Corpus Proxima & The New Railjack: Hotfix 29.10.4 

[DE]Megan

The new railjack missions are still badly, Gamebreakingly bugged. Especially the very first mission in the Pluto Proxima. It's so bugged that it's utterly impossible to complete. It won't let me or anyone else enter the Obelisk.

Edited by Brynslustafir

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed cases of Duplicate Protection logic not working for some Nightwave Rank up rewards. 

• We’ve also made the tooltip on reward hover more clear that you’ll receive Nightwave Cred as compensation. 

• We're looking into compensation options - stay tuned.

Thanks for looking into a way to compensate, but I have a big suggestion that ties into this. 
Shouldn't there be a "click" interactivity in the nightwave reward UI? By that I mean.

When you reach a rank, the system wouldn't give you the item straight away, but only if you click on it in the UI. There should also be a button "CLAIM ALL REWARDS".

I wouldn't dare to pretend to know how it is programed right now, but from what little I understand, if it was set up like I am suggesting, it would be possible to run a script that would crossreference people that didn't get the cred and "unlock" the rank, so they can click it one more time.

Also this would be a great benefit in cases, when there is a booster as areward. (Like current rank 15)
People could claim it, once they would know, they can actually utilize it.

Sometimes I don't get rewards on railjak missions, sometimes the game freeze at the end of a railjack mission. I also so that after round 1 in onslaught level 20, the portal takes a very long time to appear...

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

"Fixes:

• We’ve also made the tooltip on reward hover more clear that you’ll receive Nightwave Cred as compensation. 

• We're looking into compensation options - stay tuned."

This is good. However, I am still not getting any credits from things I already have. I already had the infested shoulder piece and Emissary Op suit, but I still haven't gotten the credits from those.

I just want that Wolf hood :(

I AM GETTING SO SICK AND TIRED FO THE RAILJACK MISSION COMPLETE WINDOW GETTING STUCK AND NOT LETTING ME EXIT AT THE END OF A MISSION!!!!!!!! this has made forcibly close the game forfeit all the mission rewards thanks to this asinine bug that you brought back !!!!!

Edited by PatrioticEagle
  • Like 3

Cool hotfix

but

Mind "unfixing" Pulchranopsi Syandana on the Harrier skin? I'm probably the only person who uses it but, imo the pre-29.10.4 placement was a lot better, clipping be damned. The syandana actually lined up with the edge of the jacket quite well and seemed to fit in nicely. The new placement looks weird with the syandana stalk just sort of sitting on top of the jacket. Also the new placement has the syandana awkwardly clipping with the shoulder wings on Harrier Noble Animation.

hace 1 hora, Brynslustafir dijo:

The new railjack missions are still badly, Gamebreakingly bugged. Especially the very first mission in the Pluto Proxima. It's so bugged that it's utterly impossible to complete. It won't let me or anyone else enter the Obelisk.

Same issue, i get pulled back in the railjack full of ennemies up to 3 times, then cannot enter, my team mate inside need me to open a door to exit after finding only 1 ennemy inside (but i cannot enter)... Bugs everywhere, very frustrating. Also the orphix mission with the sentient control getting to 100 % in 1 or 2 minutes, almost no time to destroy one orphix the sentient have the control.

• Like 2

either this hotfix has broken alot of things, or i was just very lucky before

Spoiler

RNcRYtH.jpg

a) overlay map was broken since cetus update back then, constantly resetting to normal minimap. now it is even more broken, not showing ANY map... have to press m twice to get normal map back. see screenshot and how only the self marker is shown, no ship, no crewmates. many times when enter slingshot/other objectives or whatever it again resets like this. also in normal starchart missions all the time. only when returning to fortuna from valis the old broken behaviour of resetting to minimap was still present.
b) electrical hazards can not be cleared. see screen, hud is electrified (except railjack part) and the L menu can not be used at all. tried getting electric hazard again on RJ, crewmate cleared it. not repaired.
c) ships despawn right before your eyes. especially S#&$ty in missions that require you to kill them. as you can not see in the screenshot, one objective is to kill 3 crewships. i killed 2 already. 2 other ones despawned right infront of my eye, one after i killed 2 of the nodes, one after killing 3 of them and before i could get out of pilot seat and get to slingshot. this makes the mission and all the time in there useless, as i have to abort now.

EDIT: the map bug gets triggered every time i press L, if you need a quick repo. also, if you need it i have the ee.log saved from that mission

Edited by MarshallBanana0815
  • Like 1

I believe that warframe could be improved by bringing a few features from the console edition of warframe to the PC edition of warframe. I have a larger thread covering the changes located here ( https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1254243-improvement-password-less-login-on-trusted-devices/ ). The PC only changes are about adding some of the convenience console players enjoy that pc players are left out on. As for the All-platform changes, These are mostly about adding some in-game methods to fix issues that are a direct result of the convenience these features provide console players.

• [PC Only] Add Account linking to market place versions of warframe.
  • [PC Only] Add Automatic Login when launching from Supported Marketplace launcher.
  • [PC Only] During Account creation from supported marketplace launcher give the option to link account at this point ( not in thread)
  • [All Platforms] Add Account Health automated Login script. ( aka: Detect unusual activity)
  • [All Platforms] add user-defined code for trades ( Help prevent unusual activity, could also use better integration in the iphone/android apps)
  • [All Platforms] Add limited in-game History ( Aka: logs of what happened )

• Like 1

For me RJ has become unplayable after this hot-fix. On each corpus mission while completing the main objective that requires all players to land on capital ship I get teleported back to railjack on 5-seconds countdown and cannot get back to the capital ship. I cannot do anything. The door to capital ship is closed. Railjack is invisible and stuck.

