Coming Soon: Devstream #153!

Comfy time is coming.

But only if you like Rebb's post.

Question: What are your plans to spice up the coordination between Away and RJ crew in the new Proximo? Is it possible to bring back some old AW elements/setpieces from the retired Jordas Verdict into RJ? Give the music/sound and art teams my sincere compliments.

Edited by rikimaru6811
  • Like 24

When or will we see an option to color our armor attachment and helmets separate from each other (each armor attachment having their own color pallet for each shoulder, chest, legs etc), for those of us who like to mix match armor sets? 

Edited by (XBOX)AMONGTHEWEAK
Also will sentinel pets be receiving a buff for survivability to be on par with kavats and kubrows?
  • Like 29

noice!

will we be seeing any of the new node types on grineer tilesets? gets very tiring doing the same mission over and over.

are you also planning on fixing the bugged loot tables from the corpus fighters dropping wreckage? the difference between grineer fighters and corpus fighters drop rate is actually quite embarrassingly different. 

oh also, the neptune ice mines and mission locations tanks my fps like a mad man. its almost unplayable in this state. everywhere else my cpu is around 60% but in ice mines its almost consantly 100%. optimization would be nice

Edited by sinnohPrime
  • Like 1

any plans to re-work corpus RJ missions so they're more seamless rather than 'gather squad and do random defense/exterminate mission'?

this is most observant in indoor tilesets, but i find going through clearing roomfuls of enemies, going into the next rooms the enemies do not seem to realize the colossal noise and death just a dozen feet away. they are literally idling and in an unaware state. just a little weird.

Edited by angrykenji
  • Like 5

Will you give again the tennotrivia poster in any stream?

I participated in the tennotrivia on August, send a message to support twice about that, when It was required with the message you said to send them, and I still don't have it.

• Like 5

Will we be able to get splitting of teams between objective and railjack for corpus missions, right now it feels like its a mission with a bit of railjack taped onto the side.

• Like 14

Is it planned to make a force Host possible in the new Railjack? So I can force playing on my own ship yet still keeping it Public for people to join?

• Like 15

Question: What happened to the rework of "explode on hit/death" mods such as Thunderbolt and Concealed Explosives?

I remember these mods were going to be changed a few years ago, but nothing came out of it.

Cannonade is still unavailable too.

• Like 8