Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #153!

[DE]Rebecca

Considering that a lot of players are hoping for Nidus as one of the next prime frames, do you think it will be difficult to make them exist within the lore of the game, especially in the case of Nidus? If not, why (barring spoilers obviously)? From my perspective as a lore fiend, it seems like it would be especially hard to make a Nidus Prime that makes any sense given the current state of the Infestation's lore, though probably not imposible.

I've been really enjoying the new railjack btw :)

A question I'd love to see answered is 

With Nyk Prime & Valkyre Prime relics now permanently back in game we will see there Prime accessories return? If so what are the plans for ensuring those who have yet to get there accessories have a chance to obtain them? 

What about a chance to ever obtain there Prime noggles in the future? Is this something your looking into as well??

1 minute ago, Gaurdianslayer said:

So,i just hit the follow button to receive an email when any updates hit and i now have about 30 emails and counting all about the same dev stream coming,what is  that all about

2 minutes ago, Gaurdianslayer said:

So,i just hit the follow button to receive an email when any updates hit and i now have about 30 emails and counting all about the same dev stream coming,what is  that all about

ok,i sorted it

Well got a question then, will we ever get to see scarlet spear again.

And how come everythign thing new you do your never building towards what you actually said we were gonna get.

Scarlet spear is the closest to be what you promised RJ would be.
So is there any chance the new proxima will get to a point where people can actually do railjack and other part of the squad can do extermination defense whatever like RJ was made from the start.

And maybe bring Scarlet back as a monthly operation or something as it again was the only thing close to be what railjack was promised to be.

Corpus queenpins:

- When?

- Will the lich/queenpin system be improved for better coop? (https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1235339-lich-system-annoyances-with-ways-to-improve/)

- If they'll be integrated to RJ, will it remain an island? And if it is separate from RJ standard matchmaking/content, then can we avoid lich RJ entirely (while still being able to complete a lich ofc) ? It already takes a few hours, don't need RJ's insane mission time variability on top.

6 minutes ago, (NSW)Revanent said:

There's no way it's happening with call of tempastri. I'm also pretty sure that they want duviri paradox to take place after the new war and in order for them to complete the new war, they need the mocap studio and cause of covid they don't have access to it so all we can do is wait.

Understandable, it makes sense that they would postpone it to get what is needed to make sure animations aren't broken

Alright, so I'm going in with a bit of a hardball question.

First of all thanks for the new Railjack content, its pretty great aside the few bugs here and there. However, much like back with Scarlet Spear, it does feel like the Railjack serves more as a taxi to a location rather having content centered around its movement, combat or terrain. In Corpus RJ, you usually just fly from location to location while ignoring enemies if not needed. Grineer RJ prior to this was the inverse. I do think that the tacking on of exterminate and Defense does feel kinda lame.  

What I liked about the first Railjack preview was the parallel gameplay from the Railjack giving support to the on-ground team, but what we've received is either majority Railjack or majority Operative, with few opportunities for Railjack-Operative interaction or team-based objectives. 

Of course there is to consider the limitations of the engine and not everyone is playing cooperatively, but the result of catering to both bases has resulted in these pretty stale mission types. Is what we're seeing with Corpus and Grineer Railjack representative of how Railjack will be designed in future?

Sometimes, during Devstreams, team discuss some small things, which later go silent and forgotten, like it never happened.

For example, once upon a time (I think, within last year or so) you talked about a removed bug, which allowed players to color Operator's eyes separatly (for example, one blue and one red; you know, that heretochromia thing?), mentioned how cool it would be to bring it back, and then... nothing happened. It wasn't added, it wasn't discussed, almost like it was casted into oblivion.

And that's just a minor example - there are more, so many more.

So, two questions:
1) Is there any actual tracking list of such possible additions and features, which you talk about during Devstreams, so you may or may not use it later, or you just throw it away as soon as you discussed it during stream?
2) If I mentioned heterochromia at the beginning... will we have ability to color Operator's eyes separatly (and, of course, some other things, like armor pieces, dual weapons, etc.)?

29 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

DevstreamNumberTemplate_153.pngHi Everyone!

Join us this Friday, March 26th at 2 p.m ET for Devstream #153 / Home Devstream #13!

We will be at the usual place (twitch.tv/warframe) with the Devstream crew of Steve, Sheldon, Geoff, Scott and I.

Our main focus is another Q&A and of course, a discussion on all things Corpus Proxima & The New Railjack. 

We’ll also be covering:

- 8 Year Anniversary Plans and what to expect!
- Call of the Tempestarii Launch Window
And… Drumroll …
- Xbox Series X/S Launch Window!

Don’t miss it -  watch to earn a Twitch Drop of a Rush Repair Drone, and look forward to 2 Gift of the Lotus Alerts after the stream! 

See you at 2 p.m ET on at twitch.tv/warframe (Or, if you're on Switch, check us out on Youtube: https://youtube.com/playwarframe)

This Thread will lock at 10 a.m ET on Friday, March 26th -  get your questions in here! 

Quick question here if possible, why isn't the nautilus blueprint available for trading ?

When're we to expect the next part of the operator storyline? It's been almost 3 years since the sacrifice was released and the new war was teased. I know you're liking the whole railjack and necromech stuff as well as all the open world things that have really just been grind islands but when is the next actual progression to the story? Or at least focus 3.0 to address the fact that 90% of the powers the operators have rarely get used and are pointless to get because they make your energy deplete faster for little gain.

With the Zephyr rework that came with the update, she has finally become a viable and fun to use frame. I was wondering if there are any plans to address the only two Warframes I would say are really lagging behind the pack. First, Frost, who’s kit mainly suffers from age and needs numbers tweaks and some new mechanics to his existing abilities (and maybe a new second ability). Second, Hydroid, who despite multiple tweaks is still just unfun to play (so no one plays him).

Is there any plans on adding a toggle to keep the armor on for some warframes that loose it when you cast a certain ability ?
Like Gara's 2 or Xaku's 4
A lot of players really love their skins (especially Gara deluxe), but they loose some of their beauty while casting those abilities (gara's glass is really beautiful, a shame to loose it and not being able to see it because you have to keep your 2 on at all times, same for Xaku's 4)

Is there anything that can be done about that to be able to choose if we want to keep the armor visuals on while having those abilities on ?

4 minutes ago, Omiedog said:

Quick question here if possible, why isn't the nautilus blueprint available for trading ?

they fixed that in one of the last hotfixes.

12 minutes ago, Ace-Bounty-Hunter said:

Are you planning to make Orphix missions less punishing? They are next to impossible to play solo compared to the event version.

They're likely unaware of it so "no" :P You should add a feedback topic and explain how it's impossible in comparison so that they can fix/tweak stuff.

Archived