Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus Proxima & The New Railjack: Hotfix 29.10.5 

[DE]Megan

11 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Thank you for the hotfix.

Please look into fixing the fighters in Corpus Veil Proxima missions spawning as Venus Proxima fighters. They currently spawn as the Taro variant instead of the intended Orm variant.

i'm glad to finally see you again back where you belong, at the first post of every official DE update. i was starting to miss this. 

Can you add an option to launch your own ship from the dry dock even when other squads are open, we used to do that before this update, but now if a squad is open and your MM is set to public, you will be instantly be put as a crew member. 

14 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Added a new Railjack ‘Wear & Tear’ slider to the Customizations options for the interior! Similar to the Wear & Tear slider for the exterior of the Railjack, this slider adjusts the level of erosion that the interior reflects. In addition, we’ve added a coloring option for the exposed metal erosion (similar to the Orbiter Interior Wear & Tear)! 

Thank you!

1 minute ago, KillerElite597 said:

Fix Volatile gamemode. Make forward artillery not required at end I hate my AI crew pilot MOVING THE SHIP OUT OF FIRING RANGE WHEN I LEAVE PILOT SEAT FOR A SECOND AFTER REPOSITIONING MANY TIMES IN A ROW.

Volatile is fine the way it is, pilot AI on the other hand seriously need to be improved to focus on objective, specialy when someone is in the artillery

Fixed when Hildryn exits and re-enters the Railjack with Larkspur equipped as her Archwing Weapon, the max Artillery/Missile count will increase by 300, allowing the accumulated missiles to increase past their intended cap.

this was not corrected initially hildryn starts with 1500 for the use of the missiles and each use doubles the energy needed

Please notice this and let us take off the Zephyr Deluxe Shoulderpads like Pablo did in Zephyr Revisited video. Just add it as an auxiliary attachment slot

Shoulderpads glitch with some cosmetics, some people bought it because they thought there would be an option to disable them because if Pablo did in Dev Workshop then why shouldn't they be able to do that, and it would allow us to do more fashionframe. Some of us just wanted the jacket and didn't want the shoulderpads which obscure vision and make the skin look goofy for some. Yes, of course, you showed it with them on since the beginning, but then the Zephyr Revisited video was published and it made it obvious that we would be able to disable them

15 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Thank you for the hotfix.

Please look into fixing the fighters in Corpus Veil Proxima missions spawning as Venus Proxima fighters. They currently spawn as the Taro variant instead of the intended Orm variant.

That's only a (duplicate) name issue. They're still distinguished in drop table and Codex scan from the Venus Elite Taro ships.

They did, however, mess up the level-banding so that the non-elite Orm ship variants (which aren't mis-named) can't spawn because there's no node with a low enough base.

5 minutes ago, KillerElite597 said:

Fix Volatile gamemode. Make forward artillery not required at end I hate my AI crew pilot MOVING THE SHIP OUT OF FIRING RANGE WHEN I LEAVE PILOT SEAT FOR A SECOND AFTER REPOSITIONING MANY TIMES IN A ROW.

A quick workaround is to open the tactical menu and reassign your pilot to a different role so they don't move your ship while you're gunning.

Archived