Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What syndicate is best for me?

Cheemser

Question

8 answers to this question

First off, you can join more than one, as long as they all get along with one another (I am currently allied with Steel Meridian, Suda, and the Arbiters). Sounds like you're a new player though, so I would say just stick with one for now. As far as which one is "best" for you, that depends. Which one do you like the most? Which one offers the most interesting syndicate weapons? Which one has the most augments you need? If you are wondering from a standpoint of, "how much plat can I make off of the augments and weapons," I am not really the authority on that, since I don't care and haven't really looked into it :D 

2 hours ago, Cheemser said:

I want to join a syndicate but don't know which one.

The Polite Answer would be to join whichever appeals to you...

However there's a more practical answer... You can join 3 Syndicates... It's either the First Three or the Last Three.... Unless the UI has changed then you'll have to ask someone Which 3 it is.... In any case if you only Care about just one Syndicate it's still worth it to go for 3 as that will Save you a headache later on (possibly weeks from now)

Warframe has all kinds of things that make you say "I wish I knew that Ages Ago"... And Syndicates are just the first of these things.... 

It's good that you came and Asked 😉... Always ask ahead of time if you feel like you might be Missing something...

BTW.... DONT FORGET TO WEAR YOUR SYNDICATE'S SIGIL !!!

You'll have to slap it on Every Warframe you use to get any Standing from it.

I'm late to this thread, but you don't join a syndicate.  You just work for them.  As for which to work for first, I'd say look at weapons first.  There are enough mods that would be easy to trade otherwise.  Having ranked them all up multiple times and just getting the last captura scenes passively, I think it probably doesn't really matter.  everything is tradeable except the cosmetics.

If you don't care about arbiters of hexis and cephalon suda, you can actually get 4 syndicates as opposed to the normal 3, basically you farm out new loka with perrin sequence getting the 50%. Once you have them both at 5, you do red veil, steel meridian will slowly come from hating ur guts to liking you because they are allied with red veil. It's a long grind but it'll get you access to the most things. I think wiki gives a run down of what you miss out on with each path, with the 4 syndicate path only being like 3-5 frames iirc. But, you can always trade for the things you are missing out on I guess.

Archived