Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #153!

[DE]Rebecca

Am 24.3.2021 um 15:37 schrieb Cr_cKy:

Is it planned to make a force Host possible in the new Railjack? So I can force playing on my own ship yet still keeping it Public for people to join?

Also wanted to ask this... but even more important:

Can we get the old Emojis back? As an optional choice in settings or additional to the new ones?

Everyone I've talked to finds the new Emojis either ugly or scary...

This Update was very good as railjack update i was kinda upset of the first update of railjack but this update has brought new life to the railjack.

My friend and me was playing railjack and killing the ships as we go and we very much enjoyed it .

Question can we get a survival node in railjack where the enemy ship endlessly spawn and we just just get to experience the railjack itself.

the removel of Gian point was kinda sad but it was for the good.

u can make a node where the ships just endlessly spawn and you can reduce the drop chance of parts or just put them in the drop of only crewship in my opinion too.

thanks for the update looking forward to The quest update

Lmao "focus" in a dev stream lol never happens 5 to 10 min of actual useful info the rest is wasted time makeing dumb jokes and mocking activated players who are less then impressed by de's moves post Tencent hijack tbh the prime times are better as you and meg stay on topic most of the time so id be more effective to eliminate the issues that are steve, or the rest cuz once they start drinking they are entirely unpleasant and unprofessional in the streams they are in please fix this 

16 hours ago, Hixlysss said:

What happened to Archwing 2.0? What's the plans for Lavos Prime, considering his lore? Or better yet, care to elaborate on what the primes are, in the warframe universe?

Already astablished that the primes were high ranking guards to the council or were used as commanders on the field as stated by ballas some were also personal guards to high ranking orokins as well 

On 2021-03-24 at 2:39 PM, Digressive said:

Livestream schedule on Google Sheets: https://bit.ly/WarframeStreamTimes

Google Calendar for livestream schedule - requires a Google Account and auto adjusts to your local time zone:

http://bit.ly/WF-Stream-Cal-Login

Public Link - no google login required and does not auto adjust to your time zone:

http://bit.ly/WF-Stream-Cal-Public

Ofg3s1X.png

This table has got London down as UTC+1 (BST). We're still UTC+0 (GMT) when this devstream goes out as we don't go to UTC+1 until 0100UTC 28 March.
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Summer_Time)

Il y a 4 heures, (PSN)Il_blank_II a dit :

DE, veuillez utiliser vos serveurs de test avant d'envoyer du contenu. Ensuite, vous n'aurez plus à faire autant de correctifs. Pouvez-vous également retravailler les inaros? C'est une excellente idée de cadre qui, je pense, est gaspillée en étant juste un mur de sable de poche. Merci d'avoir lu et continuez de faire de votre mieux!

inaros and very well like it and if you want to rework it these pcq you do not know how to play it

A FEATURE I WOULD LIKE TO SEE (Railjack) :

-choosing your tactical role as a defender/engineer/gunner/pilot/boarder for players. In order to split up the roles BEFORE THE START of the mission(just like the CREW menu, but with your teammates instead).  I`ve bumped into the situation a couple of times when players left the RJ (leaving it empty and vulnerable) or refusing to go to the objectives(slowing down the pace of the mission). That way the tasks are destributed beforehand without any bumbs to gameplay. (+ quality of life change - assign your role in the intrinsics menu to pin it, so you don`t have to change it every time on the mission).

Archived