Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

7 day Boosters gifts being wasted

Kouden

DE, why do you give out 7 day boosters at update launch when you didnt even take the time to fully test out the new RJ system enough to ensure that there wont be any major bugs?

we have alot of bugs in the missions since the update ( objectives bug out alot especially entereing the Corpus capital ships and sometimes the secondary targets too ).

due to all these bugs we have to often abort the mission, losing all the rewards and exp from it.

due to such circumstances players lose atleast a whole day of the boosters wich is sad for us.

give out boosters as compensation AFTER the bugs are fixed but not along with the update release, bcs it just ,makes no sense that we invest our time etc in a buggy update and waste the booster time ( yes they were free but it doesnt change the facts that the update was released too early and not tested more throughly first )

Last few releases were a buggy mess (not unplayable though, well except for the isolation vault thingie) but this actually went to a whole new level, we just stopped playing RJ missions, me and my friends, we lost 3-4 times around 90 minutes worth of loot ... and from that point on, you just go lets get some cryotic or go do some decorations at the dojo...

Although the end mission progression was fixed but when in the end you have to abort it just makes things worse.

9 hours ago, emperor_kk said:

Last few releases were a buggy mess (not unplayable though, well except for the isolation vault thingie) but this actually went to a whole new level, we just stopped playing RJ missions, me and my friends, we lost 3-4 times around 90 minutes worth of loot ... and from that point on, you just go lets get some cryotic or go do some decorations at the dojo...

Although the end mission progression was fixed but when in the end you have to abort it just makes things worse.

exactly. thats why the boosters given to us are particially wasted. DE didnt really think this through

I overall don't like that boosters decay offline.

Like, imagine if the boosters were 50% the time, but only decayed while you were online, like, not even in a mission, just ONLINE.

OH NO! PANDAMONIUM!!! GAEM BR0KT!!!

Ugh ... I literally CANNOT play Warframe multiple days in a row, so it's NEVER worth buying a booster, and log-in rewards mostly get wasted.

I get that these are just bonuses and totally not necessary for full enjoyment, but if I'm going to spend MY MONEY on the game to quote-unquote "SAVE TIME" I'd like that time to be in a better form than sand leaking through my fingers, or being pressed by a pastime to "be efficient or lose out" with a flopping Ticking-Clock.

/RantMode off

Archived