Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Synergy

Aquilcier

Ember wants to be able to control her heat meter. Having a Frost around would just be annoying for her, and would take away control from the player.

Additionally, you don't see a Frost and an Ember in the same group very often, so this synergy wouldn't get much use. That's the issue with most of these ideas: Sure it makes sense, but why bother taking the time to add these interactions when there's a restricted meta (that's entirely made up and unnecessary) that would prevent many of these interactions from taking place?

2 hours ago, (XBOX)Regxxh said:

Ember wants to be able to control her heat meter. Having a Frost around would just be annoying for her, and would take away control from the player.

Additionally, you don't see a Frost and an Ember in the same group very often, so this synergy wouldn't get much use. That's the issue with most of these ideas: Sure it makes sense, but why bother taking the time to add these interactions when there's a restricted meta (that's entirely made up and unnecessary) that would prevent many of these interactions from taking place?

Because it would be cool

9 hours ago, Aquilcier said:

What if Frost's abilities could "cool off" Ember to lower her heat meter? If anyone has any other cool ideas please reply to this topic.

Wouldn't this just be used for Trolling ? 🤔 sounds more like an Anti-Synergy.... Like Nekros + Oberon or Garuda + Oberon or god forbid... Harrow + Anyone 😱 !!!!

On 2021-03-24 at 2:59 AM, Lutesque said:

Wouldn't this just be used for Trolling ? 🤔 sounds more like an Anti-Synergy.... Like Nekros + Oberon or Garuda + Oberon or god forbid... Harrow + Anyone 😱 !!!!

I can agree with that... I mean not everyone would want a Limbo 2.0 frame (heck not even I wanna be trolled), and the Frost Ember idea might not be good. 

However, I still think that Warframes being able to have more specific synergy other than x buff on any frame would be a breath of fresh air. 

Don't get me wrong you can do awesome things with a few warframes together, but I was thinking more about some dev intentionally designed combinations.

Archived