Corpus Proxima & The New Railjack: Hotfix 29.10.4 

[DE]Megan

2 minutes ago, DrakeRyuujin said:

yes. After you finish Railjack Mission you get stuck on rewards screen. The game just loads and then after finish loading it gets stuck on Reward Screen and the buttons wont work at all

Are u sure pressing P doesn't work? Click empty space up top, so you're not within the search box, then press P? It worked for me and others when the bug happened to us

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Arcanico said:

This is by far the worst idea i see in years of Warframe. Someone asking to buy armor with real money.

Holy....

You only get armor with real money? really? and Baro Ki'teer doesn't give that? Night wave? gifts from DE? dude you can play this game for free and get almost everything without paying a dime.

12 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Corpus Proxima & The New Railjack: Hotfix 29.10.4 

Our team is working on fixes of all kinds for our fourth Hotfix since Friday’s release. While we focus on fixes and functionality, we will be reading and collecting feedback in parallel for review and discussion.

As we continue to read Feedback and collect Bugs, our public Trello board will be updated: https://trello.com/b/K34ACrAu/pc-update-29100-bug-feedback-tracking 

Railjack Changes & Fixes:

• Moved Crew member VO upon Hire to play when you equip them for your team as opposed to when you initially Hire them from Ticker to have them not get drowned out or cut off.

• Fixed a crash that could occur if the level changed while having the Dojo Room Selection or Railjack Tactical Menu open.

• Fixed crashing when entering a Wormhole on Pluto.

• Fixed crash when using certain Warframe Abilities during Dry Dock transition.

• Fixed Affinity from Railjack missions can be reapplied by enter/exiting Free Flight.

• Fixed Crew members being invisible for Clients if they joined-in-progress while they were in Turrets. Also fixed Clients joining-in-progress and not being able to get into Turrets after ordering the Crew member out of the Turret.

• Fixed Plexus missing from your Profile stats. 

• Fixed Client's Railjack colors getting overridden by Host's when using the Railjack Dry Dock consoles.

• Fixed a script error related to Capital Ship spawning. 

Fixes:

• Fixed a rare livelock that could occur when loading into a new level.

• Fixed becoming stuck outside your body while in the Orbiter if you visit certain menus in a specific order.

• Fixed Vauban’s Vortex no longer sucking enemies in. 

• Fixed cases of Duplicate Protection logic not working for some Nightwave Rank up rewards. 

• We’ve also made the tooltip on reward hover more clear that you’ll receive Nightwave Cred as compensation. 

• We're looking into compensation options - stay tuned.

• Fixed inability to re-enable Energy gain from Energizing Dash after leaving Zephyr’s Tail Wind Hover via Operator.

• Fixed Interception, Kuva Siphons, and Void Fissure objective UI indication missing from the HUD.

• Fixed ability to obtain the Verglas Sentinel Riven from a Rifle Riven Mod as opposed to the intended Companion Weapon Riven Mod.

• Fixed the Oscira Syandana, Pulchranopsis Syandana, and the Avia Prime Syandana being misaligned on the Zephyr Harrier Skin. 

• Fixed Excalibur being on display instead of Xaku when viewing the Xaku Collection in the Market. 

• Fixed Defense alarm repeating playback on each Defense wave. Defense alarm sound will now only play when the Defense objective is activated the first time. 

All good fixes except; when can clients "vote" on Railjack missions?  I am sick of being forced to 'abandon' or *sitting with my thumb up my [censored] when the host refuses to just start mission or go back to dry-dock.

*((I and a few other Tenno have been trolled by A$$h013 hosts on a few occasions because of this; loosing all rewards.

• Like 7

Thanks a lot for the fixes, as always. 
Any news on a fix for the echo-lures not showing on their default wheel in Orb Vallis? They can be equipped in the gral wheel but the pheromones cant.

Just now, outseeker said:

Are u sure pressing P doesn't work? Click empty space up top, so you're not within the search box, then press P? It worked for me and others when the bug happened to us

well thanks for the tip. I will try doing that

Just now, MONSTERaider said:

You only get armor with real money? really? and Baro Ki'teer doesn't give that? Night wave? gifts from DE? dude you can play this game for free and get almost everything without paying a dime.

i guess it sets a bad precedent.. like if u buy prime access or w/e and get exclusive cosmetics, they should have better stats than any other cosmetic armor and people would complain if they didn't.. so it ends up pay money for the best stuff, u can't get elsewhere. would still be nice though for cosmetics to all have a use

3 minutes ago, outseeker said:

well that's how you do it lol when you want him flying, assign him to pilot, if you want him to stop flying, assign him somewhere else for a sec XD

some pilot logic for when the tenno is in arty would be sensible tho

Are you talking about mid-game before preparation? I never seen that option.

2 minutes ago, Shemarria said:

All good fixes except; when can clients "vote" on Railjack missions?  I am sick of being forced to 'abandon' or *sitting with my thumb up my [censored] when the host refuses to just start mission or go back to dry-dock.

