Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno Shadow Assassins Clan Now Recruiting Become One Of The Clan Founders Now(Any Rank Or Level Accepted)

iceman4201

Hi there my name is Iceman4201 and im recruiting for my newly-made clan and a clan dojo that just opened there are 7 slots left

in my clan but if you help us we might add more slots to our clan and improve it comment your name down below and ill be

checking this post every hour so this will end at friday maybe so post now and join our clan B)

oh by the way you wont regret by joining this clan because you will be treated equally. and you will be one of the Founders(first

ten players to join my clan). Me and my Friend DEREK2030 may not be online on weekdays for we are still going to school so

the first/or most active 5 members will be in charge of the clan but except for the construction of rooms only but you can build

decorations for the clan Dojo so this all i can say so like what i said last time post now and be one of the first members of the clan

Clan Objectives:

1. Improve clan Dojo

2.Get Stronger

(Optional:when there is enough room for members)3. Recruit new Members

So join my clan Tenno

Edited by iceman4201

ok guyz ill invite you as soon as i get home im still in my grandad's home so il be home after 30 min. or less . pls stay online and il PM you guyz. YOU GUYZ ARE NOW AUTHORIZED TO BE IN CHARGE while ME AND MY FRIEND ARE GONE TO SCHOOL be proud be strong be a Tenno. now the slots remaining for the first 5 is only just 1 slot left for the first 5 to join

Edited by iceman4201

I would like to join your clan. Im reinstalling the game now, ill be online in about 30 mins or so, then all tomorrow. I ran a pretty succesful clan with a large dojo before so if you want some tips on building your dojo i'd be glad to help.

Edited by Feldgrep

I would like to join your clan. Im reinstalling the game now, ill be online in about 30 mins or so, then all tomorrow. I ran a pretty succesful clan with a large dojo before so if you want some tips on building your dojo i'd be glad to help.

i will be glad if you help me

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...