Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #153!

[DE]Rebecca

Here's a question: are Dojo's in the near future going to be able to have their tile layout be rearrangable without just simply tearing everything down over a protracted period?

It has been brought up before but I'm wondering if there has been any developments in regards to it?

vor 44 Minuten schrieb SprinKah:

Is it possible to add a system similar to Valence Fusion to converted Kuva Lich? Reduce randomness for Kuva lich hunting

I want to be able to make my Kuva Lich crewmate that I favor has better health/shield stats and weapon dmg%, maybe by "fusing" or "consuming" another converted lich. It'd be awesome!

Like Kuva Lich 1 10kHP/5kshield 30% weapon  -> Lich 2 11kHP/6kshield 45% weapon = Kuva Lich 1 11kHP/6kshield 50%weapon

Maybe you don't know that you can enhance your Lichs resistances and immunities by using certain damage types on them?
And it is also possible to enhance their abilities by just not killing them too early within the hunt.

Quite some time ago scattered around several Devstreams, there's been talks here and there of going through some of the animations in the game and either allowing for more customization (a la "Classic" parkour animations with the more flexible movement system of Parkour 2.0) or refining some more dated ones (such as your frame/mech rotating in place whenever aiming or firing a weapon, with your feet sliding across the floor). I know it's a very minor thing to put a spotlight on, but I'm curious if there's been any development or progress in bringing QOL stuff like this into the game?

When comes out Nidus prime?

When Seva the Goth is out?

The stalker's weapons, hate, dread, despair, will get prime variants?

When the 10 command intrinsic will be reveled? I suppose it will come with Call of the Tempestarii :)

We will meet Arlo again? Or for the first time? :D

Can we get Entrati crew mates? Pretty please :D

Thanks for the command intrinsics, they are fantastic to me that can play very well on railjack multiplayer. Thanks for them and the effort you put on your amazing game :D 

Just now, cliffghost said:

Maybe you don't know that you can enhance your Lichs resistances and immunities by using certain damage types on them?
And it is also possible to enhance their abilities by just not killing them too early within the hunt.

Well it's the FIRST lich I converted that I really favor, I hold a certain sentiment towards him, and he's rank 5 of course. As for resistances and immunities, I didn't know that actually but I don't think it matters too much when it comes to defending against Railjack boarders

It's not like Grineer and Railjack boarders have a huge arsenal with viral and corrosive and what not to fight with anyway haha. I honestly just want to maximize my lich crewmate's stats the best I could. Plus, some people do have liches which they converted before reaching rank 5, having low HP, so I think it'd be good to have something like Valence Fusion for Liches :V

I have a couple of questions

- will older frames get their kits looked at and potentially brought forward to be in line with newer frames especially with the helminth system being in place. Like Rhino and Rhino Prime increased Armor  for better Iron Skin scaling. Or potentially integrating the Augments as main abilities.. like Iron Shrapnel, and ironclad charge and replacing those augments with different augments to add different play options instead of becoming locked into an Uber tank or a Roar machine (which helminth kinda made this one pointless)

- When can we expect Umbra Forma to be more available at Teshin and will there also be a built one available in the marketplace. Will there be more Umbra Mods added?

- When will there be higher difficulty, or time based scaling rewards added into the system. A perfect example would be the rewards for survivals in steel path being 2,500 credit cache on Gabii when enemies are 125+ it doesn't really make sense the same rewards for normal missions as steel path missions. Feels like there's less incentive to play harder difficulty modes.

Will the Corpus Proximas get Skirmish Nodes and will the Grineer Proximas get the new Mission Types?

Any ideas or plans about putting more Railjack in our Railjack Missions?

Do you intend to buff more Mods? Are you satisfied with the state of the newly buffed Critical Chance ones?

8 hours ago, Pugalicious said:

First, Frost, who’s kit mainly suffers from age and needs numbers tweaks and some new mechanics to his existing abilities (and maybe a new second ability).

I don't get why people keep saying that Frost needs a Rework, when he's still incredibly good at his job, but if he gets a Rework, I want it to also include a Cold Status Rework, like Ember was with Heat.

QUESTION: Current Corpus Railjack missions require team to assemble at specific point to change the mission into "inside" the enemy ship.

This is poor design and it breaks Railjack immersion.
Are there any plans to make it seamless and allow players to go in/out as they please without forcing them out of Railjack space into the enemy ship? Would it be better to have smaller enemy ships if it meant we didn't have to change completely the map we are playing?

Is there or could there ever be an idea of a tenno vehicle? Example, and this is generic, a tenno tank. This equipment could be housed on the railjack and deployed to open world gameplay. Your crew could be your onboard crew as well. Necromech could be carried on this equipment as well. Could this ever be an idea that could come to fruition?

Just in general, is DE aware of how buggy current RJ is? I’ve been spamming Venus proxima missions (dang athodai receiver eludes me) and holy MOLY it feels like OG railjack all over again. I love this game but tbh I can’t tell if I’m a player or a play tester. 

Will older Operator cosmetics release prior to their rework ever receive a second pass to correct minor mistakes in in positioning/animation? Chief among them is the commodore prime apparel. Since the cosmetics rework for operators it has hung lower on the operator's torso, the chain also attached below what clear looks like it's original anchor point between the operators shoulder blades and worst of all the original animation/movement physics of the belt are gone/broken it now badly clips through the operator's leg when they move about where it originally would move along with the leg.

ddfe1d7277828b08cbe9f77d424bc28fo.jpgPlans for fix arbitrations?

30 mins, more of 50 drones killed and zero essences drop.

In the end i received 7 as extra?

Im trying farm another Grendel for Helminth, thanks but i cant at this rate.

Ah and for the speed of the game and improves the primary and secondary, somebody think on reduces the time of recharge weapons? While i recharge some weapons (3, 4, 5 seg) im dead on high levels enemies. And chance if weapons must be shorter tío. Hong, watch John Wick training, gameplay Doom Eternal... As ninjas experta on weapons must be faster.

Where are Pets 2.0?

The new Railjack update is amazing! But outside of having to get your crew to leave for objectives and protecting the Railjack at the same time. Will we be able to one day use the NPC crew commands to keep NPC crew onboard with us. I noticed that the 10th ability for "Commands" says coming soon. Maybe use that to call upon your NPC crew? Regardless of having a full party.

I've been a hydroid main since I started I left Excalibur, and this might not be a popular question, but I was really wondering if there were ever plans for a Hydroid rework? Right now he seems very underwhelming. I love playing him, but his kit isn't exactly viable nowadays, even for resource farming. 

1 hour ago, (XBOX)ShiningBard20 said:

Is there or could there ever be an idea of a tenno vehicle? Example, and this is generic, a tenno tank. This equipment could be housed on the railjack and deployed to open world gameplay. Your crew could be your onboard crew as well. Necromech could be carried on this equipment as well. Could this ever be an idea that could come to fruition?

Necramech is basically it.

Archived