Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best place to farm credits?

Cheemser

Question

23 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

For me the Frustration comes from how the money gets lost.... Getting Blind Sided by a Bursa activating those Traps or Bombing me from a distance is pretty Frustrating...

And back when I was Doing this with Octavia.... Having players Stand behind got me killed in the crossfire a few times... That was actually pretty fun but it did get old eventually.... Happens in normal missions too....

Hah yea the longer the mission goes the more one shot potential they have, especially if you have a lot of "financial stress". Funny note is I have a Lich on Neptune that I've been ignoring for a long time. She owes me a lot of credits.

Do note that the daily credit boost does not work on Index. Do not play index as your first mission.

Just now, RazerXPrime said:

Very true, but at least you get your investment back as long as you don't lose. That said I wouldn't advise Index to new players. You're just going to lose your money and get frustrated

For me the Frustration comes from how the money gets lost.... Getting Blind Sided by a Bursa activating those Traps or Bombing me from a distance is pretty Frustrating...

And back when I was Doing this with Octavia.... Having players Stand behind got me killed in the crossfire a few times... That was actually pretty fun but it did get old eventually.... Happens in normal missions too....

1 minute ago, Lutesque said:

I'd also like to Add that you cannot Win via Time Out.... Even if you are Ahead in points the game merely Resets the around so you have to Start Over....

Very true, but at least you get your investment back as long as you don't lose. That said I wouldn't advise Index to new players. You're just going to lose your money and get frustrated.

5 hours ago, Soy77 said:

Have an mr3 friend who always ran out of everything. Until one day i actually pay attention to what he's doing, turns out he ALWAYS use cypher, drops pizzas like a maniac, and i swear to god he will never ever be able to craft sibear.

Oh... That.... Yeah they shouldn't be crafting Consumables.... Those won't get them any closer to the next MR Threshold....

But other than that.... One should always be crafting Gear... Even if it Bankrupts them...

5 hours ago, Soy77 said:

Hoarding is the name of the game. Especially on earlier ranks.

Indeed.... The thing I dislike about Warframe is there are these things you have to do so Early in your Progression that don't make any sense until Much Later on.... Like Scanning Plants and Hoarding built Forma...

24 minutes ago, RazerXPrime said:

You need to invest a minimum of 30K and then win to get the pay out. If you lose, then you lose your investment as well, so you need to be sure that you can win that.

I'd also like to Add that you cannot Win via Time Out.... Even if you are Ahead in points the game merely Resets the around so you have to Start Over....

I love the end game credit farming advice for a new player.

Get to Gabii, it's not far into the game. Use that mission as your first mission of the day. It should give you about 50K credits for the first mission of the day. Once you get to the Index, which is pretty far from where you are, then you can use that. Note that the Index is not really for new players to try solo. Enemies there are pretty strong if you're undergeared. You need to invest a minimum of 30K and then win to get the pay out. If you lose, then you lose your investment as well, so you need to be sure that you can win that.

7 hours ago, Lutesque said:

That's exactly what you're suppose to do....

I farmed and Crafted Titania 3 Months before Plague Star even made sure I got the Augment so I wouldn't miss out on the Rewards....

Turns out Nova is better for Plague Star anyway 😝 !!!!

Never.... Grind and Until it hurts !!! 😈

If you're not bleeding then you're not grinding hard enough 😈 !!!

Have an mr3 friend who always ran out of everything. Until one day i actually pay attention to what he's doing, turns out he ALWAYS use cypher, drops pizzas like a maniac, and i swear to god he will never ever be able to craft sibear.

Hoarding is the name of the game. Especially on earlier ranks.

On 2021-03-26 at 6:39 AM, Soy77 said:

What's worrying me more is why you ran out of credits while you're only on mars?

See if you're making more stuff than you need, or using too much consumables on missions.

That's exactly what you're suppose to do....

I farmed and Crafted Titania 3 Months before Plague Star even made sure I got the Augment so I wouldn't miss out on the Rewards....

Turns out Nova is better for Plague Star anyway 😝 !!!!

On 2021-03-26 at 6:39 AM, Soy77 said:

Probably try to press your expenses until then?

