Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Critical Delay no longer stackable?

(PSN)haphazardlynamed

Question

So I heard that with the latest PC update (don't have on PS4 yet)

Critical Delay is no longer simultaneously equippable with Point Strike

Question:

for folks who had loadouts that were previously equipping both mods

what happened to your gear on Update?

was one auto-removed?

did the mod stay in place but the loadout become non-selectable with a prompt to fix it first?

6 answers to this question

51 minutes ago, (PSN)haphazardlynamed said:

what happens if you attempt to Load/Copy a previously saved loadout that had both mods on a weapon?

does it autodelete upon loading it? or give a Prompt?

(AFAIK DE doesn't currently have a database tool to process and alter invalid combos in saved loadouts, they can currently only have the arsenal UI detect issues in realtime)

I remember way back in 2015 you could cheat the system by setting up an invalid loadout ahead of time and it would work, but you can't cheat anymore. If you have incompatible mods on something after an update, the game will just have one of the mods do nothing. It won't even cost any Drain, funny enough, it will just sit there and the game will wait for you to replace it with a valid mod

1 minute ago, Katinka said:

Critical Delay was removed from the one weapon I remember having both on (there may be others I've forgotten about so haven't checked).  I can't say if it's always Critical Delay that gets removed or if it was based on mod position.

what happens if you attempt to Load/Copy a previously saved loadout that had both mods on a weapon?

(AFAIK DE doesn't currently have a database tool to process and alter invalid combos in saved loadouts, they can currently only have the arsenal UI detect issues in realtime)

Yes what they ended up doing is that they practically made the two mods to the point where you can’t have it on at the same time for the new update but however critical delay gets bugged to a 187 percent crit chance and I think that the fire rate was untouched until the railjack update rolls out it won’t do that since console doesn’t have the update yet

1 hour ago, (PSN)haphazardlynamed said:

for folks who had loadouts that were previously equipping both mods

The number of people who desperately needed the old 48% extra Crit will be very few... But lucky for you as it turns out... I am one of those People... I use to run Critical Delay on my Opticor Vandal for my Corrosive Config...

It really wasn't that good... I just wanted more consistentency but I could barely hit 70%.... 

what happened to your gear on Update?

I stopped playing last year... Haven't tried the new buffs 😝 !!!

LoL.... It's like you're trying to look for a Loop Hole.... Which is good.... Sometimes one does slip through the Cracks.... Like Hildryn being Immortal because of Energy Siphon.... Which got Nerfed by the Way... Doesn't work anymore...

Archived