Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please, release latest major updates OSTs on Spotify or other music library. And add somachord parts to missions with those new OSTs

KVG_UMBRA

I really LOVE your new cinematic style soundtracks, but I want listen them not only in game. Spotify will be perfect place.
By the latest major updates i mean Empyrean, Deadlock Protocol, Heart of Deimos and Corpus Proxima. 

And please update somachord library and add somachord pieces in game.
My suggestion where somachord pieces must be:
Grineer proxima POI - Empyrean music 
Corpus ships - Deadlock Protocol music 
Cambion Drift caves - Heart of Deimos music
Corpus proxima loot dungeons - Corpus proxima music. 

4 часа назад, Uhkretor сказал:

No more.

If the Somachord library is to be updated, just update it directly and make it readily available.

Let's make everything avaliable and crafted.
Isn't Warframe a LOOTer-shooter game where you need FARM things an whole point of the game is FARM and master all items in game? Why you play looter-shooter if you don't want to farm things?
And is that really hard to play 4 missions to unlock 1 music track? Plus we have flying robot that scan everything new on map for you.

56 minutes ago, KVG_UMBRA said:

Let's make everything avaliable and crafted.
Isn't Warframe a LOOTer-shooter game where you need FARM things an whole point of the game is FARM and master all items in game? Why you play looter-shooter if you don't want to farm things?
And is that really hard to play 4 missions to unlock 1 music track? Plus we have flying robot that scan everything new on map for you.

Seriously, its seriously stupid to "farm" for music that isn't used by Octavia, whenever the player is running a mission.

Its something that's going to be played in the Orbiter, just make it readily available and be done with it.

Besides, it doesn't give any kind of Mastery Rank points, or provide useful information to justify scanning, to be considered as "farming". They're musics, and not even usable by Octavia.

5 hours ago, Uhkretor said:

Seriously, its seriously stupid to "farm" for music that isn't used by Octavia, whenever the player is running a mission.

Its something that's going to be played in the Orbiter, just make it readily available and be done with it.

Besides, it doesn't give any kind of Mastery Rank points, or provide useful information to justify scanning, to be considered as "farming". They're musics, and not even usable by Octavia.

All the mandachord fragments were needed to play the music in your ship, I don't see how this is different. 

• 3 weeks later...

The team previously released the soundtracks in FLAC quality on Bandcamp (link): I absolutely loved (and bought) the album.

I very much prefer DRM-free platforms to Spotify, and it'd be really, really great if they could release a second album with the tracks that are missing from the first, including PoE, Orb Vallis, Cambion Drift, the various Operations, We All Lift (that to be fair is on Bandcamp already, though as a single) and The Cold Below.

Incidentally, the "Guide to Warframe Music" stickied to this subforum is also missing some tracks.

Is this a good place to reach out and express this wish? Is there any way we, as community members, can help?

Thanks so much for the fast response, George! Just got the new track on Bandcamp :D

Very happy to hear about the new soundtrack. Congratulations again on the new track to you and all the sound team, and looking forward to the new album release!

19 часов назад, [DE]George сказал:

Plans are in the works for a second soundtrack. By the way, Sleeping In The Cold Below is now available on Bandcamp and soon to be available on other streaming platforms.

Thank you for answer. Like one charismatic man said, "I'm very exited now.." :)

• 4 weeks later...

Archived