Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus Proxima & The New Railjack: Hotfix 29.10.5 

[DE]Megan

2 minutes ago, DragoonXero said:

hotfix apreciated but vauban is still not working. please look into jis vortex problem

Are you sure?

I played with him today and I havent noticed the bug.

They also said they fixed it in the 1 kr 2 previous hotfix.

You might want to take another look

18 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changes:

Can we have crew members weapons being attatched to a slot (postion ... 1, 2, 3) rather than to a specific crew member, just to save some time, insted of having to unequip and reequip weapons every time we swap crewmembers.

thanks <3

Plz, fix this :c

hace 21 horas, zurefox dijo:
  • TYPE: Dojo UI
  • DESCRIPTION: When i want to destroy my grandest hall I can't because i must destroy first my energy reactors (last weekend i destroy my labs and tried it but i can't, same issue, i must destroy first my energy reactors and my crimson brach)
  • VISUAL
    :meUKQMJ.jpg
    WsPxhZb.jpg
    0KE8hjm.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Always, when i try to destroy my grandest hall
  • EXPECTED RESULT:  i want to destroy it without destroy my energy reactors :c
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: always

Why hull plating max armor values are so... ugly? They're making my OCD scream in pain.

6000 hull and 2688 armor for Mk3 Lavan plating.

4400 hull and 3688 armor for Mk3 Vidar plating.

4800 hull and 2938 armor for Mk3 Zetki plating.

What OCD sadist came up with those values?

Why not 2700, 3700 and 3000 armor? WHY?!

I got some dojo related feedback:

Could you guys transfer the following authorizations from the Architect role and rightfully give them to the dojo decorator role?:

Room Console Text
Skybox Change

The architect role should be primarily focused with the addition or deletion of rooms, and the dojo decorator role should fill in the blanks that the architect creates. It doesn't make sense to tie the ability to delete rooms, a very powerful role that not many clan owners are willing to share, with the ability to write text for a room console or change the skybox of some rooms. Dojo decorators need those powers more, particularly since skyboxes can help flesh out what's been decorated, and room console text can provide context or story to what's been made by the dojo decorator.

25 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Railjack Pause menu now offers a "Return to Dojo" option that returns you to the Dry Dock instead of "Abort Mission" which would rudely kick you straight back to your Orbiter.

Thank you for this, but the main issue is still the very poor wording of the dialog box.

Warframe0005.jpg

What does this actually mean??? This is NOT transparent infromation.

- What progress do I keep?
- When do I keep it?
- When I do not keep it?
- What are completion rewards and bonuses?
- Do I really keep them anytime i leave?

I know anwers to these question through trial and error, but this is a huge point of friction between players.

You have to make this more explicit.

I'd like to understand, why the "On Call" crewships member has a duration in regular mission ???  Can't it be possible to get it as a simple PNJ like specter ?

Please just give a look at this.. Otherwise it's a useless feature .. :(
I'd like to play in regular mission with my crewmate and a friend doing the same thing.

27 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
    •  

• Fixed End of Mission screen getting stuck if you left a Railjack Defense mission and travelled directly to another Railjack mission (i.e. didn't return to Dry Dock in between).

• Fixed the Corpus Capital Ship entrance door context action disappearing if you didn’t make it before Cy started his airlock countdown. This resulted in other squadmates being unable to enter the Capital Ship after the countdown - they can now come join the party!

• Fixed getting teleported back to the Railjack during Cys airlock countdown in the Capital Ship. 

• Fixed Clients unable to Pilot the Railjack if the Host is Piloting it while they join-in-progress. 

• Fixed Clients unable to vote for the next Railjack mission after just completing a Railjack mission.

• Fixed Client Railjack Ammo not receiving full ammo load at mission start if you launch a Railjack mission from Orbiter as a squad.

• Fixed when Hildryn exits and re-enters the Railjack with Larkspur equipped as her Archwing Weapon, the max Artillery/Missile count will increase by 300, allowing the accumulated missiles to increase past their intended cap.

• Fixed players without a Railjack being able to launch Railjack missions from Orbiter Star Chart.

• Fixed cases of Crew member transmissions getting mixed on for Crew members of the same Syndicate alignment. 

• Fixed the ‘Reset Defaults’ button on the Crew appearance screen not resetting the equipment and only resetting the color.

• Fixed Crew attachment selection being inconsistent for second chosen limb (Right Arm after Left Arm, etc). 

• Fixed Red Veil aligned Crew members not holding their daggers in the Crew selection screen.

• Fixed Crew Equip, Train, Equip etc options not obeying Menu Scale changes.

• Fixed Railjack Plating not being indicated as equipped which can lead to accidentally Scraping it. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1253287-update-29100-bug-hunting-megathread-read-first-post/page/27/?tab=comments#comment-12082170 

Thank you very much for this fix it helps a lot + endless worm hole loading fix would be also fine xD if not yet fixed 😉 

21 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Thank you for the hotfix.

Please look into fixing the fighters in Corpus Veil Proxima missions spawning as Venus Proxima fighters. They currently spawn as the Taro variant instead of the intended Orm variant.

The same thing happens with Volatile mission type where taro and vapos units replace respective units, in Veil orm units and in Pluto vorac ones.
In addition, the situation in Pluto proxima is even worse because the vorac units are mixed with taro, axio and funnily orm units. 

Plus (in game/in codex) Orm flighters are described as Elite Taro unit instead of Elite Orm (those with a purple paterns) and in addition, is suprising that we dont have a basic version of Orm flighters (non-elite). And there is more in codex for example there is not proper diference between titles of elite taro weaver and taro weaver cuz both are titled as taro weaver and same thing is with axio and vorac weavers.

38 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Numerous Chat Emojis have received a face lift! In addition, new Emojis are here:

• Crazy, Eyes, Peace, StarEyes, SweatSmile and Wave.  

Thank you DE!!! 🤩 This is what we have been waiting for many years! We've always dreamed about emoticons with cerebral disabilities! 😍 THANK YOU! 😂

41 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed Acolytes not spawning in Uranus Steel Path missions.

•  

They spawn on uranus just fine for me, just not for the underwater missions so does this change make them spawn if the archwing components of the mission is underwater? And if so can this change be applied to kuva fortress missions as well. Or is this something different?

Archived