Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack teleporting clients to railjack when normal mission starts, softlocks if host wasn't in the airlock.

0x0DEDC0DE

There's a bug in 29.10 where if you enter the exterminate/defense/volatile/whatever objective in a railjack mission where one or more clients will be teleported back to the railjack when the normal mission starts.

In duos if the client was inside the airlock and the host wasn't, they will teleport back to the railjack, the railjack will become inoperable, and you will no longer be able to enter mission objectives thus softlocking the mission.

We are tracking an issue with this if a player tries to use the Join Warp teleport at the same time as Cy is teleporting them into the airlock. Is that what you are seeing? If your steps are different, a video showing the problem would be awesome if possible!

25 minutes ago, [DE]Momaw said:

We are tracking an issue with this if a player tries to use the Join Warp teleport at the same time as Cy is teleporting them into the airlock. Is that what you are seeing? If your steps are different, a video showing the problem would be awesome if possible!

This is exactly the situation that happened to me, I used teleport to get to the airlock and it locked the game up and we were unable to progress. Then we all railjack recalled and were no longer able to enter the objective.

Have had this happen to me a few times as well.

First time around I entered the main objective and when the timer run out, the host got teleported to the main objective, and I back to the Railjack.

Second time around, we both entered before the timer run out, to avoid the bug, I still got sent back to the Railjack.

Both of these runs had to be abandoned, because Friendship Doors happened.

Third time around, with a third player in the group, we all got in the main objective before the timer run out, they stayed in, I got booted back to the Railjack.

It also sometimes locks me out of the Objective (can't re-enter it with interact) but other times lets me re-enter with no issue.

I am absolutely getting this bug as host without having Warped to Railjack.  Teleport occurs right before the 5 second countdown begins and locks everyone out of the mission. Failed twice in a row in the same way. I did not test to see if it was happening while all players were in the mission start zone.

I also noticed myself getting reset in other missions outside Railjack afterwards. During a vault run a player who was standing at the exit to Necralisk was causing some soft teleports while the other 3 players were still in the vault. There was no timer as the player at the exit was solo while 3 were in the vault.

Proof that the game is not tested at all, such an issue repeatable every time is glaringly obvious to detect.

This third failjack iteration is the utmost disaster, i used to like the pure space gameplay, and hate the on-foot parts just to get force throated with more main game i dislike most. Yeah, clearing the nodes and forget about failjack forever now.

Archived