It happened 3 times in a row in different missions: Calabash and Lu-Yan while I was playing with my friends. As a host I had to leave each time. I lost all the loot from these 3 missions. Not complaining since I've already maxed this. But I cannot play this anymore. It does not work. Please fix this bullS#&$, DE.

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, MarshallBanana0815 said:

either this hotfix has broken alot of things, or i was just very lucky before

Hide contents

RNcRYtH.jpg

a) overlay map was broken since cetus update back then, constantly resetting to normal minimap. now it is even more broken, not showing ANY map... have to press m twice to get normal map back. see screenshot and how only the self marker is shown, no ship, no crewmates. many times when enter slingshot/other objectives or whatever it again resets like this. also in normal starchart missions all the time. only when returning to fortuna from valis the old broken behaviour of resetting to minimap was still present.
b) electrical hazards can not be cleared. see screen, hud is electrified (except railjack part) and the L menu can not be used at all. tried getting electric hazard again on RJ, crewmate cleared it. not repaired.
c) ships despawn right before your eyes. especially S#&$ty in missions that require you to kill them. as you can not see in the screenshot, one objective is to kill 3 crewships. i killed 2 already. 2 other ones despawned right infront of my eye, one after i killed 2 of the nodes, one after killing 3 of them and before i could get out of pilot seat and get to slingshot. this makes the mission and all the time in there useless, as i have to abort now.

QFE. All of these, yes. Since the last hotfix for me.

Allowing waypoints on railjack missions, this could also be used to order the AI to aim at certain targets. (Doesn't have to be objects, even the ability to aim at a crewship is a great help, since the current AI is on Dogfighting settings while most players strafes, and this make aiming the Artillery shot extremely difficult. ) 
AI piloting railjack might need some refining, some times I'd find my AI stuck on a piece of scrap and not moving, making the railjack an easy target.

So yeah, when is Nikana Zaw holster ever going to be fixed? 

• Like 1

Anyone else having a problem with voting in railjack missions? When I host or join someone else's crew, there isn't a check mark, only an X. I figured some people would have posted about this but haven't seen anything about it. 

Edit: This bug has been occurring since 29.10 launch

Edited by SGT.DinosaurYT
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed Client's Railjack colors getting overridden by Host's when using the Railjack Dry Dock consoles.

I've noticed that the NAME of my Railjack keeps getting overridden by the Host I've been playing with, although the colors remain what I chose.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, MONSTERaider said:

When the Dirac was still a thing I had all avionics maxed with tons of extra Diracs, now maxing every Railjack mod is expensive, consuming more endo and also spending  millions of credits for mods that act like prime mods, the compensation wasn't fair in my opinion.

Also some suggestions and ideas:

- Please reduce the time to build formas, 24 hours is too much, make it 1 hour or at least 12.
- Make an expensive universal forma that any mod polarity can fit in it except for Umbra polarity.
- Increase the credits rewarded from completing Steel Path missions, they give the same amount as regular ones, the rewards overall should be buffed.
- An option to exchange our resources with others at the cost of quantity, maybe make a trader like Maroo dedicated for this.
- Let the syandanas and attachments give a little armor, so they would be more than just cosmetics, for immersive purposes.
- Bring back the clan menu on star chart as we click on the Dojo like the old times.
- Buff the capacity slots on the rest of aura mods to match Steel Charge.
- Add more info to arsenal when viewing weapons like showing hitscan vs projectile, to know bullets travel time.

Also what happened to modular Archwing project?
Thanks for the update DE!

Im sorry but everything you said here makes you sound like a spoiled child. 

- formas build time is fine as it is.

- we already have a universal forma and its the aura forma. If they were to put a universal one, it would put a waste on players who spent a lot of time and effort in doing multiple formas on their equipment. 

- ah credits.. there's something called index runs? My point is you cant make one mission be all the point of interest. if you're doing steel path then you're there for rare rewards, not credits because of its abundance in the index.

- resource exchange. No. just stop. people will abuse this system if implemented and you know it. 

- You're going to break the essence of the game being free to play if you want to make syandanas give armor. 

- clan menu... it was removed for a good reason and IDK why you want it back.

- Buff the capacity slots..  You really want everything to be easy dont you? Aura capacity are already set just right. If they buff that, then it would make formas irrelevant to the game.

-  adding those kind of information will confuse New players and players who just want to have fun. If you want every detail, there's always the wiki.

• Like 5

That old orphix venom event bug in of two tenno occupying the same mech is still here, causes either player in the mech to crash(very problematic if stuck player was the host).
Seems to happen with the rentamechs, but have yet to try and replicate on player-owned ones.

6 hours ago, MONSTERaider said:

- Let the syandanas and attachments give a little armor, so they would be more than just cosmetics, for immersive purposes.

I think that would ruin the cosmetic purpose, and since most syandanas are unobtainable (or at least require money to access).

• Like 2

DE..DE...DE... FIX SUICIDING KAVATS .... they are useless now whit inaros hp have kavat 10k and still run over 100-150m away and pull agro and die .... die after 1-2min in mission  is boring to revive them .... they are useles  on missions 50lvl mobs +..... and rj mission  ...... i dont understand way u releas a content whit so many bugs were NOT BETA TESTERS ACCEPT IT!!! ty

Edited by Gumica_svk
  • Like 5

• [DE]Megan unfeatured and unpinned this topic