Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack crew member just disapeared from existence as soon as I made it's weapon a renamed Pandero.

Salkkie

As soon as I changed my crew member's weapon to the renamed Pandero ( it's name is Lato Prime ) the crew member suddenly disappeared and I was left with "Assign Crew" and when I went to contracts it was just nothing. I think I broke something.

ciHdvQs.png

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yes it's still a thing, or was so recently.

It looks like an example of the more general issue of crew disappearance (which is by itself possibly related to other update issue of railjack configuration screen or to update while in dojo (unsure), more specifically this issue includes the crew members settings page, which by itself includes any change done to them or to their weapons, allegedly. Not only a change related to their weapons).

I essentially write to emphasize the crew members disappearance issue is NOT only related to crew's weapon change etc, but to any change including things like stats change, appearance change, weapon changes and possibly replacement of NPC (crew settings screen update issue?), and to speculate it may be related to other/a broader update issue - possibly on the railjack configuration screen.

___

Note that it could have been not only an update issue but even possibly make crew member's info overlap one another temporarily or non properly refreshed (visibly at least) as seen in description disappearance/being possibly sometimes "unstable" by hovering if I recall correctly, or replaced between NPC, before an actual NPC disappearance, along with the stats of a previous NPC sometimes lingering while NPC is switched on a slot - visible sometimes before crew settings window/railjack configuration screen is closed after such as switch. I wonder if it's also related anyhow to how modding is non reliable regarding visible stats, when modding while in dojo, or to any dojo update issue.

Edited by NelomirPrime

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...