Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Limitation of Helminth...?

JonnyOptimus

Question

I have Ensnare infused into Config C, replacing ability 2 of my Warframe. I'd like to have another config where the same ability, Ensnare is infused replacing ability 1 in Config D but it appears that I cannot do this. The only option in Helminth is to remove Ensnare from all configs. Am I missing something? If true, this seems like a developer oversight rather than intentional design.

8 answers to this question

12 hours ago, TARINunit9 said:

Then why does it ask me how many configs I would like it to apply to?

I see. You are correct. When you first infuse it it lets you add to all configs, it used to only let you pick. I guess i missed a fix on that. I suppose after it's infused it cannot be redone.

5 hours ago, FiveN9ne said:

I see. You are correct. When you first infuse it it lets you add to all configs, it used to only let you pick. I guess i missed a fix on that. I suppose after it's infused it cannot be redone.

Right, but I don't think you can replace different abilities in different configs when doing this right? You can only replace the same ability in each config you select...?

1 hour ago, JonnyOptimus said:

Right, but I don't think you can replace different abilities in different configs when doing this right? You can only replace the same ability in each config you select...?

As already mentioned, we can't override different abilities with the same subsumed ability. So I can't put Ensnare on config A replacing ability 1, and put ensnare replacing ability 2 on config B.

However, we can put Ensnare on config A replacing ability 1, and pull on config B and replace any ability. So having Ensnare replace ability 1 on config A won't prevent replacing ability 1 on other configs.

So you can put Ensnare on config A replacing ability 1, Pull on config B replacing ability 1, and Pillage on config C replacing ability 2, for example. Or you could put Ensnare on config A and B replacing ability 1, and pillage on config C replacing any ability. 

Hope that helps a little.

Archived