Never.... Grind and Until it hurts !!! 😈

If you're not bleeding then you're not grinding hard enough 😈 !!!

the index on neptune is the best.

just ask someone in regional chat to give you a taxi to the index, or join a group when you see someone saying they are hosting index. it will keep the node unlocked for you. you can get the warframe name Rhino pretty early on, farm and build him and tank him to index he is a great warframe for it. the low risk index cost a 50k credit wager to enter but you get 100k when you win, and you can do multiple rounds without paying a new wager. 

What's worrying me more is why you ran out of credits while you're only on mars?

See if you're making more stuff than you need, or using too much consumables on missions.

As others have said, once you get to index and sorties rewards, you can get close to a million credit per mission with a credit booster. Probably try to press your expenses until then?

When you start out it's Dark Sector Missions (The final Node on most Planets)... Then when you get Stronger... It's Index and Railjack Missions...

And then when you are Fully Loaded it's Profit Taker....

Although I do think Railjack is better due to other Bonuses you get from doing that.

Ya alot of good advice. The "first" mission bonus is based off the server reset time so for me it happens at 8pm Eastern so depends where you are in the world. To add to the bonus also hangout in the strata 1 earth relay (on PS4 atleast) to get buffs from lvl 30 players when you take a break, when you come back you might have a few buffs like credit booster to speed things along.

I used to run Mars Kadesh solo lvling up gear early days and using credits to buy all the mk1 weapons from the market then all the blueprints then joined a Dojo and bought out all the stuff in the labs and that can get u to MR 18 just grinding credits and lvling stuff. Also get [Master Thief] Kadesh has alot of lockers and I would get an ayatan star every other run with so many lockers. All the upper caves have lockers aswell. When I had a Frame partially lvl'd so I had a few power I would move over to Ceres Semeni and just grind 5 lvls over and over for the credits: not alot of lockers on that one like 16 or so.

Hope that helps. 

15 hours ago, MakeItAlive28 said:

Or you can just do railjack corpus missions and collect a ton of credits that way. 

True, I've collected 100k+ in Veil Proxima Corpus Railjack missions, double that of Sorties and Arbitrations' 50k.  But I suspect OP will unlock Sorties and Arbitrations much earlier than he would Railjack missions, unless he manages to join a public mission as a crew on someone else's ship?

1 hour ago, MqToasty said:

Once you're past your current credit-crunch, remember to carefully pick your first mission everyday.  You get a first win bonus on the first mission you play everyday, and your credit reward will double.  Make sure you always play a Dark Sector (and later Arbitration or Sortie) first every day, and you will soon never have to worry about credits again.

Ok, I never knew that I would get a bonus on the first mission.

1 minute ago, MqToasty said:

Once you're past your current credit-crunch, remember to carefully pick your first mission everyday.  You get a first win bonus on the first mission you play everyday, and your credit reward will double.  Make sure you always play a Dark Sector (and later Arbitration or Sortie) first every day, and you will soon never have to worry about credits again.

Or you can just do railjack corpus missions and collect a ton of credits that way. 

If you are willing to use the recruitment chat, Index is probably the fastest way. Though you need 30-50k credits minimum to do it.

What you would do is just ask to join an index group, normally higher level players can solo Index and just need people to go with them to keep from having the AI dying constantly.

2 minutes ago, OwlOfJune said:

Initionally, Ceres Dark Sector missions. Dark Sector are nodes that are infested owned regardless of planet, and has better drop chances with higher credit awards.

For Ceres, it is Seimeni and Gabii give 20k credit each for finishing first 5 round/min. So do 5 rounds/min, extract, and repeat.

After while you reach Neptune, you play Index to play. It is kinda sport-like special mission. Look up guides for Warframe Index for someone to explain better than me.

If you are willilng to grind standings, you can also earn a lot of credits for doing Profit Taker mission from Fortuna, but I personally do not recommend trying this early as it can be very tough.

I'm only at Mars. :C

Initionally, Ceres Dark Sector missions. Dark Sector are nodes that are infested owned regardless of planet, and has better drop chances with higher credit awards.

For Ceres, it is Seimeni and Gabii give 20k credit each for finishing first 5 round/min. So do 5 rounds/min, extract, and repeat.

After while you reach Neptune, you play Index to play. It is kinda sport-like special mission. Look up guides for Warframe Index for someone to explain better than me.

If you are willilng to grind standings, you can also earn a lot of credits for doing Profit Taker mission from Fortuna, but I personally do not recommend trying this early as it can be very tough.

Archived