Coming Soon: Devstream #153!

3 minutes ago, (NSW)Captain said:

You've done more to hype me for corpus railjack than DE has so far. XD

:D

Since Dirac is converted into Endo you get Endo from wherever you were getting Dirac including the containers in ships (they drop 25-50 endo) also you get endo from deleting rj weapon blueprints aswell. I was farming new items in railjack and i doubled the Endo I had during that (I had 200k endo)

• Like 2

what about all the problems with corpus proixima? and i'm not just talking bugs here. Kinda more important to fix the current update before moving onto the next. (i mean if you used the test custers instead of the public release to test this, none of that would be an issue right now but whatever)

• Like 1

A few questions:

1. Sorties. Will we ever see a rework for them? Both for the rewards and the difficulty aspects? Most of the rewards are nice, ofc, but a few could use some adjustments (like forma, kuva and endo).
2. Self-Damage/Stagger. The stagger mechanic is way more intrusive and annoying than self-damage. Before, we only had a small number of weapons that were able to deal self-damage, and now we have too many weapons with the stagger mechanic. Also, the mods that reduce the stagger effect aren't really worth it. If you guys can't bring self-damage back, at least give us more mods/ways to completely negate stagger without having to stick to only a few frames that are immune to it.
3. Squad Link. Are there any plans to bring that back? It'd be perfect for the new railjack missions. I'd love to see it make a comeback, either within railjack, or with future raids (if they ever comeback...).
4. Ability Efficiency mods. Right now we have many options for strength, duration and range mods, but only 2 options for efficiency. Can we have more efficiency mods in the future, please?

• Like 3

The inclusion of Exterminate and Defense into Railjack is a great way to take core Warframe and expand it to include pre-mission space combat and broaden rewards overall. However, having both the space combat and the on-foot mission be too rigidly separated doesn't meld the two together quite enough for it to feel like a natural flow. Is there any way to make this exclusive to just Solo play, so any squad of 2 or more players continue to have space combat on-going during the on-foot mission?

Also, are there any plans to bring in more mission types like Rescue, Spy or Sabotage (the last one seems too appropriate NOT to include)?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Strider_M said:

I recently learned that Sheldon voices Baro Kiteer and I know Rebecca voices the lotus.

My question is: Does Steve, Geoff, or Scott voice anyone? If not, will they voice anyone in the future? 

Steve voices Umbra Excal

• Like 1

Will the grineer see an overhaul to their railjack mission types? Likewise will we get corpus skirmishes?

Will the grineer get a forth proxima region like the corpus?

What happened to modular archwing, and the archwing weapons shown at tennocon 2019 (multiple target locking missile launcher and space glaive)?

plans to make liches useful in railjack? Make a forth crew slot exclusively for liches? 

What happened to the Liger warfans?

Plans to revert to old railjack matchmaking wherein a player can choose to host?

Plans for expansion? Sentient/Infested  railjack proximas?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, plasticninjaguy said:

I don't know how many people have asked this, but are there any plans at all for a resurfacing of scarlet spear? I feel like I mustn't be alone when I say I really enjoyed the core gameplay and scale of that event.

The Scarlet Spear was salvaged and turned into The Orphyx Venom.

Are archgun buffs coming? You keep mentioning gun buffs but then only ever talk about primary and secondary weapons. Archguns are already underpowered, and they'll become even more underpowered if you buff primaries and secondaries without touching archguns.

It'd also be great if you could remove some of the restrictions on archguns, like the inability to melee or the reduced aim glide. Taking away melee really hurts as the directional melee slam is an important mobility tool.

Will Zephyr get any more changes? How about other frames?

• Like 1

Will the squad-link feature showcased in Tennocon 2019 and somewhat used in the Scarlet Spear event ever become an actual thing, or has that been scrapped completely?

Can you tell us more about the differences in how Corpus queenpins and Kuva Liches work? As in, what feedback have you taken from Kuva Liches and how has that been applied in Corpus queenpins.

Warframe has a huge backlog of things showcased in devstreams and Tennocons but never released, ranging from Planes of Duviri to modular archwings to Lunaro melee weapon and Grineer buzzsaw melee. Can we get a rundown on which have been scrapped, which are still in production, and which are not scrapped but just frozen? These can be quickly referenced in this wiki page Upcoming Features | WARFRAME Wiki | Fandom

Edited by Luka-Song
  • Like 2

When are other outdated frames getting revised? like Hydroid, Banshee, Valkyr, Frost, Loki, Nyx, Grendel, Inaros, Mirage could use a tweak on how Eclipse works. 

I gave some feedback on what could be done for Frost specifically:

Chroma still needs some work on him, Spectral Scream needs updated visual effects and a bit more range, his emissives and energy colours should change when switching elements, his 4 be more useful, overall right now his kit feels like a bit of a mess.

What about exalted and pseudo-exalted weapons, will these get any attention any time soon?

Edited by (PSN)xBellikx
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, therealpozzum said:

Considering that a lot of players are hoping for Nidus as one of the next prime frames, do you think it will be difficult to make them exist within the lore of the game, especially in the case of Nidus? If not, why (barring spoilers obviously)? From my perspective as a lore fiend, it seems like it would be especially hard to make a Nidus Prime that makes any sense given the current state of the Infestation's lore, though probably not imposible.

I've been really enjoying the new railjack btw :)

We've been told that not all warframes are cannon a while ago so I think since there is a chance that Nidus isnt cannon Nidus prime can be very lore friendly since it wont be related to it at all.

I hope we get some words on whats planned for anniversary 8. looking forward it.

Q: Could we get a definitive statement on weather we will get to see the return of Plague Star? If its gone it would be nice to know.

Just now, GravityFix said:

Will Scarlet Spear make a return in some form? I enjoyed the event and I have 250k scarlet credits that I didn't get to spend in time.

It's been salvaged and turned into Orphyx Venom

Will we get a rework on pets to allow us to indirectly control their behaviour? Something like what Venari has but for the rest of the pets. It could be nice if we could also get a way to order the pet to attack a specific enemy.

I suggested in a feedback topic something about having personal quarters in our dojos: basically a way of assigning a room to a clan member so only them can decorate that room. Making the dojo more unique and appealing so people want to actually stay in there. Could you consider it in the next Dojo QOL round, please?

My question is twofold: Will command intrinsic get a restructure as the whole thing seems like base functionality or spreading out what should be four or five ranks of material (barring liches and on call being high rank. That is fine) and when will liches be able to do more than act as a defender, especially since you can't put a lich on call?

• Like 1

Will we ever be able to harvest regular resources like Ferrite and Polymer Bundles from Railjack missions? Right now the only resources which can be found from Railjack missions are Railjack resources. Would you consider adding regular resources into planet Proxima's to better integrate Railjack with the rest of the game?