Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #153!

[DE]Rebecca

DevstreamNumberTemplate_153.pngHi Everyone!

Join us this Friday, March 26th at 2 p.m ET for Devstream #153 / Home Devstream #13!

We will be at the usual place (twitch.tv/warframe) with the Devstream crew of Steve, Sheldon, Geoff, Scott and I.

Our main focus is another Q&A and of course, a discussion on all things Corpus Proxima & The New Railjack. 

We’ll also be covering:

- 8 Year Anniversary Plans and what to expect!
- Call of the Tempestarii Launch Window
And… Drumroll …
- Xbox Series X/S Launch Window!

Don’t miss it -  watch to earn a Twitch Drop of a Rush Repair Drone, and look forward to 2 Gift of the Lotus Alerts after the stream! 

See you at 2 p.m ET on at twitch.tv/warframe (Or, if you're on Switch, check us out on Youtube: https://youtube.com/playwarframe)

This Thread will lock at 10 a.m ET on Friday, March 26th -  get your questions in here! 

Comfy time is coming.

But only if you like Rebb's post.

Question: What are your plans to spice up the coordination between Away and RJ crew in the new Proximo? Is it possible to bring back some old AW elements/setpieces from the retired Jordas Verdict into RJ? Give the music/sound and art teams my sincere compliments.

noice!

will we be seeing any of the new node types on grineer tilesets? gets very tiring doing the same mission over and over.

are you also planning on fixing the bugged loot tables from the corpus fighters dropping wreckage? the difference between grineer fighters and corpus fighters drop rate is actually quite embarrassingly different. 

oh also, the neptune ice mines and mission locations tanks my fps like a mad man. its almost unplayable in this state. everywhere else my cpu is around 60% but in ice mines its almost consantly 100%. optimization would be nice

any plans to re-work corpus RJ missions so they're more seamless rather than 'gather squad and do random defense/exterminate mission'?

this is most observant in indoor tilesets, but i find going through clearing roomfuls of enemies, going into the next rooms the enemies do not seem to realize the colossal noise and death just a dozen feet away. they are literally idling and in an unaware state. just a little weird.

Will you give again the tennotrivia poster in any stream?

I participated in the tennotrivia on August, send a message to support twice about that, when It was required with the message you said to send them, and I still don't have it.

Archived