png?width=616&height=264

So, since every crew member use you aura, this might be related to the fact that while you're on your orbiter, it only shows your aura's influence on your RJ stats, where when you go to your drydock, it shows the aura influence of all of your crew, that might be why there's that fluctuation in stats
Much like some warframe auras only shows when you play, not on your orbiter (don't know if it's still a thing anymore)

This hotfix completely broke a bunch of things.

Tried to do R-9 cloud in veil proxima and during the missle battery platform objective, the last part where we needed to destroy the core... it just failed to open, so we couldnt complete the mission.... then when we failed the mission, I as the host got soft locked at the mission fail screen and had to alt F4

Oh boi, here we go again: many many useful changes (and I mean really a lot so thank you guys and gals), but just enough bad stuff to make me wanna quit railjack:

• The energy. It is a terrible and stupid idea to make the railjack abilities use the warframe energy pool. Yes, it is easy to recover, but if I have a 150 energy cap then I have to recover it after EACH shot of homing missiles. So the process goes like: enter weapon, shoot missiles, exit weapon, place energy refill, enter weapon, shoot missiles exit, place refill etc. And before someone says: NO, I dont want to modify my build with a useless max energy mod just to be able to use my ships abilities. The frame's build is good as is and it is optimized for high lvl content, which railjack does have! So I'm not gonna make it harder for myself. The flux energy system was way better, we filled it ONCE and could fire more than 7 times. This is just terrible.
  • Okay, lets accept for a sec that it consumes the energy of the warframe: WHY don't the energy efficiency mods on the warframe reduce the drained enegry?? It is not consistent at all. If Flow has an effect on the railjack powers usability (which has been established) then so should every other warframe energy related mod and arcane. (It would be still bad but at least not outright unusable)
  • I had a maxed out railjack, and I mean MAXED, had everything built and ranked up, but now the health, shield and armor mods are gone and the ship is reduced in power. Every player with maxed railjack health and armor avionics should have received an MK III plating to have a similar usability.
  • Also: I simply dont understand how it is decided whose railjack are we going with (but probably host). Starting from the dojo does not make a difference, it would be useful to let us chose our own ship if we want to and let others join in if they dont necessarily want to use their own ship. (Most ships stats are just awful, mine is closer to acceptable and will probably be better if I finally get a good plating (like what the maxed out health and armor avionics should have been turned into).
  • Edit: +1: Battle Forge should not be a super skill!!
  • Edit2: +2: I might have missed it but I can't find a way to use converted liches in railjack. I did miss it.
  • Edit3: Nighwave's collect 20 different resources does not count the railjack resources.

So overall I enjoyed the railjack much better before the update, no QoL change can make up for the terrible railjack ability usability nerf due to the energy caps. Also: now there really isn't any incentive to upgrade the railjack, because now the missions are mostly on foot.

Archived