Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Isn't Corpus Winning?

LovecraftJF

Obviously you guys aren't roleplaying hard enough. Here is my contribution to the war effort. I'm sure if we clog up every thread with super hilarious comments like "l0l grinEAR is dumb Corpus is derf anyo!!1 then the tide of the war will change. Also I found the name generator you've all been using. I promise my character isn't a mary-sue, he's just a secret operative from the corpus black ops with the sharingan. Keep up the good work.           

-Grand General IV Supreme Magistrate III Thursday He Who Caresses Us Tenderly With A Firm Hand Sergeant Captain IX 

Obviously you guys aren't roleplaying hard enough. Here is my contribution to the war effort. I'm sure if we clog up every thread with super hilarious comments like "l0l grinEAR is dumb Corpus is derf anyo!!1 then the tide of the war will change. Also I found the name generator you've all been using. I promise my character isn't a mary-sue, he's just a secret operative from the corpus black ops with the sharingan. Keep up the good work.           

-Grand General IV Supreme Magistrate III Thursday He Who Caresses Us Tenderly With A Firm Hand Sergeant Captain IX 

hahaha mary sue glad to see the table top crowd is present :D

YOU THNK THIS IS A GAME? fxSgXzO.gif

Edited by Andaeros

I see, now i, Grand Admiral Mak Gohae, the Lion of Martialis, The Beacon of Spear, know who to accept the Corpus surrender from.