*((I and a few other Tenno have been trolled by A$$h013 hosts on a few occasions because of this; loosing all rewards.

THIS! not the trolling but the please can we have a working vote system? idk how it's not a priority fix lol

18 minutes ago, metvincent said:
  • BUG TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTIONSubsumed Spectrorage on Zephyr disables all skills, operator and melee usage if used while hovering with Tail Wind. Only way to get around this is to jump/roll so she can go back to her default flightless state. Bug happens regardless of Spectrosiphon augment being equipped.
  • VISUAL
  • REPRODUCTION: Subsume Spectrorage onto Zephyr, hold Tail Wind to hover and use Spectrorage.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Zephyr should be able to continue using all of her abilities after using Spectrorage, go into operator mode and use melee.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: All abilities, operator mode and melee usage are disabled.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Everytime Spectrorage is used while having Zephyr hovering with Tail Wind. 100% Reproduction rate.

Aside this bug, there's a bunch couple others like losing functionality randomly on RJ when continuously doing missions while on the RJ, getting teleported to RJ when going out of bounds at high speeds (this also happens on regular maps btw only it teleports you right at the start of the map, which is even worse), grabbed mods being displayed weirdly and infinitely on your HUD and so on.

I mean I'd say that's a good thing with the Zephyr issue lol

Are you talking about mid-game before preparation? I never seen that option.

nono, while in game! like the tactical menu where u hit L and can teleport around the ship, and can see your teammates listed below!

you can Assign a role to them on the fly, literally telling the pilot to stop piloting, firing the arty, then telling him to pilot again

Just now, outseeker said:

i guess it sets a bad precedent.. like if u buy prime access or w/e and get exclusive cosmetics, they should have better stats than any other cosmetic armor and people would complain if they didn't.. so it ends up pay money for the best stuff, u can't get elsewhere. would still be nice though for cosmetics to all have a use

I'm talking about universal stats, like all chest armor give a fixed number unified with all chest armor parts. it's just an idea.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

It is not. We're looking into some options. 

Please do, thank you. 100 Cred (wolf howl + operator suit) is quite a lot, almost two weeks' worth at 30+

19 minutes ago, potiisbest said:

So recently i was messing around with zephyr , as soon as you are in the tornado's range and the enemy does damage to your tornado it will deflect the dmg that the enemy does back to you . If u are standing near a tornado you will get damaged by the enemy bullets that the tornado absorbed. Keep it in mind , IF you stand on your tornado and your range is too big , it will cover your tornadoes so the enemy cant dmg it constantly so it cant absorb bullets , but as soon as the tornado comes out of your range or you move it will absorb enemy bullets and kill you .

lol

1 minute ago, outseeker said:

nono, while in game! like the tactical menu where u hit L and can teleport around the ship, and can see your teammates listed below!

you can Assign a role to them on the fly, literally telling the pilot to stop piloting, firing the arty, then telling him to pilot again

Cool it's nice to know, I'll look into it.

Thanks!

Please correct the companions. My dog doesn't move to me and dies at the other end of the map :(
This may be due to the addition of the Railjack crew AI to the game.

• Like 2

I'm talking about universal stats, like all chest armor give a fixed number unified with all chest armor parts. it's just an idea.

while i agree with u, i also cant deny that people who pay real money should get the best stuff, so when they inevitably complain about their paid, exclusive armor only being as good as free stuff, i would agree with that too XD

il y a 20 minutes, MONSTERaider a dit :

Also what happened to modular Archwing project?

Still curious about it tho, it's been what now.... 2 years and a half ? also what about the third fortuna spider ? it's been 3 years :/

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, MONSTERaider said:

Cool it's nice to know, I'll look into it.

Thanks!

you are very welcome! btw if u use the Assign role on a tenno, cephalon will tell them "Report to Front Artillery" or whatever u assigned them :)

8 minutes ago, Shemarria said:

What's crazy is every game I've been in, everyone has the same bug, whether I'm host or join (so it has to be VERY widespread), yet it's not on their Trello board....

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Voltage said:

• Please look into increasing Fighter/Crewship spawns in Corpus Railjack. Grineer drops armament wreckage in fair quantities, but there is no Skirmish equivalent in Corpus Proximas or Elite Outrider with 100% blueprint drop chance, so Lavan/Vidar Corpus armaments are quite rare in comparison to other armaments. Vidar/Lavan of the new weapons only drop from Crewships which spawn way too few and far between. Zetki isn't as bad as it drops from fighters.

This is actually a bug. The spawns only increase while teammates are in *Archwing* flying around to trigger more spawning groups. Grineer spawns work as normal. If the mission instead always spawned those groups regardless of teammate location or state, then we'd be back in business.

8 minutes ago, MONSTERaider said:

Bro we have 20+ Prime Access exclusive syndanas and 50+ Tennogen exclusives, do you really think its a smart idea get armor with real money?

What more? Mods with real money? sigils with real money? Energy pads with real money?

Please NO.

Less real money content, better.

• Like 3

• [DE]Megan unfeatured and unpinned this topic