Okay these doors are a problem, needing everyone to go into the ship was a bad idea in the first place and the force teleporting is making people naucious (both me and others I have played with have complained about this) and is causing more glitches than its fixing, if ANYTHING is wrong with your warframe and you tp its over, just let us go through the doors ourselves

• Like 3

This is so people dont just stay in the ship doing nothing while the others actually play.

I've had one trying to do EXACTLY that yesterday. I've had some DO that during Scarlet Spear.

Not "Protecting the ship", not "grabbing resources from fighters", but "Laying down one egg and sitting on it".

And if the teleport animation is making you nauseous, bring this to attention in the Feedback, because I dont see any of your previous posts mentioning it.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, jaygull said:

needing everyone to go into the ship was a bad idea in the first place

Yes to this. I want the option to continue hunting on the railjack while people run a ground mission. As sharing rewards is on everyone benifits.

47 minutes ago, Kaotyke said:

This is so people dont just stay in the ship doing nothing while the others actually play.

I've had one trying to do EXACTLY that yesterday. I've had some DO that during Scarlet Spear.

Yea, but ive also had people do nothing on board a railjack, then continue to do nothing during a defence.

If anything making it so you have to split your forces, to compleate the objective and protect the railjack, would help prvent leaching like that.

Alternitivly, make it so that if everyone is in the ground mission the RJ goes invunerable, but you still have the choice to stay behind in which case you've got to defend it.

• Like 1
56 minutes ago, chaotea said:

Alternitivly, make it so that if everyone is in the ground mission the RJ goes invunerable, but you still have the choice to stay behind in which case you've got to defend it.

Yes to that, make it a bonus that you can do or something

Nope, everyone needs to do the mission. Otherwise it would be a disaster, because tons of people would do nothing.. I can hear the complaints on the forum already...

I don't like the current system because it's two different missions in one. Right now the Railjack takes a backseat to the main mission, instead of there being two missions happening at the same time. If I recall, the folks on the Railjack could help the folks inside by using Warframe powers from the Railjack against groups of enemies. At least have the Railjack fend off scores of fighters and crewships while the group inside fights as well. For Solo I can see reason to make the Railjack invulnerable. Crew can't deal with Crewships.

However Defense was inexcusable and I'm thinking of taking my internal crusade of anger against Defense and turning it external and dropping a General Discussion thread against Defense entirely.