Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #153!

[DE]Rebecca

3 hours ago, (PSN)Sunframe90 said:

Hi team, how are you?

Quick questions, feel free to pick any!

Can we mining enthusiasts get a mining themed companion? Oxylus needs a sibling.

Can we get Deadlock Protocol combat theme added to the Orbiter's Somachord?

Is there any plans for the Orbiter to become a little more than it is? Like actually seeing it from outside? 

Do our tenno void power prevents us from aging or is it just making us age slower?

How many kids where at the Zariman when the "accident" happened?

Are the tenno sleeping in Lua's reservoir product of further void experiment or are they the ones from the Zariman?

How far into the story do you plan, and how far from it are we now? Do you have a lore team?

Do the tenno, or any other neutral faction (like random colonies, or general people from the Sol system) have any plan to rebuild and expand in order to become more than scattered outposts?

Do tenno have enough support in the system as to found their own colony rather than becoming allies to existing faction outposts?

Could the tenno have enough presence in a planet enough to tax operations from grineer/corpus, similar as how the Lich controlled territory works for us?

Do all Tennos follow the Lotus?

What would happen if a tenno went rogue against the interest of other tenno/Lotus?

What is the tenno's species? Human? Orokin? Half of both? Did the void "accident" made the tenno unable to procreate?

Did Ballas used Natah's body as a recipient for Margulis's Oro/Soul/Essence?

Do all in DE play the game?

Why do the tenno/Lotus took upon themselves to keep the factions (grineer/corpus) at even ground?

The Sentient faction becomes sterile when jumping back to Sol from Tau, does this means that over there in Tau they kept developing?

Could the tenno and their allies form a new empire?

If the Tenno is all that keeps the grineer/corpus from overcoming each other, what keeps the tenno from conquering any and all of the Sol system under one flag?

I'm really sleepy now, good vibes!

I really don't think they'll be answering lore questions like these.

First of all Thank You for the new railjack update, it is actually prety fun to play  and I hope grineer ones will get the same love as well cause desing wise we can't compare the detail amount of corpus ship tiles with grineer ones. But I have request from you dear developers.
    Scaning
fighter ships on railjack is a tedious experience . Actually some units in the game is realy hard to find for scaning. You may completing codex is not important but trust me , because of codex completers like me , warframe wikipedia is getting a lot of informations. So actually we are helping the comunity as well. So please change railjack and archwing mision enemies scaning progress to rathum or index's scaning progress. In both rathum and index because we can't  use the gear section all enemies that we killed are considered as scanned enemies. So if you will turn the scaning progress for ships in railjack missions(both fighters killed with ship weapons and crew ships that killed buy artilery) like index's and rathum's progress for scaning this will help a lot to many players for scaning them .
    Also there are many units and objects that are hard to find in the game hard to complete the scaning . Here is the some units for very very very hard to find :

• Manic Bombard Eximus (you need to sound tier 2 alarms to get a chance to spawn one in uranus sabotage missions which is taking to much time in the game. My suggestion is making them guaranteed spawn on that sabotage missions cause we can get the regular version on Tyl Regor)
  • Jackal Eximus(orb vallis) (it is the hardest to get scaning target , you need to do tedious progress for even getting one in orb vallis so my suggestion is spawning them as a guaranteed spawn on thermia fracture missions) .
  • Vapos Condor Dropship/Vapos Elite Condor Dropship They should have been bring down troops in open part of the jupiter tile set and defense mission of jupiter tile set but they are not working probably cause I only see one vapos condor dropship in on open part and that one was just a part of the map and it fly away so it wasn't a unit like regular dropships , just a object in the tileset 
  • Vapos Aquila , you can see them some times in open areas of jupiter but they flying way too fast and scaning them with manuel scaners can be very hard. Gving them more spawns or making them slower will do the trick.
  • Carrior Charger Eximus(white one) you have 10 percent chance to spawn one in defection missions. You already know defection is the least favorite endless mission type by the whole warframe comunity so getting there and failing objectives to get one scan target with only 10 percent chance is not good idea .So my suggestion is making their spawn chance 50 percent so at least it won't exaustive expereince like right now
  • Deimos Jugulus Eximus , in that one's case I realy don't have any idea to spawn one . There are some suggestion on wiki about finding them on arcana bounties but after many many arcana bounties I can safely say they are not easy to get or suggestion on wiki are not working as well.
  • All unaffiliated animals in open world maps, They should have scan count only 1 cause hunting cause trying to find an animal in any open world for 20 TIMES is also and exaustive experience. Besides you already get many feedbacks for hunting animals is not fitting to the warframe's core game loop so please make their scan count only 1 
  • Many Cambion drift Eximus unit have 30 scan for compliting their entery so making their scan count 3 like every other eximus scan in the game would be way better option
  • Lancer Survivor/Trooper Survivor, they need 20 scans to complete their entery while their boss garv has need only 3 scans. Trust me doing deimos bounties with mobile defenses and trying to find that bounty mission for 20 times to scan them is also tedious as well. So my suggestions is lowering their scan count to 3 like their boss Garv
  • Gyrix and İonyx (sentient fighter ships that came with scarlet spear) after scarlet spear they can't be scanable and they should turn to index rathum version of scanning progress as well
  • Any Rare chests of any race, they should have only one scan to complete their entery . I mean they already very hard to find so scaning them for multiple times is not a helping idea either.

These are some of the hardest or cumbersome targets to find scan targets for codex so please make the synthesis and codex scanner scan tripple times faster cause in current state it is taking to much time to scan one unit . So please help codex scan completers so we can help comunity and you :D 

Questions:

1. Do you plan to use a Stalker in quests in the near future?
2. Should we expect one day a quest that would reveal the Stalker better and, if possible, would let him play for him (at a certain period of his life)?
3. Will we one day be able to get the Stalker's helmet as an alternative helmet for other warframes?
4. Do you have any thoughts on improving the Umbra on the ship? (For example: give him the opportunity to walk around the ship like pets, but with interaction with some objects, as well as with the ability to interact with the operator himself with Umbra. If the player controlled the warframe, then Umbra would not walk on the ship. And if the player switched to the operator, or changed the warframe, then Umbra would just move around the ship going about his business)

Do you plan to take another look at the Flux/Energy change? It creates unnecessary metas and effectively turns your Warframe into a stat stick. What about having three separate flux pools, one for each turret seat, that are simultaneously replenished by Flux Forging? That way, you also increase the relevancy of the Engineer's role. 

19 minutes ago, Marquis_Butts_Esquire_IV said:

After the success of Zephyr rework could we see a Frost rework any time soon the old boy needs it?

you are a new player and clearly you don't have many knowledge about the game. So let me explain it to you, frost doesn't need any rework it is a very decent warframe with working ability kit so you if you need more information send me a mesage I will give you some advice for builds

10 hours ago, -Vitesse- said:

Options>Controls>Toggle Sprint

I know about this option. Right now, some actions can still cancel Warframe sprint (or Railjack boosting). So what I meant was that there was talk of having a setting that just forces it on at all times without having to manually apply the sprint. i.e. Warframes would deploy into missions sprinting and just "jog" by default in the Orbiter, because the slowest movement speed almost never see any use.

Archived